PDA

View Full Version : iamsorryivotedforobama.com

wildfirepower
10-13-2009, 08:54 AM
The purpose of this website is to tell America that former Obama supporters are no longer proud of their decision. We want everyone to contribute a story of themselves or about someone they know that tells America that they are sorry they voted for Obama.

http://www.iamsorryivotedforobama.com/

bobbyw24
10-13-2009, 08:57 AM
Several of my colleagues who fell for the Change you Can Believe In are now dismayed after they saw that Mr. Obama is not as anti-war as they were led to believe

Paulitical Correctness
10-13-2009, 09:02 AM
I'd like to take this opportunity to remind folks NOT to rub it in their faces that they were wrong, but rather educate them on why.

SnappleLlama
10-13-2009, 09:05 AM
That's awesome.

Captain Bryan
10-13-2009, 09:31 AM
I'd like to take this opportunity to remind folks NOT to rub it in their faces that they were wrong, but rather educate them on why.

Yes, very important.

Bruno
10-13-2009, 09:48 AM
Several of my colleagues who fell for the Change you Can Believe In are now dismayed after they saw that Mr. Obama is not as anti-war as they were led to believe

I don't know if it was as much as "led to believe" as it was "believe what you want to believe" and "hear what you want to hear".

Way back in 2006 or so, when he gave that famous speech, he said he wasn't against war, just "stupid wars", whatever that means.

bobbyw24
10-13-2009, 09:56 AM
I don't know if it was as much as "led to believe" as it was "believe what you want to believe" and "hear what you want to hear".

Way back in 2006 or so, when he gave that famous speech, he said he wasn't against war, just "stupid wars", whatever that means.

True--I was measured lest they be lurking here. :eek:

Reloaderx3
10-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Bwahahah....