PDA

View Full Version : Do you have more faith in gov’t or big business?

CaseyJones
10-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Jack Cafferty wants to know which is worse Big Business or Government

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/14/do-you-have-more-faith-in-govt-or-big-business/

let him know what y'all think please :D

dannno
10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
I have the least amount of faith in big business sponsored by big government.

paulitics
10-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Jeezus, those are the scariest comments I have ever read on a meassage board.

heavenlyboy34
10-14-2009, 04:53 PM
if "big business" means a corporation, then I have no faith in either, as corporations have ties to government (i.e. bailouts), and my stance on government should be quite clear by now ;).

paulitics
10-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Here's one such comment.

" Government!!! Aren’t we all proud of our country and proud of being a democracy? It’s hypocritical to say you love the USA and you love democracy and then say you don’t trust the gov’t."

Paulitical Correctness
10-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Since January 20th, I’ve had complete faith &trust in the Government, to do what’s best for America. Just about every American heaved a huge sigh of relief when Barack took over, knowing that we’re in good hands now. He accomplished more in 8 short months than Bush did in 8 years. He would have reformed health care by now, if not for the many billions paid to Republicans to say, “Whatever it is, I’m against it.” it’s difficult to compete with greed & corruption, but the President will do it.The declared Republicans would be treacherous enough, but the ones who posed as Democrats, & infiltrated the Party, (hoping to bring it down), are much more dangerous.They’re known as”blue dogs”, (AKA dirty dogs), becausethey’re from “blue” States, & dogs, because they roll over for Big Business. How could anyone possibly think that there’s a Democratic majority?

looooooooool.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Jeezus, those are the scariest comments I have ever read on a meassage board.

Since I'm an An-Cap and I don't want my blood to boil, I'll do the service and never look at them lmao.

It's a silly question. Government and Big Business are one and the same. Has been since the late 19th Century and early 20th Century into the 21st Century. Loaded Questions are BS. Refuse to answer. In any event, Government is worst.

SWATH
10-14-2009, 05:46 PM
what's the difference anymore

RonneJJones
10-14-2009, 06:22 PM
I have faith in myself and in those around me.

erowe1
10-14-2009, 06:36 PM
For all intents and purposes in our nation right now, big business and government are two parts of a single political-industrial complex. The question should be worded, "How does the state hurt us more, by ways that are mediated through its agents in big businesses that it controls, or by ways that are mediated by agencies that are explicitly owned by the state itself?" This is like asking, "Which is worse, when this mafia thug collects their fees from you or when this other mafia thug does it?", as though the option that we might be better off if the mafia left us alone is not up for consideration.

Paulitician
10-14-2009, 07:15 PM
I have faith in neither...

RevolutionSD
10-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Ridiculous.

Big Business would not be any threat at all if it were not for government.

Take out the government and we're a free society.