PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Is Silent

cheapseats
10-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Was it something I said?

Elwar
10-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Everything that was to be said has been said.

cheapseats
And now it's back. Something about peak capacity.

What IS the plan if Resistance sites and boards go dark?

lester1/2jr
mine (http://twitter.com/lesterhalfjr) still works but I noticed there weren't as many from others today

cheapseats
10-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Everything that was to be said has been said.

I think, therefore I am >> I speak, therefore I do not act?

newbitech
10-12-2009, 12:11 PM
And now it's back. Something about peak capacity.

What IS the plan if Resistance sites and boards go dark?

excellent question.

We need to get a modern day pony express up and running. And I am serious about this. Would love to explore this for those who are interested.

cheapseats
10-12-2009, 12:18 PM
excellent question.

We need to get a modern day pony express up and running. And I am serious about this. Would love to explore this for those who are interested.

*waves* Me, over here. I is a Moving Target.

I am put in mind of how upon entering a wilderness like Disneyland or a shopping mall, it is common to designate a meeting spot in case of an emergency or in case someone would become lost. Surely we should have at least one per state? HERE . . . THIS is a town with a cool Sheriff, THAT rural area is home to prepared and committed Patriots . . . safe-spots-slash-information-centers.

Hand deliveries, wax seals . . . isn't it EXCITING?

LibertyWorker
10-12-2009, 12:19 PM
A patriot Shortwave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shortwave) Radio Network.

ronpaulhawaii
10-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Hopefully twitter wont be silent for our twown hall ;)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=213811

Dionysus
10-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Tweeting is for birds and Trey Grayson.

newbitech
10-12-2009, 12:27 PM
*waves* Me, over here. I is a Moving Target.

I am put in mind of how upon entering a wilderness like Disneyland or a shopping mall, it is common to designate a meeting spot in case of an emergency or in case someone would become lost. Surely we should have at least one per state? HERE . . . THIS is a town with a cool Sheriff, THAT rural area is home to prepared and committed Patriots . . . safe-spots-slash-information-centers.

Hand deliveries, wax seals . . . isn't it EXCITING?

hells yeah, this would be a bad ass project to do. I love to travel and just the idea of getting this rolling is inspiring. There were some guys who during the campaign did that walk for liberty or w/e. They inspired a lot of people on their way to the Rally for the Republic. I want to build a web site (ironic) and start coordinating this. Social Engineer has a good template I believe for getting maps of candidates. We could use that to start mapping out the "routes".

We would also need a group to come up with the format of the messages and come up with a delivery schedule. The people running the routes could do this on a completely voluntary basis. No expenses incurred just the pleasure of traveling and hand delivering "the news".

Also, we would need to come up with some guidelines for the delivery points. I'd say something like no more than 300 mile round trip from point to point.

Hells yeah lets do this!

torchbearer
10-12-2009, 12:29 PM
news group servers.

cheapseats
10-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Tweeting is for birds and Trey Grayson.

What have message boards accomplished lately? I'll grant that Twitter/Twittering is a childish term, and I can imagine that it may not have been intended for activists. But I advise you to consider the sheer numbers of viewers before dismissing it wholesale.

It's simple for the technologically challenged. For the righteously angry, it is like lifting the lid on a pot that is about to boil over. Therapeutic and strangely optimistic, like a message in a bottle.

MindOfMo Ex-Officials who reveal in not-my-fault-tell-all books information that would have helped in real time should go to jail, not book signings.
3:32 PM Oct 10th from web

MindOfMo SOMEONE NEEDS TO THROW A WRENCH, OR A BLEEDIN' TWO-BY-FOUR, INTO THE REVOLVING DOOR BETWEEN GOLDMAN SACHS AND THE UNITED STATES TREASURY.
3:34 PM Oct 10th from web

MindOfMo America does NOT need more regulations. America is befuddled and hamstrung by regulations. We need honest politicians and honest regulators.
7:15 PM Oct 10th from web

MindOfMo Do we intend to round up Bad Guys? Or are we just gonna suck it up, let 'em get away with it, lick our wounds, and pretend it didn't happen?
7:33 PM Oct 10th from web

MindOfMo Children would do a better job than Congress. They would admit they didn't know what they were doing, then seek the counsel of wiser people.
11:04 AM Oct 11th from web

MindOfMo Congress should step down and give another crew a go at steering the ship. This crew is reckless, unskilled, unrepentant and control-freaky.
9:19 PM Oct 10th from web

MindOfMo Able-bodied, long-term welfare recipients can work fields as competently as any Mexican. Cut 'em BOTH off, Illegals AND Homeless-By-Choice.
8:08 PM Oct 10th from web

MindOfMo It can't all have come from nowhere, mean nothing, and go nowhere. Ponder Time and the Universe and face the Truth: Bad Guys are in control.
7:52 PM Oct 10th from web

MindOfMo Happily, there are many many many more Good Guys than Bad Guys.
about 4 hours ago from web