G-khan
10-01-2007, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEgxHLii_ic

K1RBY
10-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Buchanan for VP!

perpetualstateofwar
10-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Awesome video. Here's another one: Pat vs the Neo Cons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugesi_gaqLU&mode=related&search=

I also highly recommend Buchanans book Where the right went wrong.

AlexAmore
10-01-2007, 10:44 AM
I guess Scarborough changed his tune? From what i've seen he is a Ron Paul supporter now. Can someone clarify this for me?

dsentell
10-01-2007, 10:54 AM
Buchanan is a Ron Paul fan.

Just watched his comments on "Ron Paul a Man for All Seasons".

apropos
10-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Joe Scarborough interviews Ron Paul on July 9, 2007

Pretty good, fair-handed interview. Joe says Paul is the only one talking like it is 1994, where the republicans won on promises of smaller government, individual rights, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_y79uDkcPI

Blowback
10-01-2007, 11:28 AM
I think Joe is a tricky one. I actually think he is playing the devil's advocate in that discussion the original poster posted. Otherwise he wouldn't have said "you can't hold me down to facts and dates..." lol.

He said some favorable things in other times where he discussed Ron Paul.

AlexAmore
10-01-2007, 12:35 PM
I think Joe is a tricky one. I actually think he is playing the devil's advocate in that discussion the original poster posted. Otherwise he wouldn't have said "you can't hold me down to facts and dates..." lol.

He said some favorable things in other times where he discussed Ron Paul.

That's an interesting point. I was wondering what that last line was all about.

Perry
10-01-2007, 12:41 PM
I appreciate Pat Buchanan. I don't agree with all his ideas but i respect him because he is a free thinker. He is also a regular on PBS' Mclaughlin Group and has mentioned Paul on that show before.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-01-2007, 12:57 PM
I think Pat is a .....paleoconservative?

Perry
10-01-2007, 01:20 PM
I think Pat is a .....paleoconservative?

He is a Paleo something...:D

Hope
10-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah, Pat's a huge RP fan. I was disappointed last night when I saw him on Meet the Press last night...and in all the talk of political candidates he didn't mention Ron Paul even once. It makes me wonder if they actually asked him not to mention him or something. :confused:

I don't think Pat would make a good VP. He's too controversial in many people's eyes.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-01-2007, 01:28 PM
I think they tell everyone to not mention RP before they get on.

Perry
10-01-2007, 01:54 PM
Yeah, Pat's a huge RP fan. I was disappointed last night when I saw him on Meet the Press last night...and in all the talk of political candidates he didn't mention Ron Paul even once. It makes me wonder if they actually asked him not to mention him or something. :confused:

I don't think Pat would make a good VP. He's too controversial in many people's eyes.

He needs to be careful lest they stop inviting him on the show. All things in Due course. He has mentioned Paul many times in the mainstream. He'll be there when the time is right.