PDA

View Full Version : It's back....Ron Paul "What If?"

Fox McCloud
10-11-2009, 11:26 AM
A while back, "GateKeeperInvasion", a YouTube user made a very well done YouTube video called "What If". Sadly, his YouTube account and his thousands (literally) of videos were deleted; in any event, his "What If" video was also deleted too.

There's a few "remastered" version (and duplicates of this) on YouTube, but they are not in HD quality, and they're not the stock original.

Well, when the video actually was up, I downloaded the highest quality version of it; I have since uploaded it to YouTube for further enjoyment by the public in its original, totally 100% HD quality. Here you go guys:

YouTube - What If (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ur9Pe42jCM&fmt=22)

edit: the thumbnail hasn't been updated yet, so that part looks crappy--I've properly set it, YouTube merely hasn't recognized it yet, for some reason.

Kludge
10-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Fox is back?! :eek:

(Thanks :D)

Arklatex
10-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Peppy and slippy are out looking for you!

Thank you! Excellent video I've seen the lower quality version on facebook recently.

Edit: Kludge thanks for the link man!

Fox McCloud
10-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Not really back "back"--just posting important stuff...for now.

In any event, if you guys can, please promote this as much as and wherever possible, so it gets the attention is needs/deserves.

ronpaulhawaii
10-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the post, reposted to FB... nice to see you around

Fox McCloud
10-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the post, reposted to FB... nice to see you around

Thanks for re-posting it there; I really hope to get this out to as many people as quickly as possible to it becomes the defacto "what if" video on YouTube, as the original one was.

ronpaulhawaii
10-12-2009, 11:36 AM
bump

JeNNiF00F00
10-12-2009, 11:43 AM
This video is amazing, and should be commercialized!

PlzPeopleWakeUp
10-12-2009, 12:55 PM
I love Big Brother.

ClayTrainor
10-12-2009, 12:56 PM
I hope whoever made this intends to make another video for us one day. This is probably the single best video that this movement has delivered.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
10-12-2009, 01:10 PM
I love Big Brother.

ronpaulhawaii
10-12-2009, 01:12 PM
he's good Clay... you're vids are awesome too my friend.
Makes me wanna fire up the render farm and try to create something as good as that.

Please do, we need more for the www.thisnovember5th.com effort :D

ClayTrainor
10-12-2009, 01:12 PM
he's good Clay... you're vids are awesome too my friend.

Thanks, a lot man. :o

Makes me wanna fire up the render farm and try to create something as good as that.

Do it!!! :D

I'm not working on one right now, but i have some ideas, and i will be soon :)

Fox McCloud
10-13-2009, 01:44 AM
Update: the video isn't currently appearing in HD, but before you all panic, it appears YouTube's entire selection of HD videos are no longer appearing in HD, for some reason...so something is afoot..a change in a codec, different bandwidth, or something of that nature...either way, hang tight, I'm sure things will be back to normal soon.

TortoiseDream
10-13-2009, 01:48 AM
A while back, "GateKeeperInvasion", a YouTube user made a very well done YouTube video called "What If". Sadly, his YouTube account and his thousands (literally) of videos were deleted; in any event, his "What If" video was also deleted too.

There's a few "remastered" version (and duplicates of this) on YouTube, but they are not in HD quality, and they're not the stock original.

Well, when the video actually was up, I downloaded the highest quality version of it; I have since uploaded it to YouTube for further enjoyment by the public in its original, totally 100% HD quality. Here you go guys:

YouTube - What If (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ur9Pe42jCM&fmt=22)

edit: the thumbnail hasn't been updated yet, so that part looks crappy--I've properly set it, YouTube merely hasn't recognized it yet, for some reason.

Good speech, but I'm finding that most of our promotional videos are so damn cheesy.

LibertyEagle
10-13-2009, 01:48 AM
Thanks Fox.

Kludge
10-13-2009, 01:49 AM
Update: the video isn't currently appearing in HD, but before you all panic, it appears YouTube's entire selection of HD videos are no longer appearing in HD, for some reason...so something is afoot..a change in a codec, different bandwidth, or something of that nature...either way, hang tight, I'm sure things will be back to normal soon.

Many of their servers were very slow yesterday, I noticed. I wasn't able to watch many of the videos in "real-time" because I had to keep waiting for the next section to download.

Edit: HQ option's back up ;)

nobody's_hero
10-13-2009, 05:12 AM
THanks for bringing it back. The music makes it a bit noisy, though, it could just be my headphones.

TonySutton
10-13-2009, 06:56 AM
Thanks Fox, good to see you back even if its just a little bit back.