PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from watching Lindsey Graham...

Wiserphil
10-12-2009, 06:19 PM
give a speech at Furman university here in Greenville, SC. Their were about 100 people in attendance. My personal observations were not enough people for one. But on the bright side alot of people were booing and yelling at the top of there lungs. I have to say it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. To set back and watch a traitor to his State, Country and the Constitution tell one lie after another was pretty rough. So I decided to study him. So he first comes out and immediately brings up 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan. And he would keep asking the audience questions. And when he got the the Q&A part of the evening he would stretch out his answers to buy up time. He took some shots at Ron Paul and the Constitution. He is probably the best liar I have seen since Bill Clinton. He also keep playing the left/right paradigm. I really pissed this guy off in front of me. He must have been a real hardcore Republican because he was digging everything Lindsey said. I kept yelling over his head at what a traitor he was. I even got Mr. Graham to look at me once. But overall I had a moment of clarity tonight. The Third party position is not going to work. We must take back the Republicat parties from within. So I will be joining the Republican party just to piss off some of the hardcores.

olehounddog
10-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Welcome

MRoCkEd
10-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Nice

tpreitzel
10-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Your moment of clarity needs transformation into a lifetime of persistence, but you're now on the right track. Life is simply one struggle after another. Dodge one curve ball just as another wild pitch comes your way. Get used to being a target, but never like it. Fight back! ;)

erowe1
10-12-2009, 06:41 PM
If a good chunk of the membership of CFL would join the GOP and take it seriously (I know a lot are already, but in my observation still too few), then that contingent could be a party within the party that could make a huge difference.

pacelli
10-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Awesome job at realizing that in order to defeat your enemy, your enemy must first be studied. Thanks for the detailed report. Yet you didn't let your analysis step in the way of letting him know exactly what in the hell he is, to you and to the rest of us that consider ourselves to be activists.

/applaud

Reason
10-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Just got back from watching Lindsey Graham...

:eek:

Dear god...

Someone call this man an ambulance!

Lord Xar
10-12-2009, 07:03 PM
How is this person elected? How?

I think by toppling this person would be a HUGE victory for the freedom movement.

angelatc
10-12-2009, 07:16 PM
We must take back the Republicat parties from within. So I will be joining the Republican party just to piss off some of the hardcores.

Thanks for going. I wish there was video. It's tough going into the GOP. They don't want to lose power any more than the Democrats do.

bunklocoempire
10-12-2009, 08:27 PM
But overall I had a moment of clarity tonight.

"Like I was shot with a diamond, a diamond bullet right through my forehead"

Thanks for attending and your report!

Now go take a shower!;)

Bunkloco

xd9fan
10-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Now go take a shower!

no kidding

Brian4Liberty
10-12-2009, 08:50 PM
"Like I was shot with a diamond, a diamond bullet right through my forehead"

"Just got back from watching Lindsey Graham..."

"The horror. The horror." ;)

Chester Copperpot
10-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Lindsey Graham blows... literally

Brian4Liberty
10-12-2009, 08:51 PM
So I will be joining the Republican party just to piss off some of the hardcores.

Welcome. Jump right in! The water is warm, and kinda yellow. Especially near Lyndsey Graham.

lynnf
10-13-2009, 05:06 AM
give a speech at Furman university here in Greenville, SC. Their were about 100 people in attendance. My personal observations were not enough people for one. But on the bright side alot of people were booing and yelling at the top of there lungs. I have to say it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. To set back and watch a traitor to his State, Country and the Constitution tell one lie after another was pretty rough. So I decided to study him. So he first comes out and immediately brings up 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan. And he would keep asking the audience questions. And when he got the the Q&A part of the evening he would stretch out his answers to buy up time. He took some shots at Ron Paul and the Constitution. He is probably the best liar I have seen since Bill Clinton. He also keep playing the left/right paradigm. I really pissed this guy off in front of me. He must have been a real hardcore Republican because he was digging everything Lindsey said. I kept yelling over his head at what a traitor he was. I even got Mr. Graham to look at me once. But overall I had a moment of clarity tonight. The Third party position is not going to work. We must take back the Republicat parties from within. So I will be joining the Republican party just to piss off some of the hardcores.

good show, make sure you learn Robert's Rules of Order real well, if you haven't already! be ready to dazzle them with your parliamentary procedures.

lynn

Dianne
10-13-2009, 07:15 AM
I would have loved to see a video of that.

Good job.

angelatc
10-13-2009, 07:30 AM
I just sent back one of those NSCC surveys with

"LINDSAY GRAHAM??? TAKE OUT YOUR OWN TRASH!" written across it.

kahless
10-13-2009, 08:26 AM
He has a little over 5 years left in his term. What can we dig up on this guy to start a grassroots movement to have him impeached and removed?

angelatc
10-13-2009, 09:27 AM
He has a little over 5 years left in his term. What can we dig up on this guy to start a grassroots movement to have him impeached and removed?

Nothing. I can't figure out what the appeal is.

TastyWheat
10-13-2009, 12:58 PM
The idea that the two parties will "make way" for a third party is completely inconceivable. We all know party labels mean nothing to begin with. If you want to run, just go with the party that gives you the best chance of winning.

BillyDkid
10-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Lindsey Graham blows... literallyThat too. I wouldn't care about that if he wasn't a total hypocrite. Larry Craig and his ilk who pretend to be paragons of moral virtue and demonize others only to turn out to be the very thing they are demonizing. Hate them for it. Hypocracy seems to be one of the fundamental qualifications for being a politician - with rare, but important exceptions.

Wiserphil
10-13-2009, 03:57 PM

Well he did say that his father owned a Liquor store and a Pool hall. Also he is in his 50's still single with no children. I found that a little odd.