PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Campaign Gaining Cash?

TruthisTreason
10-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Watch the ticker to find out...

torchbearer
10-13-2009, 04:55 PM
christmas!

TruthisTreason
10-13-2009, 05:00 PM
christmas!

No Matt Collins is selling his vehicle and is going to donate... :eek:

Adding some mail..:o

torchbearer
10-13-2009, 05:01 PM
No Matt Collins is selling his vehicle and is going to donate... :eek:

Adding some mail..:o

I just started another business, if it starts paying off, I'm hoping to drop a maximum bomb in january.

TruthisTreason
10-13-2009, 05:05 PM
I just started another business, if it starts paying off, I'm hoping to drop a maximum bomb in january.

Awesome!

I hope to talk a family member into donating a bomb or two myself...

TruthisTreason
10-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Nothing major, but positive none the less.
http://www.randpaulgraphs.com/graphs/today.php

Austin
10-13-2009, 05:40 PM
$1050.12000000001

:D lol

purplechoe
10-13-2009, 06:16 PM
$1050.12000000001

:D lol

Is that all Matt got for his BMW? ;)

MRoCkEd
10-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Is that all Matt got for his BMW? ;)
Just the change. lol

Malachi
10-13-2009, 06:44 PM
How old is Matt?

Matt Collins
10-13-2009, 09:29 PM
How old is Matt?
Don't see how this is relevant, but I'm 27.

Is that all Matt got for his BMW? ;)I do not own a BMW nor have I ever. :rolleyes:

Matt Collins
10-13-2009, 09:50 PM
No Matt Collins is selling his vehicle and is going to donate... :eek:This is getting old and obnoxious.

How many times do I have to explain that I am broke and barely able to pay my bills? I can't give money, so I give time and other resources. :rolleyes:

And my time is more limited now because I'm financially treading-water thus having to spend more of my time for revenue generation than I would like.

Dionysus
10-13-2009, 10:13 PM
This is getting old and obnoxious.

How many times do I have to explain that I am broke and barely able to pay my bills? I can't give money, so I give time and other resources. :rolleyes:

And my time is more limited now because I'm financially treading-water thus having to spend more of my time for revenue generation than I would like.

I understand the financial situation, but do you have kids? I have two kids. If I didn't, I would sell blood and camp out to make/save money.

StayTrue
10-13-2009, 10:34 PM
This is getting old and obnoxious.

I dont know you at all, so this isn't an "attack", but from what I have seen, the comments you are getting is due to your starting so many "urgent must donate" threads, when you haven't even given anything (money wise). If you put disclaimers at the bottom of them saying *if you can't afford to donate, there are a lot of other things you could still do for the campain* I doubt you'd be getting these comments.

If you donated even 1-10 bucks I'd bet that you wouldn't be getting these comments.

Baptist
10-13-2009, 10:57 PM
I understand the financial situation, but do you have kids? I have two kids. If I didn't, I would sell blood and camp out to make/save money.

ROFL.

I'm told you can get free food by going to McDonalds and telling them at the first (pay) window, "I forgot napkins." When you roll up to the second window they will hand you food.

2.5 minutes later the guy who was behind you will walk in there complaining that his order was nothing like he wanted.

TruthisTreason
10-14-2009, 12:06 PM
http://www.randpaulgraphs.com/graphs/today.php

Matt Collins
10-14-2009, 04:17 PM
ROFL.

I'm told you can get free food by going to McDonalds and telling them at the first (pay) window, "I forgot napkins." When you roll up to the second window they will hand you food.

2.5 minutes later the guy who was behind you will walk in there complaining that his order was nothing like he wanted.
That's funny.... and if it wasn't theft, I'd do it sometime just for kicks ;):p

Matt Collins
10-14-2009, 04:17 PM
I dont know you at all, so this isn't an "attack", but from what I have seen, the comments you are getting is due to your starting so many "urgent must donate" threads, when you haven't even given anything (money wise). If you put disclaimers at the bottom of them saying *if you can't afford to donate, there are a lot of other things you could still do for the campain* I doubt you'd be getting these comments.

If you donated even 1-10 bucks I'd bet that you wouldn't be getting these comments.When I get the $ to donate, I will without a doubt. Also, as mentioned, since I can't give money, I can give time and talent which I do. The "must donate" threads are part of that.