PDA

View Full Version : Fake News, I mean Fox News attacks again.

drinkbleach
06-05-2007, 12:59 PM
http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/014462.php

They really need to have their license revoked.

Erazmus
06-05-2007, 01:12 PM
All I can say is WOW! :eek:

Kregener
06-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Accuracy and truth went out of "journalism" decades ago.

Faux Snooze is so Republicrat-slanted, as CNN is Demoblican-slanted, that watching either of them for more than a few minutes brings on nausea and vertigo.

angelatc
06-05-2007, 01:28 PM
LOL! I wouldn't know either of those guys, to be honest. But it's funny!

RonPaul4President
06-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Those channels are pure crap! Why do you imprison your minds with fairy tales that soothe the deception? They promote misinformation to mislead the citizens of America. They have a vested interest in the corruption. If you know the truth watching mainstream news media is futile. They will never tell you what you already know. They thrive on chaos and disorder. They thrive on pissing you off so you will watch for news of a solution.

Erazmus
06-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Those channels are pure crap! Why do you imprison your minds with fairy tales that soothe the deception? They promote misinformation to mislead the citizens of America. They have a vested interest in the corruption. If you know the truth watching mainstream news media is futile. They will never tell you what you already know. They thrive on chaos and disorder. They thrive on pissing you off so you will watch for news of a solution.

I don't watch Fox News, though I am aware of their tactics. I am still amazed how people watch that crap... It truly amazes me.