PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Drunk on the Radio

Geronimo
10-01-2007, 05:26 AM
I hate listening to Glenn Beck, but sometimes he's the only channel that comes in. I don't know if any of you happened to catch his show on Friday (the 28th), but he sounded like he had been drinking. (even though he claims to be a recovering alcoholic) ..I'm not a member of his website, so I can't go in and listen to audio files, but if anyone out there has a membership on his site and can listen to files give him a listen and tell me that you don't think he's drunk. I was going to call him out on it, live on the air. (though didn't tell his screener that) ..I called within the first hour of his show, and I got put on hold for 45 minutes. When you're on hold and they go to a commercial you'll usually hear the commercials through the phone. On Friday they messed up and left the studio mic on and you could hear Glenn and Stu both sounding like they were drunker than they seemed to be on air. Anyway, I waited on hold for 45 minutes and then the screener told me that they were going to switch formats and go to their game show where they call up average Americans and belittle them for their lack of knowledge. If anyone's a member of his site. I highly suggest giving Friday's show a listening to.

Also on Thursday's show he had a guy on the air who was talking about the North American Union. He was willing to bet Glenn that we'd be on the Amero by Jan. 2009. Glenn told him that if his prediction comes true that he'd have the guy on his show with him again, and Glenn would interview him on what he knows about Bohemian Grove. Glenn must have said Bohemian Grove at least five times before going to the commercial break. When he returned from the break he recapped the conversation he had prior to the break. This time he stated that if the guy was right about the Amero that he'd agree to have him back on the show so that they could discuss the "fake moon landing".

Someone must have told Glenn during the break that it wasn't wise to be mentioning Bohemian Grove on the air like that.

Tin_Foil_Hat
10-01-2007, 06:41 AM
I listened to the insider feed live that day. I didn't notice anything. But I did go back and play the first half hour now. Dan, the assistant producer, was slurring an answer to a question but that was just playing around as part of the skit.

Geronimo
10-02-2007, 05:23 AM
Both Stu and Glenn were slurring their words. It was quite obvious.