PDA

View Full Version : Conway outraises Mongiardo?

Austin
10-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Kentucky Enquirer received a response from Conway's camp about Mongiardo's fund raising. You can read the full article here; the update at the bottom of the page.

Update, 5:30p: The Conway campaign replied:

We continue to be humbled by the outpouring of support across Kentucky, and we will release fundraising numbers in the coming days showing we have once again outraised the Mongiardo campaign. In fact, Mongiardo’s three quarters of fundraising combined still fall well shy of our record-breaking first quarter.

It is clear that Jack Conway has the momentum in this campaign. He is the proven best fundraiser, and the latest independent poll shows he is by far best positioned to win in the fall. That same independent poll shows Mongiardo has extremely high negative ratings among voters, and in light of his recent taped tirades against the Governor, it becomes increasingly difficult to see how he can sustain a successful campaign.

Seems to me like it will be Rand v. Conway to see who raised the most money in Q3, unless Grayson has a trick up his sleeve.

MRoCkEd
10-13-2009, 08:16 PM
tick tick tick tick

lx43
10-13-2009, 08:22 PM
When will they be reporting Grayson's numbers?

Austin
10-13-2009, 08:27 PM
When will they be reporting Grayson's numbers?

I don't know when the records are made public, but they must be filed with the FEC by October 15th.

TruthisTreason
10-13-2009, 08:35 PM
He will break soon (tomorrow or thursday for sure).. the press was/is hounding for our first 4 pages and I know they are kicking down his door!

TruthisTreason
10-13-2009, 08:37 PM
Seems to me like it will be Rand v. Conway to see who raised the most money in Q3, unless Grayson has a trick up his sleeve.

I don't think Conway raised a million this time.... ;)

lx43
10-13-2009, 08:43 PM
I don't think Conway raised a million this time.... ;)

Thats put a grin on my face. lol