PDA

View Full Version : Complete chaos in the next few weeks? End of October?

qwerty
10-16-2009, 11:44 PM
YouTube - Complete chaos in the next few weeks? End of October? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9OEs1Gqzvg)

Bruno
10-16-2009, 11:57 PM
not a good video to watch before hittin' the hay

Pauls' Revere
10-16-2009, 11:58 PM
and then we win?

ramallamamama
10-16-2009, 11:58 PM
Webbots say yes.

http://media.abovetopsecret.com/media/4652/clif_high_on_truenorth/

dannno
10-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Ron Paul needs to go on vacation for a couple weeks.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-17-2009, 12:41 AM
I'll bet everyone here 50$ or 3 OZ. Silv PM that nothing will happen on Oct 25th.

YumYum
10-17-2009, 01:08 AM
I'll bet everyone here 50$ or 3 OZ. Silv PM that nothing will happen on Oct 25th.

God has been playing golf for the last two thousand years, and He just finished up on the 18th hole and He is pissed!!

Captain Bryan
10-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Just over a week away.. Be afraid!
Nothing happens.
Just watch.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-17-2009, 01:54 AM
God has been playing golf for the last two thousand years, and He just finished up on the 18th hole and He is pissed!!

ok......:rolleyes:

Bman
10-17-2009, 02:12 AM
How many things can you predict going wrong on one day? Funny thing is I imagine that day will past like the more recent days. Very uneventful.

Captain Bryan
10-17-2009, 02:21 AM
It'll probably snow here again.

youngbuck
10-17-2009, 02:28 AM
Anytime somebody says "this will happen on this day" you can usually rest assured that it won't happen. I'm not saying that a nuke won't ever go off in DC or wherever, it's just not going to happen this 25th or 26th. There have been a bunch of these things over the past couple years, and they've always been wrong. This one is going to be no different (but, I will pray that it will be no different too;):eek:).

I had to seriously LOL at the music at the beginning of the video though; it really did invoke an unsettling feeling.

Captain Bryan
10-17-2009, 02:39 AM
Anytime somebody says "this will happen on this day" you can usually rest assured that it won't happen. I'm not saying that a nuke won't ever go off in DC or wherever, it's just not going to happen this 25th or 26th. There have been a bunch of these things over the past couple years, and they've always been wrong. This one is going to be no different (but, I will pray that it will be no different too;):eek:).

I had to seriously LOL at the music at the beginning of the video though; it really did invoke an unsettling feeling.
Haha, I know. I thought I was watching Halloween or something.

tpreitzel
10-17-2009, 02:54 AM
Well, I recommend a more humble approach. If it doesn't happen, I'd just be very thankful that the day passed uneventful. One of these days, something like this event WILL happen and none of us will be thankful. In other words, stop betting, keep your mouth closed, fingers idle, and be thankful that the event doesn't occur. Someday, such an event will defy the odds and we'll all be worse off because of it.

devil21
10-17-2009, 03:22 AM
Well, I recommend a more humble approach. If it doesn't happen, I'd just be very thankful that the day passed uneventful. One of these days, something like this event WILL happen and none of us will be thankful. In other words, stop betting, keep your mouth closed, fingers idle, and be thankful that the event doesn't occur. Someday, such an event will defy the odds and we'll all be worse off because of it.

I think this is the best approach to such things. Who in this thread would have said the same thing if a video was released on 9-3-01 saying two jets would fly into the World Trade Center buildings on 9-11-01 and that the towers would be no longer standing by lunchtime. I have family in DC so I hope nothing happens. But considering the direction things are going, I'm not going to take anything for granted or put anything past anyone. I will be calling my grandma on 10-24.

Good video though.

SelfTaught
10-17-2009, 03:42 AM
I think this is the best approach to such things. Who in this thread would have said the same thing if a video was released on 9-3-01 saying two jets would fly into the World Trade Center buildings on 9-11-01 and that the towers would be no longer standing by lunchtime. I have family in DC so I hope nothing happens. But considering the direction things are going, I'm not going to take anything for granted or put anything past anyone. I will be calling my grandma on 10-24.

Good video though.

I disagree, it's not a good video. The guy tried to connect independent sources, but one of them is a six year old boy and some clairevoyant preacher? How the fuck do they know? I need a little more investigation and evidence before I start taking this seriously. Y2K had more credibility than this video.

devil21
10-17-2009, 03:59 AM
You must not be paying much attention if you think those are the *only* sources predicting a major event at the end of October. Indeed, you do need to do more investigation. Surf the web a little more, you'll be surprised at what you can learn.

Grgeiger
10-17-2009, 04:13 AM
I don't believe that one bit. A few things to consider..

An underground nuclear weapon underneath Washington DC? Unlikely.. I think our surveillance will pick that up in a hurry.. It would need to be buried very deep in order for it to not be detected. At which case an underground detonation isn't as effective as a surface detonation. Scary though.. I hope something like this never happens anywhere in the world. We already have enough on our plate.

On another subject.. When the Soviet Union crumbled, there was some nuclear suitcase bombs missing. Have those ever been found?

akforme
10-17-2009, 04:58 AM
If you want to make a day safe and boring predict something horrible will happen and post it all over the web. It seems to be great insurance for nothing to happen.

sluggo
10-17-2009, 05:02 AM
That "Russian prognosticator" is one smooth dude.

WClint
10-17-2009, 05:33 AM
Not another one of these chicken little threads, there are so many dates floating around. Noting happens and than we have another oga boga scary date in which someone screams the sky is falling.

pacelli
10-17-2009, 08:01 AM
Pretty strange stuff. Some of the info in that video doesn't actually name 10/25 as THE date.

Charlie41
10-17-2009, 09:01 AM
And on the flip side of this coin, what is going on in D.C. (politically) on those dates to make the feds not want a lot of protesters there?

Did not think of that side, did you?

angelatc
10-17-2009, 09:50 AM

Good video though.

The important point here is that they didn't release a video predicting 9/11.

I'm hardly a terror expert, but announcing their attack in advance seems dramatically out of character. The terror is emphasized by the apparent randomness of the attack.

I don't study terror, and of course this could be true, but I suspect it's just propaganda to keep us ever vigilant, and subliminally encouraging us to finally report those oh-so-suspicious neighbors.

CaseyJones
10-17-2009, 10:08 AM
YouTube - R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmxyj6iInMc)

moostraks
10-17-2009, 11:06 AM

I'm hardly a terror aspect, but announcing their attack in advance seems dramatically out of character. The terror is emphasized by the apparent randomness of the attack.

I don't study terror, and of course this could be true, but I suspect it's just propaganda to keep us ever vigilant, and subliminally encouraging us to finally report those oh-so-suspicious neighbors.

They call it a tell. They tip their hands before an incident occurs, but the key is to be so aware of what is occuring that you don't misintepret the signs (darn near impossible until after the fact as you must know who you are dealing with remarkably well).

The webbot project imo is one of the more interesting ones to watch for signs of impending situations. It pairs old school philosophy with high tech-way cool! Old adage being that which you speak of you will make manifest, so they delve into what is high chatter and prognosticate based on the fact that people make decisions based on that which affects them enough to discuss (my understanding of the way their project works fwiw).

Interesting that so much is popping on an arbitrary date all the same.:)

pcosmar
10-17-2009, 11:24 AM
There are many that see the storm clouds on the horizon. When it will break of where is unknown, but there is much speculation.
I see nothing but ugly in several directions, but I don't know what will break first. Nor could I say, definitively, any given date.
There does seem to be "feeling" that something will break soon.

I have a Court Date on Oct.27 (being sued), so we will see. :(
Will be an interesting time to watch.

moostraks
10-17-2009, 11:33 AM
There are many that see the storm clouds on the horizon. When it will break of where is unknown, but there is much speculation.
I see nothing but ugly in several directions, but I don't know what will break first. Nor could I say, definitively, any given date.
There does seem to be "feeling" that something will break soon.

I have a Court Date on Oct.27 (being sued), so we will see. :(
Will be an interesting time to watch.

Good luck...

Interesting enough so do we in this time frame (October 26) with CSB (children services) and the eldest child.:mad:

Dh also has a tenative return date for GM related industry job the same day (Oct 26)after almost a year long vacation. (was supposed to return several weeks ago but it got pushed back) Here's hoping he can go back to work...

pinkmandy
10-17-2009, 11:34 AM
They call it a tell. They tip their hands before an incident occurs, but the key is to be so aware of what is occuring that you don't misintepret the signs (darn near impossible until after the fact as you must know who you are dealing with remarkably well).

The webbot project imo is one of the more interesting ones to watch for signs of impending situations. It pairs old school philosophy with high tech-way cool! Old adage being that which you speak of you will make manifest, so they delve into what is high chatter and prognosticate based on the fact that people make decisions based on that which affects them enough to discuss (my understanding of the way their project works fwiw).

Interesting that so much is popping on an arbitrary date all the same.:)

I'm curious for sure.

Timewave Zero (http://timewave2012.com/tools/calculator/) also takes a nice dip into novelty at the end of October. Reinhardt (http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/?page_id=4469) (I don't follow him, just read this somewhere and found it interesting) has called 10/20 as a 'doom date'.

Grgeiger
10-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Great Depression official started October 29th, 1929. Maybe why so many Chicken Little's are predicting end of October.

BillyDkid
10-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Just what we need. More hysteria.

Working Poor
10-17-2009, 12:47 PM
I think we are just a dream in someone else's mind.

ramallamamama
10-17-2009, 12:52 PM

Great summary Moostraks, thanks.

eOs
10-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Interesting Ramma, you got links for webbot project, or maybe it's an easy google find...I also see huge holes in a project like that. I mean, misinformation gets a whole hell lot of people talking about misinformation. GIGO

LibForestPaul
10-17-2009, 01:19 PM
You know, i always wondered how secure the old ruskies suitcase bombs are that are sitting in this country. could they ever be paid off.

ramallamamama
10-17-2009, 01:20 PM
Interesting Ramma, you got links for webbot project, or maybe it's an easy google find...

Moostraks description was great in it's brevity, here's a link to their own description: Bots Explained.

http://urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm

Here's the latest audio interview of one of the proprietors of the halfpast human project.

And here is a link to the Mon-Sat blog written by the other proprietor relating webbot data to matters financial, and a bunch of other things.

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Uriel999
10-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Man, the only thing that kept me watching that was the rockin music. And the editing made it seem like a great premise for a videogame/movie.

Vessol
10-17-2009, 02:46 PM

I'm hardly a terror expert, but announcing their attack in advance seems dramatically out of character. The terror is emphasized by the apparent randomness of the attack.

Lone Gunman

eOs
10-17-2009, 02:51 PM
thank you sir

catdd
10-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Couldn't they just place a smaller one under the Federal Reserve Building?

devil21
10-17-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't believe that one bit. A few things to consider..

An underground nuclear weapon underneath Washington DC? Unlikely.. I think our surveillance will pick that up in a hurry.. It would need to be buried very deep in order for it to not be detected. At which case an underground detonation isn't as effective as a surface detonation. Scary though.. I hope something like this never happens anywhere in the world. We already have enough on our plate.

On another subject.. When the Soviet Union crumbled, there was some nuclear suitcase bombs missing. Have those ever been found?

Whose surveillance would pick it up? I think the point was that it if it was another false flag (or gov't sponsored terrorism) then a nuke could end up practically anywhere. Lots of subway trains run under DC btw.

James Madison
10-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Not sure why TPTB would be interested in provoking a war with PAKISTAN. The United States could not, under any conditions except complete nuclear war, defeat the Pakistanis. Pakistan has a population of about 130,000,000 plus another 200,000,000 loyalists in the Kashmir region of India.

Dreamofunity
10-17-2009, 03:02 PM
I couldn't stop reading his many text-blocking pop ups.

stilltrying
10-17-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm curious for sure.

Timewave Zero (http://timewave2012.com/tools/calculator/) also takes a nice dip into novelty at the end of October. Reinhardt (http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/?page_id=4469) (I don't follow him, just read this somewhere and found it interesting) has called 10/20 as a 'doom date'.

Nice bring on. I dont think I have ever seen anyone in RPF mention the timewave zero link. Its very interesting to say the least.

moostraks
10-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Moostraks description was great in it's brevity, here's a link to their own description: Bots Explained.

http://urbansurvival.com/simplebots.htm

Here's the latest audio interview of one of the proprietors of the halfpast human project.

And here is a link to the Mon-Sat blog written by the other proprietor relating webbot data to matters financial, and a bunch of other things.

:D Another UrbanSurvival geek...cool :cool:

Dr.3D
10-17-2009, 04:52 PM
http://meltdown2011.com/2009/06/01/web-bot-forecast-for-fall-2009/

jfriedman
10-17-2009, 04:57 PM
http://meltdown2011.com/2009/06/01/web-bot-forecast-for-fall-2009/

In the comment section of that blog-post, someone commented that these Web Bots predict Silver to be $800/oz later this year in 2009. Of course I can go buy the report for $10 to learn more.

Probably not.

ramallamamama
10-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Another UrbanSurvival geek...cool

Even if their conclusions are wrong George's prepping info is not. Though I'm a bit heavier on the PMs than he is...

zach
10-17-2009, 06:06 PM
I want to think that it's more fear-mongering.

I do think that a collapse of some sort will happen soon, but the results will only be doom and gloom if we sit around and stay negative about it.

The music was awesome, but the pop-ups were annoying.

If you read up on some interviews from Project Camelot, many of their sources say that a lot of situations will 'converge' in a sense within the next few months.
And if any of this is true, then 2012 has nothing on the end of this year.

vegaspilot03
10-17-2009, 06:42 PM
hmmm.... i'm colombian... +1 just for the shout out

vegaspilot03
10-17-2009, 06:44 PM
And, i hope its not washington.... State!! I live near seattle... Sob!

libertygrl
10-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Close the borders??? HA! :rolleyes:

zach
10-17-2009, 06:46 PM
And, i hope its not washington.... State!! I live near seattle... Sob!

Great to see you around!! :cool:

pcosmar
10-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Did they ever account for all of these?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2702800.ece

As I remember 6 went missing and 5 were recovered.

and I remember some stories of missing and dead people involved.

Were they all recovered?

Grgeiger
10-17-2009, 09:59 PM
I think there is a lot of Doom and Gloom on the horizon. HOWEVER, Al Quita and terrorist groups are doing exactly what we did to break apart the Soviet Union during the Cold War. They are winning. There is no need to act out an attack, they can make threats, cause us to spend more money, and watch us implode from within. Its interesting how things change. Before it was superpower countries that posed a risk. Now its just various radical groups, and cells without a country as the main threat. Some of these groups are have little if any financing, and from what I can tell are poorly organized..

I want to think that it's more fear-mongering.

I do think that a collapse of some sort will happen soon, but the results will only be doom and gloom if we sit around and stay negative about it.

The music was awesome, but the pop-ups were annoying.

If you read up on some interviews from Project Camelot, many of their sources say that a lot of situations will 'converge' in a sense within the next few months.
And if any of this is true, then 2012 has nothing on the end of this year.

t0rnado
10-17-2009, 11:07 PM
You gullible fools.

Grgeiger
10-18-2009, 04:03 AM
If the world is coming to an end in a few weeks. No need to make my house payment or pay any of my bills.. Maybe not have to worry about going to work. I'll just take the rest of my cash and head to a vacation paradise and spend my last days living it up.

devil21
10-18-2009, 04:13 AM
Do you work in DC Grgeiger?

olehounddog
10-18-2009, 05:26 AM
[QUOTE=Grgeiger

On another subject.. When the Soviet Union crumbled, there was some nuclear suitcase bombs missing. Have those ever been found?[/QUOTE]

I think I heard that the suitcase would have to be the size of an SUV.

YumYum
10-18-2009, 05:51 AM
I think I heard that the suitcase would have to be the size of an SUV.

You heard correct. A thermonuclear fussion bomb is detonated with a fission bomb; therefore it couldn't fit in a suitcase. Can you imagine a terrorist wearing pajamas and riding a camel, pulling up to the White House, and dropping off a hydrogen bomb?

james1906
10-18-2009, 07:46 AM
October 25th doesn't make sense as a day for a nuclear strike, seeing it is a Sunday and the denizens of DC are off in the far flung suburbs in MD and VA. The Congresscritters will be on the golf courses or in their home districts giving lip service to their constituents.

I will say something about that music. It started playing when I was making out with a girl by a lake once. She asked "did you hear anything?" I replied "It's probably nothng." We were then both slashed to death.

Liberty Star
10-18-2009, 10:46 AM
This is not going to help matters:

Sunday, 18 October 2009 15:48 UK

Iranian commanders assassinated

Gen Shooshtari was deputy commander of the ground force
Several top commanders in Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards have been killed in a suicide bombing in the volatile south-east of the country.

Iranian state television said 31 people died in the attack, in the Pishin region of Sistan-Baluchistan, and more than 25 were injured.

Shia and Sunni tribal leaders were also killed. A Sunni resistance group, Jundullah, said they carried it out.

President Mahmoud Ahmandinejad said the criminals would be punished.

Mr Larijani, speaking at an open session of parliament which was broadcast live on state radio, said: "We express our condolences for their martyrdom.

"The intention of the terrorists was definitely to disrupt security in Sistan-Baluchistan Province."

"We consider the recent terrorist attack to be the result of US action. This is a sign of America's animosity against our country," Mr Larijani said, quoted by AFP.

"Mr Obama has said he will extend his hand towards Iran, but with this terrorist action he has burned his hand," he said, referring to US President Barack Obama.

The US condemned the attack, with a state department spokesman adding: "Reports of alleged US involvement are completely false."

Earlier reports on Iranian TV quoted what it called "informed sources" as saying that Britain was directly involved.

A Foreign Office spokesman said: "The British government condemns the terrorist attack... and the sad loss of life which it caused."

The Iranian government has previously accused both countries of supporting the militants.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8312964.stm

MelissaWV
10-18-2009, 10:48 AM
I've seen these camps popping up all over the place lately. I hear whispers of a suicide mission. All the camp members seem perfectly willing to be gutted and slashed, and all signs point to the big event happening at the end of October... *sinister music*

http://www.gorbould.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pumpkin_patch_hdr.jpg

LittleLightShining
10-18-2009, 10:48 AM
I've seen these camps popping up all over the place lately. I hear whispers of a suicide mission. All the camp members seem perfectly willing to be gutted and slashed, and all signs point to the big event happening at the end of October... *sinister music*

http://www.gorbould.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pumpkin_patch_hdr.jpg
:D

pinkmandy
10-18-2009, 10:49 AM
I agree, Liberty Star.

Iran vows revenge are the headlines. I'm sure there are people who would love to make sure that 'revenge' happens. Then the American people will rise up, again, and demand justice. Convenient that, like Iraq did before the invasion, Iran is dropping the dollar.

They should just publish the playbook and get it over with already. :mad:

eOs
10-18-2009, 10:51 AM
pink mandy, I like that reality check

youngbuck
10-18-2009, 12:18 PM
If the world is coming to an end in a few weeks. No need to make my house payment or pay any of my bills.. Maybe not have to worry about going to work. I'll just take the rest of my cash and head to a vacation paradise and spend my last days living it up.

Here's a short story for you:

Back in early August there was a rumor going around that there would be a bank holiday and probably a bank run shortly after some FDIC report was published. Some people took some extra cash out to have on hand just in case it turned out to be true. This guy I know, who has a little too much faith in such rumors and other conspiracy "theories" was trying to convince me to not only close out my bank accounts, but to max out my credit cards! He was completely honest about this and wasn't just pulling my leg. While I never mentioned it to him afterward, I'd have to assume (but am not completely sure:eek:) that he feels like a fool for buying into such a rumor so wholeheartedly.

moostraks
10-18-2009, 02:51 PM
This is not going to help matters:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8312964.stm

yep...heard that this am on the local radio and put it in the hmm...that's gonna be bad file. Sounds like drum beats...

TortoiseDream
10-18-2009, 02:56 PM
YouTube - Complete chaos in the next few weeks? End of October? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9OEs1Gqzvg)

that video is retarded...

Baptist
10-23-2009, 03:50 AM
Getting closer to SHTF TEOTWAWKI.

sevin
10-23-2009, 07:26 AM

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/image/funny/funny_672.jpg

pcosmar
10-23-2009, 07:36 AM

I don't know.
I suspected "tanks in the street" mid summer. I think they are behind schedule.
Not fearful.
Just watchful.

zach
10-23-2009, 07:57 AM
Guess we'll see...

bumping for some apparent reason.

LibertyEagle
10-23-2009, 08:03 AM
http://media.bigoo.ws/content/image/funny/funny_672.jpg

Kitty doesn't look scared. Kitty looks pissed! :D

Cowlesy
10-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Here's a short story for you:

Back in early August there was a rumor going around that there would be a bank holiday and probably a bank run shortly after some FDIC report was published. Some people took some extra cash out to have on hand just in case it turned out to be true. This guy I know, who has a little too much faith in such rumors and other conspiracy "theories" was trying to convince me to not only close out my bank accounts, but to max out my credit cards! He was completely honest about this and wasn't just pulling my leg. While I never mentioned it to him afterward, I'd have to assume (but am not completely sure:eek:) that he feels like a fool for buying into such a rumor so wholeheartedly.

There was also a rumor by that moron Ben Fulford that "Markets would collapse on 9/30/09!!!"

Now we're onto "October 25th! Doooom!!!"

Some people could tell others that the world was indeed flat, and they'd believe him, and when questioned on it say "well hey how are you so sure!?"

I swear since at least 2007, every few months there is something. There was the "certain Martial Law" in April 2008. Then there is the Reinhardt guy who surfaces now and then...Lindsey Williams...each with a cast of ardent defenders. Nevermind that Reinhardt in the end wants you to send him a sum of money to get his "newsletter", or Lindsey Williams is pushing DVDs. In the end it all comes down to $$$.

Whatever. If you keep throwing darts while blindfolded, at some point you'll hit something. Life's too short to live in fear all of the time. If you follow the preparedness threads, you can go about things not worrying about all the doomsayers.

Elwar
10-23-2009, 08:38 AM
SOMETHING BIG IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON NOVEMBER FIFTH!!!!

CHECK IT OUT HERE:
http://www.thisnovember5th.com

Meatwasp
10-23-2009, 09:18 AM
There was also a rumor by that moron Ben Fulford that "Markets would collapse on 9/30/09!!!"

Whatever. If you keep throwing darts while blindfolded, at some point you'll hit something. Life's too short to live in fear all of the time. If you follow the preparedness threads, you can go about things not worrying about all the doomsayers.

Right you are as usual. Just another merchant of fear chanting.

Bruno
10-23-2009, 09:22 AM
tick...tock...tick...tock...

ChooseLiberty
10-23-2009, 10:48 AM
I'll bet you could make pretty good bank becoming an end of the world guru -

write a book - pull ideas out of your a$$ and back them up with ideas that other people pulled out of their a$$.

make some videos for viral marketing with a lot of teasers.

start appearing on coast to coast etc as an expert, backing up your assertions with movie references.

get on the end of the world lecture circuit.

Hmmmm. Sounds like a plan.

Bruno
10-23-2009, 10:50 AM
I'll bet you could make pretty good bank becoming an end of the world guru -

write a book - pull ideas out of your a$$ and back them up with ideas that other people pulled out of their a$$.

make some videos for viral marketing with a lot of teasers.

start appearing on coast to coast etc as an expert, backing up your assertions with movie references.

get on the end of the world lecture circuit.

Hmmmm. Sounds like a plan.

Its not a new concept, some religions have been based upon this.

Original_Intent
10-23-2009, 10:54 AM

Some people could tell others that the world was indeed flat, and they'd believe him, and when questioned on it say "well hey how are you so sure!?"

I swear since at least 2007, every few months there is something. There was the "certain Martial Law" in April 2008. Then there is the Reinhardt guy who surfaces now and then...Lindsey Williams...each with a cast of ardent defenders. Nevermind that Reinhardt in the end wants you to send him a sum of money to get his "newsletter", or Lindsey Williams is pushing DVDs. In the end it all comes down to $$$.

Don't forget the billionaire, and I don't even know how many times Israel was bombing Iran "within the next few days/weeks/months"....pessimism pRon ftw!

ChooseLiberty
10-23-2009, 11:01 AM
OTOH, the "illuminati" like to do things in the northern hemisphere in the oct-nov period since the shorter days put sheeple in the right emotional mind set for herding.

Sheep lounging around in the sun munching grass are hard to stampede, but at night in the cold with the wolves howling they're just a little edgy.

Naraku
10-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Some end of the world-type Youtube would be a great way to promote a moneybomb.

October 25th doesn't make sense as a day for a nuclear strike, seeing it is a Sunday and the denizens of DC are off in the far flung suburbs in MD and VA. The Congresscritters will be on the golf courses or in their home districts giving lip service to their constituents.

If it was a false flag operation that is exactly the date which would be chosen. Early morning could be ideal since then everyone goes to church and gets riled up.

youngbuck
10-23-2009, 02:20 PM
I forgot about this. The 26th is fast approaching!

Maestro232
10-23-2009, 02:52 PM
then there is this...

http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/2009/03/urgent-message.html

Seriously, nobody knows when this stuff is going to hit, but there is no logical reason I can think of that terrorist cells will all of the sudden lose interest in attacking American soil.

What bothers me is that with some of these guys (e.g. Ali Mohammad), they've had access to our top intelligence. It even seems like CIA and FBI have been grooming some of these guys. I can't wrap my mind around it.

Lord Xar
10-23-2009, 02:58 PM
With over 20million illegal immigrants here in the United States and literally close to a hundred thousand coming over every month -- you most certainly can be assured, MANY terrorist - are already here. I mean, c'mon -- old ladies with 10grandchildren can cross over undetected certainly highly funded terrorist can.

I always laugh at the poltics.. "terrorism is sooo evil we must crush it!!!.." "uhmm, yeah, but the borders are wide open and tens of thousands illegals stream over undetected every month! So 'terrorism' must not be that important, else the borders would be secure"... "uhmm... uhmm. give amnesty, bomb the terrorists! WOOT!"

devil21
10-23-2009, 03:29 PM
I think that overall, the predictions of bad things happening are actually quite accurate. The thing is that most of them are not earth-shattering SHTF at the time they happen.

I ask you this, if public option (aka taxpayer funded health care for illegal, soon to be legalized immigrants) were passed by the Senate next week, would you consider that a SHTF moment, or no? I would. It's just another big event on the way toward the destruction of this country. Therefore the prediction of something big happening in late October would be accurate.

People have been looking too hard for something big (9/11 like) to happen when the real damage is being done "quietly" yet right in front of our faces. 9/11 pales in comparison to the notion of "free health care for all", in the grand scheme of things. Ive been guilty of it myself but Ive learned to temper my views and expectations to pay more attention to the quiet events. The quiet events are where the real chaos is going to come from.

xd9fan
10-23-2009, 07:36 PM
IMHO this country is so full of fear.

be yourselves o americans....rise up

moostraks
10-24-2009, 09:39 AM
well....is it the end of the world as we know it after today???:p

Life is too short to live in fear, hope everyone enjoys their day!!!:)

denison
10-24-2009, 11:20 AM
then there is this...

Seriously, nobody knows when this stuff is going to hit, but there is no logical reason I can think of that terrorist cells will all of the sudden lose interest in attacking American soil.

I think they'll loose interest just as soon as America looses interesting in occupying Middle Eastern countries for Israel or for oil.

moostraks
10-24-2009, 12:57 PM
The time monk guys are calling their prognostication for

"latest immediacy data shows it as occurring at

5:12 am 10-26-2009 (time zones are a bitch so let us just say east coast time) and will likely be wrong by about 6 hours as it may actually be 'effective' on the paris meridian (the old rose line).

a small visibility spike occurs at 7:02 am on the 26th

so damn early Monday morning...."

So for the idly curious on their prognostication it will be interesting to see what the water cooler chat focuses on Monday morning if anything. They have called for it to be global in nature.

Dieseler
10-24-2009, 12:59 PM
I hope it is zombies...

moostraks
10-24-2009, 01:00 PM
I hope it is zombies...

you and your zombies...what are we going to do with you? :p

Dionysus
10-24-2009, 01:02 PM
YouTube - R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY)

ChooseLiberty
10-24-2009, 05:53 PM
They're really putting it all on the line for this one.

I've listened to some of their interviews and they say they have a 50% hit rate and some things they come up with they just peg on some random earthquake or storm in the middle of nowhere.

They sound fairly intelligent, but I wouldn't bet the farm on them.

The time monk guys are calling their prognostication for

"latest immediacy data shows it as occurring at

5:12 am 10-26-2009 (time zones are a bitch so let us just say east coast time) and will likely be wrong by about 6 hours as it may actually be 'effective' on the paris meridian (the old rose line).

so damn early Monday morning...."

So for the idly curious on their prognostication it will be interesting to see what the water cooler chat focuses on Monday morning if anything. They have called for it to be global in nature.

zach
10-24-2009, 05:57 PM
Let's do a countdown!!

HOLD!!!!

ramallamamama
10-24-2009, 06:01 PM
B a n k h o l i d a y

7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2...

Pants
10-24-2009, 06:05 PM
Will news coverage likely interrupt my football games tomorrow?

Dieseler
10-24-2009, 06:10 PM
YouTube - SHIT HITS THE FAN (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR1ZXY4EhZA&feature=related)

heavenlyboy34
10-24-2009, 06:13 PM
man! I was hoping I would get complete chaos as a birthday present-this is 2 months too soon! :(

ramallamamama
10-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Today is my BDay.

Cheers!

ChooseLiberty
10-24-2009, 06:35 PM
The latest update from Ure at urbansurvival.com says there is an Israeli / US war exercise this weekend and people at the UN test ban treaty are "suiciding" by falling from buildings.

If true, that would sort of narrow down what to look for.

False flag - Middle East?

========================

Fear Monday

As we’ve been writing about for what? 6-9 months now? The linguistics turn that www.halfpasthuman.com has been tracking for October 25/26 is nearly in vie as processing continues.

Just so you understand how this stuff works in a very general sense the October ‘turn’ was spotted in the last several data runs and may be as much as 85% economic in nature. But now that we’re getting close, Cliff and Igor have been watching the data coming back from the forum scouring spiders which are sending in snips of interest to the servers, where in turn they are distilled and analyzed.

So, the latest from Cliff is:

“latest immediacy data shows it as occurring at

5:12 am 10-26-2009 (time zones are a bitch so let us just say east coast time) and will likely be wrong by about 6 hours as it may actually be ‘effective’ on the paris meridian (the old rose line).

so damn early Monday morning….”

I plan to get up a little earlier than usual Monday to see how it looks ‘going by’. It’s always of interest not only to watch something in the ‘rickety time machine’ pop into reality, but more interesting to is do some propagation mapping.

What’s that? Oh, you know: You can get a sense of who is playing ‘follow the leader” and who the real leaders are when the Monday story hits (if/when it does at all - since we could be wrong).

Seeing as it arises out of ‘globalpop’, I am not really expecting it to be a USA-centered event. Maybe something in Asia (huge mega quake or financial lockup - something like that - or heaven forbid Israel takes out the Bushir reactor complex.)

Not only will Cliff & Igor get to see the change of language wash through the internet, but I will be able to see how the story pops and see how it goes from usually only one or two ‘first hand’ media to the rest of the MSM and then into the blogosphere. I figure if the timing’s right, it ought to be on the tongues of about half the world’s population by say Tuesday noon US time if we’ve got the timing clues right.

Middle East Nerves

A reader asks me to note what’s going on in the Middle East this weekend:

“George,

FEMA just happened to have an “Exercise” going on in New York on the morning of 9-11. The Air Force just happened to have an “Exercise” going on up North so that a resistance could not be mounted for the “hijackers” on 9-11. Now the US and Israel are mounting an “Exercise” in Israel (Started last Thursday). Looks more than a little ominous in terms of timing.

“The exercise will conclude with a live fire drill in which U.S. and Israeli forces attempt to shoot down 10 incoming warheads.” “The U.S. has brought its full arsenal of missile-defense systems to Israel for the exercise, including 24 Patriot missile launchers and a Navy destroyer armed with the advanced Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System.”

A live drill, shooting 10 live warheads? What do you suppose that would cost? Why would “we” discharge 10 Patriot missiles for a training session?

I dunno, but I use real shells in my 12-gauge because the blanks don’t break the clay pigeons…but no worries: It’ll all be over in a flash, LOL.

I received a very touching email this morning from a colleague of the late Timothy Hampton who died this week under mysterious circumstances in Vienna. Hampton worked for the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organization of the UN and his colleague reported he was NOT the kind of man to suicide - had a new baby and more.

The real clincher that something more than meets the eye is going on here is this from the report in the Austrian Times: “UN staff told the Austrian Times that there had been a similar case recently in which an employee died when he fell from a comparable height.“

Is working for the UN CTBTO suddenly the most dangerous profession in the world? If yes (which seems a bit obvious) then the “Why?” question comes up. Seems to me that either a) someone is going to extreme lengths to make it look like Iran is hiding something more or b) Iran really is hiding something more.

In either case, a damn shame about the experts dying and it will no doubt drive further speculation as to what’s really going on in those hidden Iranian labs.

ChooseLiberty
10-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Seems like a lot of religious guys are always predcting THE END, yet they never predict the actual big things that do happen.

CIA has defnitely been in on it. FBI? I didn't think they were totally corrupted yet.

then there is this...

What bothers me is that with some of these guys (e.g. Ali Mohammad), they've had access to our top intelligence. It even seems like CIA and FBI have been grooming some of these guys. I can't wrap my mind around it.

sevin
10-24-2009, 11:14 PM
It's the 25th now (at least where I live).

http://www.fileitunder.com/uploaded_images/panic-767792.gif

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-25-2009, 03:39 AM
wasn't everyone supposed to get mandatory flu shots like last week :rolleyes:

denison
10-25-2009, 04:35 AM
It's the 25th now (at least where I live).

http://www.fileitunder.com/uploaded_images/panic-767792.gif

Yeah. Still waiting for STHTF! :rolleyes:

zach
10-25-2009, 07:25 AM
If religious leaders are calling for it, then screw it.

If political leaders are calling for it, then they'll make it.

Whatever.

pcosmar
10-25-2009, 07:41 AM
I am always skeptical when someone gives an exact date. That said, There are storm clouds in nearly every direction, and closing in.
Where the storm breaks and where is unknown,
But a storm is coming. I remain watchful.

Naraku
10-25-2009, 09:35 AM
YouTube - Re: Where's the Earthly Tremor?? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoKvR2Y1t8Q)

eOs
10-25-2009, 10:17 AM
I've said this before and Ill say it again, if anyones interested in this kind of thing..keep a log of websites that tell exact dates, false crisis. Theres been about an infinite number of these types of false crisis announcements..it'd be interesting to look back and see who was responsible for it all.

pacelli
10-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Let the backpedaling, re-interpretations, "maybe it have meant this", and I could happen anytime between now and 11/5 begin!

t0rnado
10-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Holy shit! Dude, there was this fish outside my window and it was floating. Then this reptilian gave me this green juice to drink, so I drank it. BUT THEN THEY GANG RAPED THE FISH :(

ChooseLiberty
10-25-2009, 01:28 PM
-Crickets-

:D

If the webbot crap was any good the guy could have made money in the stock market with it like he originally intended to do.

MelissaWV
10-25-2009, 01:34 PM
The day's not over yet!!! The end is nigh!!! ... etc.

youngbuck
10-25-2009, 01:39 PM
I guarantee there will be a catastrophic event by the end of the day. The big fire in Puerto Rico is just the start! :eek:

MelissaWV
10-25-2009, 01:44 PM
I guarantee there will be a catastrophic event by the end of the day. The big fire in Puerto Rico is just the start! :eek:

Except that didn't happen today? Though I guess it's still going on.

I love how the reports have mostly been focused on the fire. Very few are actually speaking to what might have caused so many tanks to spontaneously go boom.

Captain Bryan
10-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Well, the Vikings lost today. Mostly due to bad calls from the refs. I guess that's what this must have meant.

akforme
10-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Well, the Vikings lost today. Mostly due to bad calls from the refs. I guess that's what this must have meant.

If your good enough the ref's don't matter.

t0rnado
10-25-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm too lazy too look it up, but someone in this thread bet an ounce of gold I think that something would happen.

Dieseler
10-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Betas right again.
Now where are my damn zombies?

Dianne
10-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Like they are really going to give away where they are going, when they are going... this video is bull**** . If it really happens, first source I would look at would be the administration itself, cause they are the only peeps so damn stupid they would think we would fall for it. Let me guess... Pelosi... Obama... Reid come out of the rubble with soot on their faces... (great camera work) survivors... patriots (oh forgot that is a bad word now) ... law makers who somehow survive the odds in order to enrich your life for another 20 years of Washington terror.

anaconda
10-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Hey it's the 25th...

I thought the video was lacking credibility until the 6 yr. old Colombian kid put his two cents in. That sealed the deal for me.

TheConstitutionLives
10-25-2009, 11:33 PM
This is probably the dumbest thread in a long time. We have some folks here who need to get outside and off the damn computer. Get out of your house. Get a girlfriend and take her out often. Make love to her. And don't bring up kooky subjects to her if you want her to stick around. Do something besides occupying your mind with this kind of stuff.

Elwar
10-26-2009, 12:58 PM
It turns out that it was true.

Yesterday when I woke up I slipped on one of the dog toys and went to reach out to grab something but ended up knocking the lamp off of the dresser and pushed myself off to where I hit my head on the wall and when I went to take a step forward I stubbed my toe on the chair and went down...knocking over the laundry basket.

It was pure chaos...just like predicted.

I am now a believer.

4RP08inKCMO
10-26-2009, 01:20 PM
This is probably the dumbest thread in a long time. We have some folks here who need to get outside and off the damn computer. Get out of your house. Get a girlfriend and take her out often. Make love to her. And don't bring up kooky subjects to her if you want her to stick around. Do something besides occupying your mind with this kind of stuff.

This.

Bruno
10-26-2009, 01:29 PM

this is odd advice, made me laugh. :D

pcosmar
10-26-2009, 01:32 PM

Mi wife won't allow me to have a girlfriend.

moostraks
10-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Mi wife won't allow me to have a girlfriend.

:D I was going to ask if that went for us gals here too? I think dh would frown on that idea and don't think my boat floats that way anyhoo...

Pants
10-26-2009, 02:11 PM
That happens to me everyday. Except right away in the morning, I usually step in dog pee or cat puke with my bare feet.. I hardly ever slip on dog toys.

It turns out that it was true.

Yesterday when I woke up I slipped on one of the dog toys and went to reach out to grab something but ended up knocking the lamp off of the dresser and pushed myself off to where I hit my head on the wall and when I went to take a step forward I stubbed my toe on the chair and went down...knocking over the laundry basket.

It was pure chaos...just like predicted.

I am now a believer.

Dr.3D
10-26-2009, 02:18 PM
~Snip
Get a girlfriend and take her out often.
Much too expensive at this point in time. Maybe she would cook dinner and we eat at her house?

Make love to her.
So many people make the mistake of equating love with sex.
There is a big difference between the two!

And don't bring up kooky subjects to her if you want her to stick around. Do something besides occupying your mind with this kind of stuff.
If she can't cope with the subjects I bring up, we have no business being together anyway.

ChooseLiberty
10-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Sooooo the web bot guys are trying to say the big event was BO declaring the pig flu an emergency.

F'ing scammers.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-26-2009, 04:52 PM
This is the first time I've heard of this and it's already past October 25th.

How gullible do you gotta be to believe this stuff even the slightest?

devil21
10-26-2009, 05:37 PM
There's nothing wrong with being prepared so I hope people aren't mocking those that heed these warnings and prepare accordingly, just in case it happens to be true.

What I fear most is that these sorts of predictions will turn into a boy who cried wolf scenario. Nobody will take them seriously until it's too late. "Yes, yes ignore them all. They are all fake. Don't bother preparing for any bad events. Nothing will happen." That's what scares me the most about these repeated predictions that don't come to fruition (in a chaos sense at least).

ChooseLiberty
10-26-2009, 06:04 PM
IIRC Gerald Celente claims to have predicted 9/11 and now he's predicting something in '10. He seems fairly credible, if repetitive and he's been doing his forecasts for a long time.

Alex J also claims to have predicted 9/11. If he really did you'd think he would have utubes of it all over the place tho.

ramallamamama
10-26-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm holding onto my (tinfoil) hat for a week or two re: the webbots.

Besides how bad is it to be out of the dollar, in PMs and well stocked with the three Bs?

TheConstitutionLives
10-26-2009, 08:18 PM
:D I was going to ask if that went for us gals here too?

- YES! Gals should get girlfriends too and they should make mad love to each other....in my company. ;)

Dianne
10-26-2009, 09:04 PM
When the chaos occurs.. we will hear about it months later... just like when Clinton sold all our jobs oversears; and Bush declared war on Iraq for no damn reason in the world.

Believe me, we will be the last too know.

UnReconstructed
10-26-2009, 10:56 PM
maybe it was the new live news feed on facebook?

pcosmar
10-26-2009, 11:00 PM
I am still expecting ghouls and goblins by the end of the month.
Expect to see roving bands going house to house seeking loot. ;)

Baptist
10-27-2009, 03:48 AM
IIRC Gerald Celente claims to have predicted 9/11 and now he's predicting something in '10. He seems fairly credible, if repetitive and he's been doing his forecasts for a long time.

Alex J also claims to have predicted 9/11. If he really did you'd think he would have utubes of it all over the place tho.

I love Celente, but don't forget that this time last year he predicted the collapse of commercial real estate in early 09', followed by bank holidays in March 09'.

moostraks
10-27-2009, 07:14 AM
- YES! Gals should get girlfriends too and they should make mad love to each other....in my company. ;)

lol :p

Krugerrand
10-27-2009, 07:20 AM
I am still expecting ghouls and goblins by the end of the month.
Expect to see roving bands going house to house seeking loot. ;)

Fortunately, the minions should be easily appeased.

moostraks
10-27-2009, 07:21 AM
I'm holding onto my (tinfoil) hat for a week or two re: the webbots.

Besides how bad is it to be out of the dollar, in PMs and well stocked with the three Bs?

I don't think preparation is ever bad. As far as I recall the webbot guys (at least Ure) were/was predicting this to be long range view seen as destructive but short term not as bad at the moment.(As in a defining moment look backwards from the results...)

That said their timing was off if they were counting the event occuring on Monday am, but not if it was linguistically the topic of the water cooler then it could possibly be rationalized. All in all interesting, but by no means definitive. Especially considering the weekend could have passed in silence rather than having a state of emergency called that effects not just one small area as is usually the case but the entire nation...

HOLLYWOOD
10-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Well, FDIC Chairman, Sheila Bair states last week... "Your accounts and money are safe, No Matter What Happens".

s35wf
10-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Well, FDIC Chairman, Sheila Bair states last week... "Your accounts and money are safe, No Matter What Happens".

^^^ Now isnt that reassuring??? Dont you feel so much better? "everything is ok; nothing to see here; move along" :D

so yesterday my internet was down almost ALL day for no apparant reason; then im watching the fox local news; story about grayson getting grilled; story about last weeks banks closures; story about FDIC 25 Billion in funds depleted last week; then story about Swine Flu & National Emergency; so i yell out to my kid "thats why the internet is down damn nat'l emergency here we go"

Its getting pretty scary when you hear all the above in that order on LOCAL TV news!; so will our Banking Holiday happen over Halloween weekend????

constituent
10-27-2009, 07:55 AM
well, whatever it is, it better f*n happen already. i'm getting bored just waiting.

devil21
11-02-2009, 05:15 AM
bump

Capmark's BK is starting a trend of large BKs. They filed on Oct 26th. Now CIT on Nov 1. Two large lenders to commercial and retail sectors (one and the same in essence).

Capmark is a Goldman Sachs corp.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a3Z4h4E8kNp8

Goldman Sachs holds a very lucrative ($1B) CDS on CIT as part of their "bailout loan" to CIT back in July.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/9170b5f2-b10f-11de-b06b-00144feabdc0.html?nclick_check=1

Something is in the works and it appears to have started Oct 26. Might not be chaos this moment but that's a bad trend starting. Geithner said on MTP yesterday that he didn't care what happened to AIG after the gov't (Goldman Sachs) gets out.
http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2009/03/goldman_sachss_double_dip.html

Does GS have any money on Citibank failing?