PDA

View Full Version : My Ron Paul Clothing Line... No Seriously!

oracle202
10-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Hey guys!

I've created a new site for some more progressive Ron Paul clothing. Some are based on quotes by the great Dr. Paul himself. Some are themed after the Big Lebowski. There is really something for everyone. A portion of ALL the profit I make at this site is donated to the campaign. These shirts were created to be conversation starters to help spread the word about Ron Paul. Take a look! I promise you wont be disappointed!

http://www.ronpaulwear.com

If anyone has any suggestions for new shirt slogans or designs please don't hesitate to post a comment here to let me know. Go RON!!!!

LibertyEagle
10-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Pretty hefty prices there.

hard@work
10-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Go free market go!

:-D

oracle202
10-01-2007, 11:09 AM
Pretty hefty prices there.

They are not cheap, I will admit that. But they are of high quality images, so no pixelage problems, and the materials I chose to utilize are the best quality available on the site. Cafepress rapes on their charges. But where else can you get something made of that quality on the internet and shipped next day? You know?

Cindy
10-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Whatever profit is built in to donate to the campaign, I think you might sell more by dropping the price that amount, and keep the focus on getting as many people as possible wearing his name around their towns.

I applaud the effort as most voters don't do much research and tend to trust, who they see other people have chosen as being, someone worth supporting.

I hope you do well and sell a lot!