PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing RFID Commercials Incoming!

Reason
10-15-2009, 12:24 AM
YouTube - Disturbing RFID Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzUfHEVeJE0)

ClayTrainor
10-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Oh, would ya look at that... These implanted chips are only here to help us :rolleyes:

Grgeiger
10-15-2009, 01:21 AM
The mark of the beast. Implanted on your right hand or forehead.

puppetmaster
10-15-2009, 01:57 AM
hey is that dick cheneys brother?

devil21
10-15-2009, 04:01 AM
This RFID chip will probably be the link between people and gov't health care.

As conditions in the country worsen (violence related mainly), only people with RFID chips will be treated at hospitals. If no chip, then you're not a gov't worshipper so you get no treatment. Oops. If you do have a chip and your chip comes up as an "undesirable" from a gov't database then you get no treatment. Oops. If it comes up as a friend of the gov't, CIA, etc they you'll get the best treatment the gov't can afford.

I checked the site in the commercial and it is legit. The obvious marketing points also show it to be genuine. Every race, age bracket and gender is sufficiently represented.

moostraks
10-15-2009, 05:12 AM
A few years back this would be like a b rated christian advert regarding prophecy, not so funny to see that it's real and coming to a town near you. Thanks devil21 for doing the leg work on checking this out saved me some time.

This is my fear regarding healthcare and rfid as well, as they will make it optional with consequences. The way they are plugging up any controversy with innoculatians and csb(social services) and parents will be forthcoming with this issue as well,imo.

phill4paul
10-15-2009, 05:39 AM
This is my fear regarding healthcare and rfid as well, as they will make it optional with consequences. The way they are plugging up any controversy with innoculatians and csb(social services) and parents will be forthcoming with this issue as well,imo.

Not only healthcare. Drivers License, Social Security, any welfare service. Put a chip in ya to streamline the process. People already put up w/ just about anything to have the "right" to drive. Only a matter of time.

zach
10-15-2009, 06:07 AM
So what about the people who don't usually have medical problems?

moostraks
10-15-2009, 06:16 AM
Not only healthcare. Drivers License, Social Security, any welfare service. Put a chip in ya to streamline the process. People already put up w/ just about anything to have the "right" to drive. Only a matter of time.

I agree totally, but I think they need a 9/11 type moment to really push people forward through the pain of their anxiety as it is the government's m.o.. Here is an interesting article regarding just what you were saying for anyone else who might be interested...

http://industry.bnet.com/pharma/10004616/microchip-implant-to-link-your-health-records-credit-history-social-security/

justinc.1089
10-15-2009, 07:02 AM
They're going to have to fight me to put that in me.

And I know I will refuse no matter what because I already made a decision to put an entire semester of my college on the line over swine flu shots. I thought the university I go to (Southern Adventist University) was going to mandate them and force them on all the students and threaten to expel us if we did not get them, but they decided not to. I had already made up my mind I would be expelled though before I took one, and I was going to give them hell over trying to force me to be vaccinated.

They just got the vaccines in yesterday and have been giving them out like free candy in the lobby of our dorms. If you're in the hall with the most vaccinations you get a free pizza party!!!!!:D.....:mad::rolleyes::mad:

I think the only reason they did not mandate them though is because they couldn't get their hands on enough for all the students though.

I don't care too much though because I'm transferring back to Coastal Carolina when this semester ends. This university is a religious extremist fundamentalist type of place; its awful living here.

I will absolutely refuse an RFID chip though.

pcosmar
10-15-2009, 07:41 AM

This is how it starts.
This will also be your money, your account, and it will be sold as a safety. To protect from theft.
And look at this,
Invisible RFID Ink Safe For Cattle And People, Company Says
http://www.informationweek.com/news/security/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=196802844

justinc.1089
10-15-2009, 09:05 AM
They will sell the RFID chip as the solution to all our problems.

Immigration: Illegals won't have on, can't cross border without one, terrorists can't cross border without one, etc.

Kidnappings: Tracker in chip will save you by locating both you and the kidnapper
Robberies: Track down the thief, of course paper money will be gone so unless they cut out your chip you no longer have money being stolen to worry about, only other possessions

Health: Even if you are unconscious, all your info is right there so you will always be safe; if you're allergic to anything, diabetic, etc., the docs will know right away

Buying Stuff: No counting money, no punching digits for cards for cashiers, no signing paper slips for customers, just a wave of the hand and anything is yours

Taxes: no more tax forms, just a wave of the hand and your credits are automatically taken away, hassle free tax paying

ID: no more licenses, social security numbers to remember, etc...

No economical cost: Far less cost to make money, id's, health records, and so on since its all digital

Virus/ Disease Tracking: People who are sick can be dotted on a map, allowing for tracking of spreading of viruses and/or diseases

Gun Safety: People possessing guns can be tracked, and logged. Guns could quickly be outlawed and the only people allowed to have them (government) could be kept track of so that if anything happens with a gun the shooter can be quickly found.

And the list goes on. The RFID chip will be promoted as salvation in a capsule.

Deborah K
10-15-2009, 09:55 AM
Check this commercial out:

YouTube - RFID Chip Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTx19MDE5XA)

Deborah K
10-15-2009, 09:57 AM
And then of course, there's Senator Joseph Biden grilling Justice John Roberts at his confirmation hearing about the chip implant:

YouTube - Vice Pres Elect Biden States Chip Implants will Be Ruled On (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0_chJqTsoo)

Deborah K
10-15-2009, 10:01 AM
Oh, and let us not forget our British brethren who now seem so willing to accept their fate: http://www.veoh.com/collection/powermongering/watch/v839472QBkWg6R5#

Chip implant please? So I can continue to party? :rolleyes:

Matt Collins
10-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Seriously, who watches TV? I certainly don't!

pcosmar
10-15-2009, 10:14 AM
I do not want to turn this into a "religious" debate.
Think of it only as a very old warning, if you wish.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Technology makes this a present day reality.
http://www.morerfid.com/details.php?subdetail=Report&action=details&report_id=4130&display=RFID
SOMARK's Chipless RFID Ink Tattoo Field Demo Brings the Company Closer to Launch

[02/15/08]
SOMARK Innovations, Inc. recently completed a field demo of its patented Chipless RFID Ink Tattoo animal ID system. The demo proved the SOMARK system's ability to apply a tattoo in less than three seconds and read the tattoo (translate the tattoo into a unique ID, with a handheld reader in real time). The demo was conducted at a private facility in the U.S.

This is not something to be ignored.
Even if you do not believe, This will affect you. It is coming and it is not good.

justinc.1089
10-15-2009, 10:18 AM
This is pretty crazy that they have advertisements made for the RFID chip now.

I hope that doesn't mean that they are going to push it onto us soon, but it is very possible. Why else would they already be making advertisements for the chips?

I was hoping I would be at least 40 before I saw RFID chips being forced on people. (I'm 20 now)

We better get ready for the fight of our lives. Auditing the Fed and ending the wars will be a walk in the park compared to fighting the RFID chip.

catdd
10-15-2009, 10:20 AM
...and they called it a conspiracy theory.

justinc.1089
10-15-2009, 10:29 AM
...and they called it a conspiracy theory.

People conspire every damn day. There ARE real conspiracies out there, I'm no conspiracy theorist but I know that.

FSP-Rebel
10-15-2009, 10:45 AM
I took the liberty of rating this vid as 1 star, feel free to do the same.

pcosmar
10-15-2009, 10:50 AM
I took the liberty of rating this vid as 1 star, feel free to do the same.

:confused:
Which vid?
And why 1 star?

Dr.3D
10-15-2009, 10:59 AM
When I bought my puppy, five years ago, she already had one of those in the back of her neck.

Dark_Horse_Rider
10-15-2009, 10:59 AM
" It all rolls into one... "

Everything is connected and it is not just coincidence that everything seems to be reaching critical mass.

Humans are not meant to live in bondage. The universe is conspiring against corrupt and decrepit ways, and a new time is about to open.

Solidus
10-15-2009, 11:04 AM
RFID enabled firearms. Think about that one for a bit.

All future firearms mandated to have RFID technology embedded in the grip. You can't shoot unless you have the proper RFID certifications and the gun is 'keyed' to you.

Dr.3D
10-15-2009, 11:12 AM

All future firearms mandated to have RFID technology embedded in the grip. You can't shoot unless you have the proper RFID certifications and the gun is 'keyed' to you.

I have to wonder just how long would it take the fix the firearm to work without that extra add on?

catdd
10-15-2009, 11:15 AM
People conspire every damn day. There ARE real conspiracies out there, I'm no conspiracy theorist but I know that.

People will find out soon enough that FEMA Camps are real too.

Solidus
10-15-2009, 11:15 AM
I have to wonder just how long would it take the fix the firearm to work without that extra add on?

Good point. Though, the question isn't whether the information to do so would be available. The question is whether or not the people would know how to access that information and act on it.

Romulus
10-15-2009, 11:18 AM
"Because my car lost control while it was driving"

Do you see what they're doing here. Its about letting go of any self control or responsibility.

Relax, we'll take it from here....

Dark_Horse_Rider
10-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Do you see what they're doing here. Its about letting go of any self control or responsibility.

Relax, we'll take it from here....

So if things were to progress in that linear fashion, that scene in the Matrix showing all the humans hooked up like battteries is not so far fetched.

pcosmar
10-15-2009, 11:39 AM
So if things were to progress in that linear fashion, that scene in the Matrix showing all the humans hooked up like battteries is not so far fetched.

Well, not with machines and electricity. But eventually the same result.
Control Compliance Captivity
:(

justinc.1089
10-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Or surrogates at least. They have wierd prostethic limbs that people can move with their mind now somehow, so controlling a surrogate isn't too farfetched either anymore really.

If people take these chips then nothing is science fiction anymore in my opinion.

It will literally hand over control of the entire human race to a small group because once a sizeable portion of the population has these, it will become impossible to stop. So say 10% of the U.S. gets these, then it will spread through 95% of the entire U.S. population within months after that through force and coercion. Europe, Canada, Mexico, and some other countries will follow simultaneously with the U.S. And once the chips are widespread throughout North America and Europe the rest of the world will probably only be 6 months to a year away too.

These RFID chips are scary stuff. I thought it was hype after I told everyone about national ID cards one or two years ago after the states stopped that, but now these videos have shown up. I guess they don't need national ID's as a step to this afterall, or either they have a plan to carry those out despite state opposition anyway.

Dark_Horse_Rider
10-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Well, not with machines and electricity. But eventually the same result.
Control Compliance Captivity
:(

Good thing that time is not linear !

LittleLightShining
10-15-2009, 12:25 PM
This is a PDF of the Healthcare Bill... read pages 1000-1007: National Medical Device Registry.

http://energycommerce.house.gov/Press_111/20090714/aahca.pdf

Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 - The government will establish a National Medical Device Registry.

20 ‘‘National Medical Device Registry
21 ‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national med-
ical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the
23 ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and
24 outcomes data on each device that—
25 ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
VerDate Nov 24 2008 01:43 Jul 15, 2009 Jkt 079200 PO 00000 Frm 01000 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 E:\BILLS\H3200.IH H3200 jlentini on DSKJ8SOYB1PROD with BILLS
HR 3200 IH
1 ‘‘(B) is—
2 ‘‘(i) a class III device; or
3 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
4 life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

VeriChip is an FDA approved class II medical device.

devil21
10-15-2009, 06:53 PM
^^^^
Link is bad.

EDIT: Nm, the Congress site is the problem. Can't pull up the Energy & Commerce Committee website. Hmm..I wonder why?

ShowMeLiberty
10-15-2009, 08:03 PM
This RFID chip will probably be the link between people and gov't health care.

As conditions in the country worsen (violence related mainly), only people with RFID chips will be treated at hospitals. If no chip, then you're not a gov't worshipper so you get no treatment. Oops. If you do have a chip and your chip comes up as an "undesirable" from a gov't database then you get no treatment. Oops. If it comes up as a friend of the gov't, CIA, etc they you'll get the best treatment the gov't can afford.

I think you're exactly right about that.

They're going to have to fight me to put that in me.

Agree. This is it for me - this is where I draw the line that shall not be crossed. :mad:

Check this commercial out:

YouTube - RFID Chip Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTx19MDE5XA)

OMFG! That just completely freaked me out!

This is a PDF of the Healthcare Bill... read pages 1000-1007: National Medical Device Registry.

http://energycommerce.house.gov/Press_111/20090714/aahca.pdf

VeriChip is an FDA approved class II medical device.

So I guess we can't even try to pretend it isn't coming. :(

Thinking I'm gonna have to get a Kindle or Barnes & Noble's soon-to-be-released reader and fill it up with survival and self-sufficiency books. Start looking for someplace to get off the grid.

I'd rather live a life of hard work with few luxuries than to live in the kind of half-baked sci-fi world headed towards us now.

stilltrying
10-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Here is the latest today from MSN (http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Banking/FinancialPrivacy/pay-with-a-wave-of-your-hand.aspx?page=1&pgnew=true#uc2Lst33862664)

It says 9-11-09 but it was on their main opeing page today

Deborah K
10-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Here is the latest today from MSN (http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Banking/FinancialPrivacy/pay-with-a-wave-of-your-hand.aspx?page=1&pgnew=true#uc2Lst33862664)

It says 9-11-09 but it was on their main opeing page today

This is how it always starts. Slowly, incrementally getting people used to the idea...:(

Reason
10-17-2009, 08:58 AM
bump

awake
10-17-2009, 09:06 AM
Cattle tagging- just the government protecting its property.

ScoutsHonor
10-17-2009, 09:09 AM
" It all rolls into one... "

Everything is connected and it is not just coincidence that everything seems to be reaching critical mass.

Humans are not meant to live in bondage. The universe is conspiring against corrupt and decrepit ways, and a new time is about to open.

How so? :)

LittleLightShining
10-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Cattle tagging- just the government protecting its property.

This is pretty much it. I heard Sharon Zechanelli speak in the spring about NAIS and the information she has is some of the most disturbing stuff I've ever heard in my life. WE are collateral.

ShowMeLiberty
10-17-2009, 10:49 AM
Anyone who thinks getting a medical chip is no big deal - who thinks it couldn't be remotely reprogrammed for "national security" reasons - needs to be reminded of how Amazon.com remotely deleted copies of Orwell's 1984 and Animal Farm from every Kindle, everywhere, in a matter of seconds, without warning.

The technology exists and the potential for abuse is mind boggling.

Someone posted this link earlier: VeriChip Corporation Selects Raytheon Microelectronics España to Manufacture Its Products (http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS105267+05-Oct-2009+BW20091005?sp=true).

Raytheon is a major US defense contractor.

Raytheon means "light from the gods." The company is the maker of "Bunker Buster" bombs, Tomahawk and Patriot missiles, and manufactured the missile that killed 62 civilians in a Baghdad market in 2003. The company is a major American defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in defense systems and defense and commercial electronics.

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=13

LibForestPaul
10-17-2009, 01:26 PM
It will be forced on "illegals" and welfare people, visa, etc. Push it on the "underisables" first.

Damn illegals, they want to break the law and come into this country, chip em.
Damn Negroes smokin crack getting government dole, chip em.
Frkn ragheads muzzi islamofascists entering this country, chip em.
Ex cons, hell chip and track I say!

Then
want to board a plane quicker, need a chip
want to be a police officer, need a chip
want to drive even though you have a dui, need a chip

Then 9/11 part deux

WClint
10-17-2009, 01:43 PM
It wont be mandatory it will be encouraged, a slow and steady creep until full implementation. Initially they will sell at as being convenience, think how much easier it will be you dont need to carry any papers, think how much faster you will be processed at airports. Slowly they will begin implementing and making us accustomed to the idea that you can not access certain areas without the chip. Essentially you will be a second class citizen, this wont be considered "racist" because anyone can simply get it.

Already at the bank you can not get into the area where the ATM machines without first putting your bank card in the door. Now on the surface this seems very reasonable, its to keep out homeless and why should anyone without a bank card need access. This is how they will do it, a slow and even reasonable series of steps until everyone is chipped.

Uriel999
10-17-2009, 03:12 PM

George Sears! So we meet again! I will beat your ass on top of that Federal Reserve building with a very effeminate sword wielding emo former child soldier. And MGS4 addresses this nicely.

YouTube - MGS4 Guns of the Patriots 01: War has Changed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnbKOboT5wQ)

listen to 1:27 through 3:03 for an interesting speech. Sure its just a game...but damn Kojima has an interesting

I have to wonder just how long would it take the fix theFederal Reserve building firearm to work without that extra add on?

There will be gun launderers as once again MGS4 addresses that will be more than willing to unlock the guns for a fee.

Sandman33
10-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I'd reccomend watching Logans Run.

I saw this as a child on HBO and it really stuck in my head. Notice they live in pyramids...egyptian sybols like the ankh aboud.

YouTube - Logan's Run (trailer) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUUnc1M0TA)

jm1776
10-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Talk about identity theft. All someone has to do is program a chip to be you, or anyone for that matter. Think any of this will be hacker safe? Ha!

How about a chip virus, that will really put a crimp in this abomination.

devil21
10-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Talk about identity theft. All someone has to do is program a chip to be you, or anyone for that matter. Think any of this will be hacker safe? Ha!

How about a chip virus, that will really put a crimp in this abomination.

Also would be exceedingly easy to frame someone for a crime they did not commit once RFID info becomes admissible as evidence in court. Reminds me of Biden's statement during Robert's confirmation hearing....hmm...

Prosecutor:
"Defendant devil21, your RFID signal was detected only 100 feet away from the dead body at approximately the time of death. Here is the log detailing it as supplied by the Department of Homeland Security."

devil21:
"I wasn't there. Someone must have made a copycat RFID tag to frame me."

Prosecutor:
"The government never lies sir. Everyone knows this. You are the only person who could have committed this crime. DHS has no record of any other RFID signals in the area at that time."

Yeesh I should probably stop giving them ideas....

justinc.1089
10-20-2009, 05:00 PM
It will be forced on "illegals" and welfare people, visa, etc. Push it on the "underisables" first.

Damn illegals, they want to break the law and come into this country, chip em.
Damn Negroes smokin crack getting government dole, chip em.
Frkn ragheads muzzi islamofascists entering this country, chip em.
Ex cons, hell chip and track I say!

Then
want to board a plane quicker, need a chip
want to be a police officer, need a chip
want to drive even though you have a dui, need a chip

Then 9/11 part deux

No.

I am telling you once the government gets a certain number of people chipped, or a certain portion of the population, say 10%, the chips will suddenly spread exponentially faster and be forced on those unwilling to take them.

The slavetagging of the population will not be a slow process, it will only begin at a normal slow pace. Once this monster gets a foot in the door there is no stopping it.

Thats what everyone has to understand about implantable microchips; it IS the turning point for the entire human race that will determine whether our destiny is to change to say you are free or decide we are a slave race serving a small number of people in our species who rule the rest of the species.

You must understand if we fail and any government with decent influence in the world starts to chip its people, and it spreads, our children and grandchildren will only hate us for bringing them into a world where they are literally worked to death in slavery to a few free rulers. Well that is until they are fed their emotion pills then they won't know whats going on, except that they have to do more work.

Every person must prepare mentally to do everything within their power to fight the implantable RFID chips. That means you MUST not just do what you do now to fight the Fed, universal healthcare, and ending the wars, you MUST do EVERYTHING you can to stop RFID chips.

And if it comes to it that does include violence (someone has to say it) because once RFID chip implantation begins I am telling you there is no going back. It is something that cannot be started because once started it will not be stopped.

Dark_Horse_Rider
10-21-2009, 04:39 PM
How so? :)

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter

s35wf
10-21-2009, 05:09 PM
This is pretty crazy that they have advertisements made for the RFID chip now.

I hope that doesn't mean that they are going to push it onto us soon, but it is very possible. Why else would they already be making advertisements for the chips?

I was hoping I would be at least 40 before I saw RFID chips being forced on people. (I'm 20 now)

We better get ready for the fight of our lives. Auditing the Fed and ending the wars will be a walk in the park compared to fighting the RFID chip.

When I was setting up a merchant account for one of my business' My rep from the bank/merchant account to accept visa/mc told me that one day we would have One Card Or One chip that would be our everything Id. SS#, medical #, Bank #, checking #, savings#, etc... u get the idea

That was 10 years ago! im actually a little amazed it hasnt actually happened yet; as RFID technology is Now considered OLD! My mail machine had satellite service uploads 10 years ago!

devil21
10-21-2009, 05:16 PM
They're not going to force it on people until they think the people are sufficiently "ready" for it. We're not there yet. Our goal is to keep that point from ever coming.

Romulus
10-22-2009, 08:23 AM
everything is conditioning so people will actually love their slavery while having the illusion of freedom.

people will want the chip just like people love their onstar.

vegaspilot03
10-22-2009, 08:26 AM
Tell Bob to print out his damn medications on paper like the rest of the world and save himself a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geiko!

Carole
10-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Remember this?

AMERICA: Freedom To Fascism. Aaron Russo Interview.

Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo

YouTube - Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA)

Rest in Peace Mr. Russo.

Reason
11-10-2009, 03:17 PM
bump