PDA

View Full Version : *UTUBE* Jerome Corsi (Constitution Party) on Hannity Slams Globalism,NWO Good Interv

nbruno322
10-13-2009, 10:15 PM
Jerome Corsi had a surprisingly decent interview with Hannity today. Both were slamming globalism/NWO and the selling out of American sovereignty.

Part 1

YouTube - 'Hannity' Exclusive (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNfkgcaMI1k)

Part 2

YouTube - Jerome Corsi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Zne2HGMHw)

Bruno
10-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Great interview! I'm watching the rerun on TV now

RevolutionSD
10-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Hannity makes me sick, I can't watch him.
Republicans good, Democrats bad. Blah Blah Blah. :(

Oyate
10-13-2009, 10:48 PM

And so we play directly into the hands of partisanship.

Bruno
10-13-2009, 10:54 PM
I wonder if Corsi's whole book is partisan, or does he call out the Republicans on their globalism, too?

TheConstitutionLives
10-13-2009, 11:03 PM

Exactly.

TheConstitutionLives
10-13-2009, 11:05 PM
Great interview!

- This wasn't a "great" interview. This was typical 'Democrats are the only bad guys'. Not a single Republican mentioned. Didn't mention Bush's SPP agenda or anything.

People shouldn't waste their time watching this.

Bruno
10-13-2009, 11:14 PM
- This wasn't a "great" interview. This was typical 'Democrats are the only bad guys'. Not a single Republican mentioned. Didn't mention Bush's SPP agenda or anything.

People shouldn't waste their time watching this.

Anytime someone is calling out the global agenda and NWO to the sleeping masses that listen to Hannity, I will consider that a great interview. He is telling people to wake the hell up before our dollar is tanked, our sovereignty is destroyed, and we subsidize the world through our labor.

That's why I asked if he called out the Republicans in his book. I would like to know if points out their role, or not.

emazur
10-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Good interview, and in this case I'll give Hannity (who I don't like) credit for not only having Corsi on, but also for giving him a long segment - about 30% of the show's total on-air time.

I've never seen Corsi defend Republicans - he points the finger at Bush and the Rockefeller Republicans for the open borders, SPP, and NAU:
YouTube - The Dangers of the North American Union by Jerome Corsi -- NAU SPP NWO NAFTA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzs46Nxohk)

youngbuck
10-14-2009, 12:30 AM
Constitution Party? I knew he was a relatively reformed neocon, but didn't know he had embraced liberty to the point of associating himself with the Constitution Party. Great news if that's the case.

romeno182
10-14-2009, 03:25 AM
cmon imf and world bank are no good for 3th world countries..

quote "and we subsidize the world through our labor."

i hope you dont mean it for real

Baptist
10-14-2009, 05:54 AM
Anytime someone is calling out the global agenda and NWO to the sleeping masses that listen to Hannity, I will consider that a great interview. He is telling people to wake the hell up before our dollar is tanked, our sovereignty is destroyed, and we subsidize the world through our labor.

That's why I asked if he called out the Republicans in his book. I would like to know if points out their role, or not.

I'd like to know if he calls out Republicans in this book as well. My grandma sent me an email last night asking me my thoughts on Corsi and this book, because she saw him talking about it in an interview (this interview I'm sure).

Bruno
10-14-2009, 07:58 AM
cmon imf and world bank are no good for 3th world countries..

quote "and we subsidize the world through our labor."

i hope you dont mean it for real

We currently contribute the bulk of the money that goes to the IMF and the UN. We will also contribute a large share through Cap and Trade if that passes. That money will be funneled to global progams.

While it could certainly be argued that the IMF and World Bank are detrimental in the effects they have on 3rd world countries (because subsidization destroys incentive for growth), my point was that the money will be going to them.

Please explain if I have it wrong.

Bruno
10-14-2009, 07:59 AM
I'd like to know if he calls out Republicans in this book as well. My grandma sent me an email last night asking me my thoughts on Corsi and this book, because she saw him talking about it in an interview (this interview I'm sure).

thereby proving it was not a waste of her time to watch it. :) That is good to hear.

itshappening
10-14-2009, 08:26 AM
it was a good interview, dont forget Hannity reaches millions so lets not complain.

fgd
10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
The Constitution Party is newspeak. It should be called the Christian Theocrat Party. Ignore 'em.

literatim
10-14-2009, 09:33 AM
The Constitution Party is newspeak. It should be called the Christian Theocrat Party. Ignore 'em.

:rolleyes:

Dionysus
10-14-2009, 09:36 AM
Good interview considering the context. Very good.

romeno182
10-14-2009, 10:20 AM
i think corsi is confused about some issues, and blaming obama for almost everything while the politics of the last 70 years is to blame.. too much propaganda little facts

nevertheless these topics have reached mainstream and that is great

Lord Xar
10-14-2009, 12:27 PM

I listened to an interview last night he had on Coast to Coast and he was very clear about Obamas' AND Bush's Globalistic agendas and its really both parties.

Reason
10-14-2009, 12:31 PM
lol this interview is pathetic and not even remotely worthy of being posted on our forums.