PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Hearing on Afghanistan 10/15/09!!!

qwerty
10-16-2009, 11:56 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Hearing on Afghanistan 10/15/09!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AAOR9JZJrs)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/9uxlz/ron_paul_hearing_on_afghanistan_101509/

Liberty Star
10-17-2009, 12:22 AM
Great vid.

There were repeated videos of"balloon boy" but not a word of this on MSM.
I have to admit, CNN, FOX, MSNBC are bunch of crooks out to fool the masses and make some money in the process. Bastards.

Omphfullas Zamboni
10-17-2009, 01:02 AM
Howdy,

If the Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11, why did we oust them?

Regards,
Omphfullas Zamboni

Kevin_Kennedy
10-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Howdy,

If the Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11, why did we oust them?

Regards,
Omphfullas Zamboni

Because they wouldn't turn bin-Laden over to us without evidence that he was in fact the mastermind behind 9/11.

Omphfullas Zamboni
10-17-2009, 01:22 AM
Didn't he take credit for it publicly, or did he just, "approve" of it, from afar?

jbrace
10-17-2009, 02:04 AM
Yes, he took credit for it in one of his video and also said that " Americas bleed untill bankruptcy plan is working". Bin Laden is linked to Al-Qaeda which has ties to Afghanistan. If I have my history right, The Taliban used to be in govern Afghanistan until they were ousted by NATO forces. They still have a strong presence there too. The U.S. tends to make us believe that Terrorism is a globally organized crime group, which seems to be far from the truth. If anything, our presence in the Middle East has driven them to become more organized, but still even this, isn't enough to start a endless war over.

devil21
10-17-2009, 03:38 AM
Nobody can ever tell me exactly who the "Taliban" are these days. Seems to me it's just the label attached to ANYONE that's fighting against the US occupation of Afghanistan. There's no organized Taliban now just like there's no organized Al Qaeda now. It's just much easier to label a big group of people under one known "evil name" like the Taliban so when the sheep hear it they go "Ooooh the Taliban, yeah. I know who they are."

bucfish
10-17-2009, 04:11 AM
Liked the part where he says , "Our Puppet Administration"