PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Event - College Football blitz October 27th

M.Bellmore
10-01-2007, 04:57 AM
Ron Paul Event to take place October 27th at college football games. Our RP College student coordinator has been alerted.
Here is the plan (other ideas are welcome):

1. Find out how much $ the cost is to fly a plane over the stadium(talk to the UofM guys about it). If you can't do the flyover, that's ok too, just plan to hand out flyers!
2. Set up a chip-in account for the cost
3. Hand out flyers before, during, and after the game. There was a suggestion to print RP flyer on one side, the home team roster on the other. Either way
4. Chalk the sidewalks for Ron Paul. A few groups are already doing that!
5. Alert your friendly neighborhood media. Tell them a big Republican event is taking place across the college football games on October 27th!
6. Take video and/or pictures. Hopefully someone here who is skilled can create a composite (volunteers?)

A really good suggestion from someone was to also have information about registering for the primaries or how to contact your reps if its a caucus situation. If they like RP, they would register & vote! Another suggestion (from another thread) is to pass out Ron Paul water. They have a video!

Thanks!

The ones highlighted are already planning a stadium event.
http://a607.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_fc529e728614ec95df08cf604575a73e.jpg

M.Bellmore
10-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Updated chart:

http://a2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/l_1659ebcd2c897bc994a6fd3585a28141.jpg

ksuguy
10-02-2007, 09:16 PM
I'll have to bring it up with the meetup group. Might have to make the trip up to Manhattan for the Kansas State game! We could probably coordinate it among the Wichita, Manhattan, Topeka, and KC groups. I'll see if there is any interest.

M.Bellmore
10-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I'll have to bring it up with the meetup group. Might have to make the trip up to Manhattan for the Kansas State game! We could probably coordinate it among the Wichita, Manhattan, Topeka, and KC groups.

Great! Please let me know via this thread, PM, or email (northernMI4RonPaul [at] gmail [dot] [com]

M.Bellmore
10-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Any of you local to the colleges playing on the 27th motivated to help out? All I am asking is for you to sign up to hand out information before and after the game. The flyover is optional!

Thanks!

Ron Paul Event to take place October 27th at college football games. Our RP College student coordinator has been alerted.
Here is the plan (other ideas are welcome):

1. Find out how much $ the cost is to fly a plane over the stadium(talk to the UofM guys about it). If you can't do the flyover, that's ok too, just plan to hand out flyers!
2. Set up a chip-in account for the cost
3. Hand out flyers before, during, and after the game. There was a suggestion to print RP flyer on one side, the home team roster on the other. Either way
4. Chalk the sidewalks for Ron Paul. A few groups are already doing that!
5. Alert your friendly neighborhood media. Tell them a big Republican event is taking place across the college football games on October 27th!
6. Take video and/or pictures. Hopefully someone here who is skilled can create a composite (volunteers?)

A really good suggestion from someone was to also have information about registering for the primaries or how to contact your reps if its a caucus situation. If they like RP, they would register & vote! Another suggestion (from another thread) is to pass out Ron Paul water. They have a video!

Thanks!

The ones highlighted are already planning a stadium event.
http://a607.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_fc529e728614ec95df08cf604575a73e.jpg

M.Bellmore
10-04-2007, 09:13 PM
bump this for all the college football people who haven't signed up yet!

Flirple
10-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Bump. I'm not going to be around any college football stadiums so can't contribute directly but I think everyone who will be should really get behind this effort.

TechnoGuyRob
10-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Bump! Excellent!

Perry
10-04-2007, 11:43 PM
This is such an incredible idea. Can't wait to see the results.

Rob
10-04-2007, 11:44 PM
After Ron Paul visits Ann Arbor, I'm going to make this a high priority. I've actually got Jeff Frazee interested in us at Michigan, so I'm going to talk to him about getting some national campaign support for this.

Grandson of Liberty
10-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Any Pennsylvania supporters? Ohio State at Penn State is gonna be HUGE!!! Bank on it.

And, oh yeah, Go Bucks!

M.Bellmore
10-05-2007, 07:47 AM
After Ron Paul visits Ann Arbor, I'm going to make this a high priority. I've actually got Jeff Frazee interested in us at Michigan, so I'm going to talk to him about getting some national campaign support for this.Well I have already been in contact with him, so hearing it from someone else would be great! Thanks!

Rob
10-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Well I have already been in contact with him, so hearing it from someone else would be great! Thanks!

It's good to know the nationals are talking to people more now. I've still got my hands full, but I'll be on this soon.

M.Bellmore
10-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Wakey wakey ... aonly a few weeks left! Please sign up to cover a game!

M.Bellmore
10-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Bumpity bump .. all night long :cool:

surf
10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
bump. go Huskies!

M.Bellmore
10-09-2007, 07:15 AM
Keeping the dream alive :D

Even if you could take a look at the list ... perhaps I have the wrong meetup assigned. Maybe that's why they are not responding.

Rob
10-09-2007, 07:31 AM
Give me a day or two, and I'll be all over this. I'll talk with some PAC-10 and SEC groups, I'm sure we can get support everywhere for this.

zebov
10-09-2007, 07:40 AM
RP-207 has been doing Purdue games already, and we plan on doing the Northwestern v. Purdue game on the 27th especially (it's Purdue's homecoming). I like the roster and waterbottle idea.

M.Bellmore
10-17-2007, 05:40 PM
updated schedule! We now are covering 700,000 potential Ron Paul converts! Is anyone else covering games listed here?

http://a967.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/70/l_efeadfb30b67adfb7ff5819337ae4ede.jpg

M.Bellmore
10-18-2007, 10:00 AM
*Bump*

Grandson of Liberty
10-18-2007, 10:12 AM
I said it earlier, and I'll say it again. . .Ohio State at Penn State is going to be off the charts HUGE. It's a televised night game between two major Big Ten Schools, and the fans will certainly pack into Happy Valley. This is going to be a big missed opportunity if no one covers it! Anyone pick this one up yet?

M.Bellmore
10-18-2007, 10:43 AM
I said it earlier, and I'll say it again. . .Ohio State at Penn State is going to be off the charts HUGE. It's a televised night game between two major Big Ten Schools, and the fans will certainly pack into Happy Valley. This is going to be a big missed opportunity if no one covers it! Anyone pick this one up yet?

If you would email the local Pennsylvania meetups and ask them to sign up, that'd be great! (I already maxed out my meetup emails)

M.Bellmore
10-18-2007, 10:45 AM
In fact, for all of you out there in lurker land, if you could take one of the games that has not signed up and send out emails to the local meetup groups asking them to sign up to this, that would be outstanding! :D

surf
10-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Mark UW game down for a flyover. looking for donations.

This should be sticky for this week:cool:

Travis
10-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Leak: Big things are going to be going down at ASU this weekend!!! Thats all I can say right now, but keep your eyes open for a youtube.

ksuguy
10-22-2007, 12:24 AM
Well we couldn't do it on the 27th at the KSU game, but we are shooting for something on the 17th for the game against Missouri.

Vic
10-22-2007, 10:26 AM
Who is covering the Florida Georgia game? The schedule shows it as covered. I am trying to coordinate the local efforts between Jackosnville, Gainesville, and Athens. If someone is covering it or would like to help out please email me at

jaxyouthna@yahoo.com

or go to the messages section at meetup group 166 and post under the Florida Georgia game topic.

Rob
10-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Good to see there is some renewed interest in this. I know we're running out of time but I think that we can make this happen. Remember if we can get enough people signed up, Jeff Frazee said that this will go on the Ron Paul 2008 website calender. Also we're trying to make a compilation video of all the different venues. If all you can bring is a personal camcorder or digital camera that shoots videos, it will still work. For everyone who intends to do this, please take footage and contact me so I can tell you where to send it.

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 10:39 AM
WE NEED PEOPLE TO CONTACT MEETUPS! ROb can only send 3 emails/day and I already maxed out. HEEEELP!! :eek::eek:

surf
10-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Sticky for this week, please

rrcamp
10-22-2007, 10:50 AM
<bump> If somebody needs me to send e-mails, just PM me with how and what.

Thanks!!

surf
10-22-2007, 11:44 AM
sticky bump

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Bumpity bump

Rob
10-22-2007, 12:08 PM
I posted this on the world wide Ron Paul meetup forums, perhaps some people who don't read this will read that.

Rob
10-22-2007, 12:12 PM
We might have some takers from Arkansas, I'll update as soon as I here more.

surf
10-22-2007, 01:12 PM
bump. c'mon - sticky this. i'm putting together the flyover for Husky Stadium

Rob
10-22-2007, 01:40 PM
bump. c'mon - sticky this. i'm putting together the flyover for Husky Stadium

The Washington State Huskies? Good job! Make sure you take footage of it and the people at the stadium. I think both the Blitz and the video of it will turn out awesome if we keep getting more supporters out there.

surf
10-22-2007, 03:57 PM
No, not Washington State Huskies, U of Washington Huskies (the superior school in Seattle). Tank Johnson's alma mater. i'll let it slide.

bump.

Blowback
10-22-2007, 04:13 PM
No, not Washington State Huskies, U of Washington Huskies (the superior school in Seattle). Tank Johnson's alma mater. i'll let it slide.

bump.

Oh snap! Last I heard, Seattle U. is the superior school in Seattle! (my g/f goes there)

me3
10-22-2007, 04:46 PM
bump

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 04:54 PM
bump

bump and HELP! Contact Rob!

Rob
10-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Good news Arkansas will be covered, and they and they've already ready received contributions for an airplane banner!

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Here't the updated graphic!
http://a156.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_7997f903ffb3e01a750ccf8ff317df5b.jpg

Thanks to all those who are participating! Don't forget to videotape & take pictures!

However, I am disappointed we do not have representation on ALL of the televised games, especially the Ohio State vs. Penn State! Tons of people will be watching that game!

Rob
10-22-2007, 06:02 PM
I see what I can do. I'm going to make an attempt to contact the University groups directly. Not all of them are connected to meetup.

Rob
10-22-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the update too!

Paul4Prez
10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Any way to get on the air at the TV games?

Signs behind the guys at the pre-game show?

Signs behind the goal posts on field goals, like the John 3:16 guy?

7 guys with "RON PAUL" spelled out on their chests?

Human jumbo tron (old fashioned card section)?

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Any way to get on the air at the TV games?

Signs behind the guys at the pre-game show?

Signs behind the goal posts on field goals, like the John 3:16 guy?

7 guys with "RON PAUL" spelled out on their chests?

Human jumbo tron (old fashioned card section)?

Hm. Going to the San Diego State game Paul4Prez? :D

surf
10-22-2007, 07:21 PM
bump. c'mon guys - there is only one sport in the world that can draw the passion of college football (soccer).
where's Eugene? get going ducks, beavers, cougars and rainbow warriors (along with tigers at Missouri and Auburn, longhorns, terps, miners, wildcats, scarlet knights, etc.)

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 08:16 PM
Nightly bump!

surf
10-22-2007, 10:18 PM
bump again. let's sticky this for the week, damnit

Paul4Prez
10-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Hm. Going to the San Diego State game Paul4Prez? :D

I wish -- family is coming in from out of town that day.

M.Bellmore
10-22-2007, 10:20 PM
I wish -- family is coming in from out of town that day.

IF you know anyone in that meetup(s), please pass it on!

Rob
10-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Keeping this up top.

akovacs
10-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Our group is taking care of Purdue vs. Northwestern (Didn't check to see if it's on the list, but I didn't see it highlighted).

We tried to hand out rosters with RP ads on them at last week's game but was shut down by someone from our athletic office, saying that roster information was illegal to hand out unless it was authorized.

surf
10-23-2007, 10:27 AM
akovacs - is this true? politicians or their supporters have been handing out rosters at games for years. i call bullsh#t. nice win last week.
copywright laws, as Lew Rockwell points out, are over the top. "Rocktober" (Rockies trying for this one) and "Threepeat" from the "i'm a great coach, i'll take over the team when Shaq comes back" Riley come to mind.

M.Bellmore
10-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Our group is taking care of Purdue vs. Northwestern (Didn't check to see if it's on the list, but I didn't see it highlighted).

We tried to hand out rosters with RP ads on them at last week's game but was shut down by someone from our athletic office, saying that roster information was illegal to hand out unless it was authorized.

Got you listed. Thanks!

Rob, when do we enough that the campaign will post on the main page?

PEOPLE!! HELP!!!

surf
10-23-2007, 10:29 PM
bump. c'mon ducks

billv
10-23-2007, 11:01 PM
We've got a plane flying over the Oregon USC game for this Saturday.

Grandson of Liberty
10-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Here't the updated graphic!
http://a156.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_7997f903ffb3e01a750ccf8ff317df5b.jpg

Thanks to all those who are participating! Don't forget to videotape & take pictures!

However, I am disappointed we do not have representation on ALL of the televised games, especially the Ohio State vs. Penn State! Tons of people will be watching that game!

I was concerned about that too, but I saw a thread the other day and someone from one of the Pennsylvania groups confirmed they were on it.

surf
10-23-2007, 11:51 PM
good deal. we can add Oregon and Penn St. to the list. that'll put us at around 940k, or so. Where's Texas?

Flirple
10-24-2007, 12:10 AM
It might be wise to leave off the name of the university, the team logo, or the team's name on the rosters you hand out. Just put "Home Team Rosters" at the top and that should help to prevent the athletic department from trying to shut you down.

Works well to hold large signs or banners outside the gates (or as close as security will let you) when the Game ends and catch the mass of people as they are streaming out of the stadium heading to their cars. Hopefully your team will have won so people are not pissed and take it out on you.

Rob
10-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Great News, everyone: We have a confirmed flyover for the Nebraska - Texas Game! This is definitely one of the bigger ones, I believe UT is actually the largest school in the United States! oThis is starting to gain some serious momentum! If you could update the graphic please Mark, I'd like to send this out to those groups who haven't committed yet.

Rob
10-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Keeping this up top. Can we get this thing stickied? I've also confirmed that we'll have a full crew at the University of Michigan for filming our game. They are also professional video editors, who will be creating a video from the compiled footage.

Rob
10-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Excellent News! I have just confirmed that the USC Oregon game will be both covered with supporters and will have an airplane banner reading "DUCK FANS FOR RON PAUL IN 2008!"

That makes our 4th airplane and with that we have cleared the million fan mark. I expect this to be making an appearance on Ronpaul2008.com shortly!

Mark, as soon as you can get this updated with both the Texas and Oregon, I'd be would appreciate it. I'm having someone setup a Facebook National Event for this, and he'll personally be contact all the Students for Ron Paul groups across the country. We would like to show them the now impressive looking complete list.

surf
10-24-2007, 12:35 PM
nice work Ducks. Daily bump

Rob
10-24-2007, 02:20 PM
The event page is being created right now. Mark, could we have the updated graphic? I'd like to send it out to the nationals and to the all the Students Groups that will be contacted tonight.

M.Bellmore
10-24-2007, 06:51 PM
OVER A MILLION!!! Yaahooo!

http://a600.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_900897dec3a89f41f0378fbe335cd957.jpg

Rob
10-24-2007, 08:27 PM
We're doing great. Why isn't this stickied yet? Also we need footage of these thing. Please tell everyone who's organizing these things to contact me.

Thunderbolt
10-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Is there any way we can get some supporters INSIDE the stadiums so that when the plane flies overhead they can all stand up with giant Ron Paul for President signs? Or Ron Paul supporters love the (name of team).

That way we could get on TV! The announcers would have to talk about it! I don't know how much tickets cost, but even if we can't afford to go, can we make some big signs and try to find someone who has tickets who will be willing to stand up and hold them?

I have seen the signs on TV. They don't have to be any bigger than a large poster board you get at Michaels.

Can you imagine the impact? All that free TV time? If they all stood up as soon as the plane flew overhead, you would have an instant cue - the TV folks might even scan up to the sky to show the banner on TV.

I am sure there will be a bunch of Ron Paul supporters going to these games.

What do you say folks? Forget the 35k in the stands, let's get the 14 million watching the game!

Find out which one of these will be televised. Contact the meetup groups in that area. Have them make 50-100 signs or more and go to every entrance and hand them out!

You folks are thinking small. Over a million Ha! Let's hit 100 million! All we need are cheap posterboard signs - have a meetup party and everyone makes their own. Even if they just say Ron Paul 4 Pres. or Students 4 Ron Paul 08! Try to use brightly colored paper. I can't see how the TV folks can resist it. They show nearly every poster made.

Even better if you can use the name of the network in the sign!

surf
10-25-2007, 12:30 AM
Thunderbolt, most stadiums clear the airspace prior to kickoff (i know Husky Stadium does one hour before).
i keep asking for this to be stickied. being a mod is thankless, i'm sure, but please

Flirple
10-25-2007, 02:06 AM
Yeah, ever since 9/11 the airspace during the game is a no-fly-zone now. Planes can fly before and after though.

Definitely need to get some big Ron Paul signs in the stadium. Especially behind the goal post during a field goal attempt when you know exactly where the TV camera is pointed.

M.Bellmore
10-25-2007, 08:51 AM
I left it up to the individuals to do whatever they could come up with. I assumed some of them would actually be attending, holding signs, wearing shirts, etc. :D

akovacs
10-25-2007, 09:01 AM
It might be wise to leave off the name of the university, the team logo, or the team's name on the rosters you hand out. Just put "Home Team Rosters" at the top and that should help to prevent the athletic department from trying to shut you down.

We talked to the athletic department about this. There's really nothing we can do: We cannot hand out roster or other game information on gameday.

This is a Big 10 university, so I'm assuming that Big 10s have some weird licensing rule like that, while other do not, which would explain why others have been able to get away with it.

Thunderbolt
10-25-2007, 11:14 AM
Thunderbolt, most stadiums clear the airspace prior to kickoff (i know Husky Stadium does one hour before).
i keep asking for this to be stickied. being a mod is thankless, i'm sure, but please

You misunderstand. I am not talking about the PLANE flying inside the stadium, I am talking about US being inside the stadium holding up Ron Paul signs so that the cameramen can see them, focus on them and show them during the game to all of America.

Now, we can either get into the stadia by buying tickets or we could just make a bunch of signs for people to hold up and give them to them as they head into the stadium with their own tickets.

I am sure you will find some RP supporters going to the game who will be willing to hold up the signs.

If the plane doesn't fly overhead so they can't get a clue that way, then just have everyone stand up with their signs everytime either team scores and stay on their feet for a few extra seconds. The rest of the time, hold up the sign so it is on your lap at least so a curious cameraman can scroll across you.

If you can get a row of tickets then do one huge sign. they don't have to be good seats.

If not, try fluorescent colored paper, or something to catch the eye.

But make a lot of signs. Enough so that the cameramen will get curious and start pointing out how many of those signs there really are.

I might cost you 200 bucks for roughly 3 million in TV time.

If not this week, then next?

Can't we convince the meetup groups to do this? They don't have to be great. Handmade signs are fine.

Can you imagine if the announcers start to talk about Ron Paul. It would be great!

ScotTX
10-25-2007, 11:25 AM
good deal. we can add Oregon and Penn St. to the list. that'll put us at around 940k, or so. Where's Texas?

The Texas / Nebraska game is covered with a tailgate party and RP banner flyover. We'll try to find where ABC is set-up and put some signs on the TV.

malibu
10-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Southern Cal will have their hands full in Eugene - Oregon is a fun team to watch, scoring OVER 50 points in four games, with another 48 v. Houston.

Capacity in their renovated stadium is listed as 54,000

lastnymleft
10-25-2007, 03:01 PM
After having watched the UMichigan football video, it's obvious there's a high RP acceptance level at these games. Wouldn't it be great if enough of the crowd required to be heard on the mikes could be enticed into breaking into a chant of "Ron Paul .... Ron Paul ..." at appropriate points throughout the game.

What could prompt such? Any in-stadium, large, electronic -screen text-based advertising possible? It could be set to flash his name in unison (/initially leading) with the crowd.

Or concentrate the hard-core RP supporters in the stadium, and try it. They may either be close enough to an open microphone to be heard on TV, or they may act as the nucleus for such a chant spreading throughout the rest of the perhaps-not-so-hard-core, RP-leaning crowd.

surf
10-25-2007, 07:19 PM
my daily bump, Go Huskies

Eric21ND
10-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Pease get mucho videos of whatever you guys do just like the Michigan guys did. I loved that 10 foot Ron Paul pole thing they carried around through the crowd. Once people saw that they started chant aweome!

syborius
10-25-2007, 08:02 PM
we need more action items like this listed. Someone to help coordinate great ideas for the meetups to participate in. BUMP... :)

M.Bellmore
10-26-2007, 04:46 AM
Morning wakeup :D

Any more football game volunteers? :cool:

Rob
10-26-2007, 04:54 AM
I had someone set up an event page specifically to target college groups and then get the message. I'm going to check with him when he wakes up to see how that's going.

Rob
10-26-2007, 04:55 AM
Also, I can't get anyone in the national office to return my calls lately. Have you heard from any of them? I told them we had 4 planes and the potential to directly reach over a million fans already, you'd think they'd be more interested at this point.

Rob
10-26-2007, 06:41 AM
I'd ask to have this stickied again, but that doesn't seem to be working I'll try another question.

Why can't we get this stickied?

M.Bellmore
10-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Haven't heard a thing. Might want to alert friendly local stations (news 9&10 in MI did a good article with the Mackinaw thing)

M.Bellmore
10-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Last bump before football-dday :D

surf
10-26-2007, 03:10 PM
I spoke with the pilot today and asked him if he had a flag he could incorporate into our banner – and he does have a large US flag that he will attach – gratis. Flying time will be 10:30 to 11:30 (unless i receive a few more pledges).

It's going to be a beautiful day in Seattle - blue sky and chilly. Go Huskies!

M.Bellmore
10-27-2007, 06:39 AM
Today is the day! I am surpised the campaign or Dailypaul hasn't picked this up.

Go Team (whatever team you are rooting for) :D

xRedfoxx
10-27-2007, 06:43 AM
Good job everyone!! A banner will be flying over the Univ. of Texas game today as well!! Ron Paul's web traffic is definately going to pick up today!!!!

M.Bellmore
10-27-2007, 06:45 AM
One last push to ask you to alert your local news media :D

surf
10-27-2007, 08:38 AM
Thanks for setting this up M. Bellmore. Great job.

Rob
10-27-2007, 10:05 AM
I did everything I could in Ann Arbor. I talked to a reporter from the Ann Arbor News yesterday, and I think there's a good chance they'll send someone. I hope other people have been successful with their efforts to attract media. I would also like to give one final reminder:

Please take footage! Even a simple digital camera can achieve some very good results. We're trying to show the broad range of support for Ron Paul and any footage goes a very long way to show that.

malibu
10-27-2007, 10:12 AM
I did everything I could in Ann Arbor.

Eugene is also gonna be huge - with great media national coverage.

And Oregon QB Dixon is the real deal for another Pac-10 Heisman Trophy.

M.Bellmore
10-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Any early game results?

ItsTime
10-27-2007, 06:27 PM
bump howd it go? or is it still going?

M.Bellmore
10-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Well I assume some of them are over :cool:

I imagine they are wiped out. Hopefully details will emerge tomorrow.

surf
10-27-2007, 10:40 PM
We had a nice day and the fog lifted just in time. I'll post a picture in the next day or two. Had the most luck handing out the slim-jims to sorority gals (probably because my girlfriend was tailgating). The report is that the tailgaters were looking at the banner.

No press work in Seattle, sorry guys. But i did hand slim-jims to about all the candidates for various local offices and they all seemed to take it with a good attitude. Tried to hand some to the cops working the event, but was told they couldn't take them while working. But they seemed favorable as well.

Nice work everybody. Dixon for Heisman this year, Jake Locker in a year or two (he can't do it on his own though)

Roxi
10-27-2007, 11:58 PM
bump

M.Bellmore
10-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Where's all the fantastic reports, pics, and videos? :D

Nate K
10-28-2007, 02:35 PM
bump, we doin this next week too?

DXDoug
10-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Wow lots Effort here keep it up yall !

yaz
10-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Print out fliers with rosters and have info about Ron Paul on the back.

Rob
10-28-2007, 04:41 PM
We've got some great footage from the Michigan game. Could everyone else who took footage please contact me, we're itching to make one huge impressive national video!

surf
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM
http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/9/7/6/4/highres_2438756.jpeg

i need to learn how to post pictures....

lbrtylvr
10-28-2007, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=Rob;320839]I did everything I could in Ann Arbor.

So did I, Ann Arbor is a whore

Grandson of Liberty
10-28-2007, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=Rob;320839]I did everything I could in Ann Arbor.

So did I, Ann Arbor is a whore

:D

Rob
10-28-2007, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=lbrtylvr;324856]

:D

Oh God, you Ohio State, Penn State, or Michigan State fans...

Rob
10-28-2007, 07:24 PM
http://http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/9/7/6/4/highres_2438756.jpeg

http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/9/7/6/4/highres_2438756.jpeg

i need to learn how to post pictures....

Thats great! Do you have video?

surf
10-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi Rob, i don't think we have any video. i'll send you what my friend was able to take as far as pictures. i just got one from the pilot that's similar to the last one. i'll get back to you with whatever i can find that's good.

Rob
10-30-2007, 05:31 AM
Stilling looking for video from any of the participating schools.

M.Bellmore
10-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Bump for sending videos to Rob!

surf
10-30-2007, 04:31 PM
The next Blitz?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/schedules?week=13&season=2&year=2007&groupId=80

M.Bellmore
10-31-2007, 04:06 PM
Here's some pics from the Florida/Georgia game:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/166/photos/?photoAlbumId=241227&photoId=2457379

Rob
11-02-2007, 04:37 AM
Here's some pics from the Florida/Georgia game:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/166/photos/?photoAlbumId=241227&photoId=2457379

Nice work guys. Does anyone have any video?