PDA

View Full Version : Sweden is EVIL. Worst story I have ever heard.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-15-2009, 08:06 AM
Heating plant burns thousands of bunnies to keep Swedes warm

http://www.thelocal.se/22610/20091012/

Sweden is not the peaceful country they claim to be. Theses guys are one step away from raping your children.

jmdrake
10-15-2009, 08:09 AM
Maybe that explains why they gave Obama a Nobel price. :p

Ethek
10-15-2009, 08:14 AM
Sounds like they have the right idea. The community has decided they want the parks.

If the community wants to house rabbits in a shelter and spray unnatural chemicals on foliage for children and pregnant mothers to be around, I suppose they can do that too. Can't have anything for free though, they better be willing to pay for it.

How about that unintended consequence of hordes of toxicly mutated nempo rabbits escaping onto the streets of Sweden?

orafi
10-15-2009, 08:39 AM
I bet their thermostats have a "warm and cuddly" preset.

erowe1
10-15-2009, 08:49 AM
What are they supposed to do with those dead rabbits? Give them funerals? Looks to me like they're putting them to good use.

FunkBuddha
10-15-2009, 08:56 AM
I can't wait to send this to my animal rights activist coworker....

Reason
10-15-2009, 08:59 AM
oh please, they were going to be killed anyway, what's so bad about burning the dead bodies for something productive rather than tossing them in a hole to rot.

jmdrake
10-15-2009, 09:16 AM
oh please, they were going to be killed anyway, what's so bad about burning the dead bodies for something productive rather than tossing them in a hole to rot.

And yet if some hungry person went out and shot these same rabbits for food and made themselves a warm coat they'd probably be put in prison. :rolleyes:

Danke
10-15-2009, 09:38 AM
Didn't the Nazis also do something like this? ...history repeats.

angelatc
10-15-2009, 09:38 AM
Well, now we know what happened to the unicorns, I guess.

Meatwasp
10-15-2009, 10:04 AM
They should have been used for food. Make hot dogs out of them. Or hot rabbits.

klamath
10-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Maybe that explains why they gave Obama a Nobel price. :p

I think you are mixing Norway and Sweden:D Oh well it is one of those norden countries.

BenIsForRon
10-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Yeah, they should have frozen them and sent them to africa for food aid. If I was starving kid, I would be very excited for some rabbit after eating millet everyday for five years.

YumYum
10-15-2009, 12:23 PM
Yeah, they should have frozen them and sent them to africa for food aid. If I was starving kid, I would be very excited for some rabbit after eating millet everyday for five years.

It isn't profitable. The cost of shipping would be outrageous and then once you feed the Africans, what do you get in return? Using the rabbits for fuel conserves on wood.

BenIsForRon
10-15-2009, 12:25 PM
They could start a fund raiser, but yeah, burning them is good too.

NYgs23
10-15-2009, 12:25 PM
And yet if some hungry person went out and shot these same rabbits for food and made themselves a warm coat they'd probably be put in prison.

That's an argument for privatizing the parkland and the rabbit population and leaving it up to the market to decide. Maybe those rabbits are more efficient as food and fur, maybe they're more efficient as fuel. Who knows? Who cares? The idea that burning them is somehow more barbaric then eating or wearing them is idiotic.

Paulitical Correctness
10-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Real life energizer bunnies?

s35wf
10-15-2009, 12:37 PM
well, now we know what happened to the unicorns, i guess.

rofl :)

amy31416
10-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Real life energizer bunnies?

Ha!

It's funny about many liberals that they won't even consider anything aside from solar (which uses a ton of water, as I understand it), wind (which kills bats and birds--and some oppose on that ground), and water (which probably kills fish or something.)

In my little town, we have a pretty active Green Party--they get all bent out of shape when we have to let the hunters loose on the beaches because the deer have no predators and and are destroying the trees (what's better? disease? they die off because of starvation?). They are going nuts about a tire-to-energy plant that would burn tires and exceeds EPA standards (what would they prefer to do with the tires?) Even the mere notion of nuclear power sends them into a frothing rage, despite it's efficiency and how clean it is relatively speaking.

If they truly want to get off fossil fuels, they'll have to quit slamming alternative energy sources because there's an aspect of it they don't like. Personally, I'd prefer a bunny-burning plant to our country continually invading and bombing other countries--you think that doesn't kill something cute and fuzzy? Not to mention children?

Argh.

dannno
10-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Why don't they eat them instead?

Rabbit gyro sounds pretty tasty.

misterx
10-15-2009, 01:00 PM
What are they supposed to do with those dead rabbits? Give them funerals? Looks to me like they're putting them to good use.

Bingo! It's not like they're burning live rabbits.