PDA

View Full Version : Received a mass mailing from Rand Paul's campaign today

thomas-in-ky
10-16-2009, 09:11 PM
At first I thought I was special, and that perhaps the mailing had gone out to a small list of folks who had already contributed to the campaign. Then I found out my neighbor, who barely even knew about Rand Paul's candidacy, received the same mailing. I'm assuming it's a big list this time... perhaps all registered (KY) republicans who voted in the last primary? In any case, it's well written and perfectly timed to coincide with the media buzz about his fund raising results. Well done.

itshappening
10-16-2009, 09:13 PM
thanks for the update!

the ground game is going to be very important, as we know it's not just about the money but we NEED to deliver KY REPUBLICAN VOTERS !

We need to identify them and solicit pledges and ensure we can turn them out on D Day. It's a lot of organization but I hope the campaign can put the effort in or volunteers can help maintain databases etc? I dont know how it works..

TruthisTreason
10-16-2009, 09:14 PM
At first I thought I was special, and that perhaps the mailing had gone out to a small list of folks who had already contributed to the campaign. Then I found out my neighbor, who barely even knew about Rand Paul's candidacy, received the same mailing. I'm assuming it's a big list this time... perhaps all registered (KY) republicans who voted in the last primary? In any case, it's well written and perfectly timed to coincide with the media buzz about his fund raising results. Well done.

Did it have a blue or white return form?

thomas-in-ky
10-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Mine has a white return form. Not sure about what my neighbor received. I assumed it was the same thing, but I'll ask her next time I see her.

TruthisTreason
10-17-2009, 10:28 PM
Mine has a white return form. Not sure about what my neighbor received. I assumed it was the same thing, but I'll ask her next time I see her.

Awesome! Your neighbors' will be a white form also.

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1538/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1538R-6035.jpg

Thanks for the update...

skyorbit
10-17-2009, 11:25 PM
What's the dif between the blue and white?

TRacy

TruthisTreason
10-17-2009, 11:28 PM
What's the dif between the blue and white?

TRacy

White - carpet bomb

blue - GPS guided
:p