PDA

View Full Version : Email Glenn Beck, and ask him to have Ron Paul on to talk about Graham's attack

ClayTrainor
10-14-2009, 01:43 PM
me@glennbeck.com - Radio email

stu@glennbeck.com- Producer

glennbeck@foxnews.com - TV Email

I'm not sure what email is best to contact, but these are the ones I've collected so far. Anybody know?

It'd be good to get this topic discussed in front of Beck's audience, if possible.

kahless
10-14-2009, 01:48 PM
I would like to see Beck handle Graham like he does with Obama. He should show all his past speeches on policy issues and his associations that clearly demonstrate Graham is clearly not a Conservative Republican.

Fr3shjive
10-14-2009, 01:49 PM
glennbeck@foxnews.com

I sent my email there. Either way he's bound to get it one way or another.

ClayTrainor
10-14-2009, 01:53 PM
glennbeck@foxnews.com

I sent my email there. Either way he's bound to get it one way or another.

Dam, i didn't notice your thread... my bad

Dieseler
10-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Glenn reads this forum everyday.
Where do you think he gets his ideas from?

Flash
10-14-2009, 01:56 PM
Either email. Stu is his executive producer so it may be best to direct the emails towards him.

JK/SEA
10-14-2009, 01:57 PM
I sent mine to the one labeled ''me''.

Hi Glenn, Jim xxxxxxxx here from Granite Falls Washington. Rain today. HA!

I am asking you today if you would/could have Mr. Paul on your show this week.

Thankyou for all you are doing.

Regards, Jim xxxxxxxx, Precinct Committe Officer, and State delegate for Ron Paul 08 campaign.

rawful
10-14-2009, 02:01 PM
FOX just had Graham on last week with O'Reilly in a positive light. I doubt they'll do a 180 on him now.

Feenix566
10-14-2009, 02:02 PM
I emailed Beck and suggested he have both Paul and Graham on the program so the two can sit down and have a chat about the future of the party.

Flash
10-14-2009, 02:03 PM
Stu@glennbeck.com email isn't working for me anymore. May be the inbox is full.

I'm not sure what email is best to contact, but these are the ones I've collected so far. Anybody know?]

Me@glennbeck.com is his radio show
glennbeck@foxnews.com is just his TV show.

Romulus
10-14-2009, 02:07 PM
done

Deborah K
10-14-2009, 02:13 PM
Will do, Clay, do you have a clip of Graham's remarks? Haven't seen it. Man, this could be good. If Graham is showing public fear of the Ron Paul Revolution, this could be the start of things.

ClayTrainor
10-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Will do, Clay, do you have a clip of Graham's remarks? Haven't seen it. Man, this could be good. If Graham is showing public fear of the Ron Paul Revolution, this could be the start of things.

:)

I personally think this is the issue that can elevate Ron Paul to THE leadership position in the party, if he plays his cards right, tonight.

YouTube - Lindsey Graham slams Ron Paul again and says Ron Paul Hijacked the Republican Party! 12OCT09 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAEW2BjKfgU)

ClayTrainor
10-14-2009, 02:29 PM
bump :)

Fr3shjive
10-14-2009, 02:47 PM

This one is a little bit better.

YouTube - Lindsey Graham Slams Ron Paul and Republicans With Libertarian Values (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy48BKd-1TI&feature=player_embedded)

ClayTrainor
10-14-2009, 02:48 PM
This one is a little bit better.

YouTube - Lindsey Graham Slams Ron Paul and Republicans With Libertarian Values (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy48BKd-1TI&feature=player_embedded)

oh wow, i haven't even seen that one yet.

Thanks man!

sofia
10-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Glen Beck talked about this incident on his show this morning....BUT....he failed to mention that these were Ron Paul supporters and he ignored Grahm's call-out of Ron Paul.

nobody's_hero
10-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Glenn Beck should also do a phone interview (at least) with Julliet Kozak. Wake up some of the old-folks and let them know that they've been neo-conned. ;)

YouTube - Julliet Kozak gets standing O for slamming Graham, Graham slams Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH2_nb4INSU)

(And no, I'm not above using Glenn Beck to destroy Lindsay Graham, *buahaha*)

amy31416
10-14-2009, 03:26 PM
I got this from the C4L today:

October 14, 2009

Dear Friend of Liberty,

For far too long, the Republican Party has been controlled by the “neoconservatives,” those who readily abandon the free market at the drop of a hat if it means expanding government power and who think the United States should be the policeman of the world. They want us to support those who throw substance and principle to the wind in favor of political expediency.

Last Monday night, Senator Lindsey Graham reiterated his disdain for Ron Paul and limited government conservatives at a town hall when he said that he was not going to allow the Republican Party to be “hijacked by Ron Paul.”

Instead, he thinks we should get behind those who he tells us “can win,” even if it means abandoning every belief we hold dear in the process.

In addition to his afternoon appearance on Judge Napolitano’s Freedom Watch, Congressman Paul will be responding to the neoconservatives on The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer tonight at 6 pm eastern and also on MSNBC’s The Ed Show at 6:30 pm eastern.

CNN has shared with my staff that they want to hear from you on this issue. Contact The Situation Room and let them know you think neoconservatism has had its day and it is time for our elected officials to stick to the Constitution.

In our efforts over the past two years, we have made it clear we will no longer be silent while those who claim to believe in limited government and freedom behave exactly the opposite and help run our country into the ground.

The freedom movement is growing larger every day, and we will take our country back without abandoning our principles to do so.

In Liberty,

John Tate

President

ClayTrainor
10-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Glen Beck talked about this incident on his show this morning....BUT....he failed to mention that these were Ron Paul supporters and he ignored Grahm's call-out of Ron Paul.

I expected that... hence this thread.

If Beck refuses to bring up Ron Paul when discussing Lindsey Graham, i hope some members here take that as a sign of who Beck may be working for... Especially since we're clearly making him aware of it.

Flash
10-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Just sent a few more emails.

Flash
10-15-2009, 03:00 PM
bump.