PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly

itshappening
10-10-2009, 07:02 AM
So, he has Dawkins on to chat about his new book but no Ron Paul?

I say we email the producers and ask that Ron Paul be interviewed about 'End the Fed'.

ASK TO SEE RON PAUL INTERVIEWED:

oreilly@foxnews.com

There is lots to talk about including Iran and I love it when Ron Paul shows up that punk.

pacelli
10-10-2009, 07:05 AM
I think after the last time, Ron would just refuse to go on his show. As a matter of fact, in my view Ron SHOULD refuse to go on his show. I think O'Reilly is a 'bloviating' has-been and deserves zero respect. Ron should not lower himself by walking into the lion's den like that. I see O'Reilly as having a very small degree of intelligence and he needs to attack others to distract away from it. He is a man obsessed with loofahs, falafel things, and engaging in a bizarre reaction-formation about doing stories involving sexual activity and innuendos.

Ron Paul doesn't need any help from O'Reilly to sell books.

SimpleName
10-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Ron should get back on O'Reilly and bash his brains in with logic. Instead of allowing O'Reilly to control the situation, Paul needs to destroy him. I think O'Reilly's neo-con meathead audience would love angry debate. It could gain Paul some support from the people that watch the show. But knowing Paul won't rip into O'Reilly, I suggest against it. He just gets abused. This same thing happens to John Stossel. He sits back and lets O'Reilly call him a liar and unreasonable or whatever. It looks good to us, but I bet it looks weak to Bill's audience.

raiha
10-10-2009, 06:21 PM
I would not want to inflict Bill O'Reilly on Ron Paul. What are you ...a sadist?

olehounddog
10-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Don't give Billo the ratings. Just let him fade awaaaaaayyyyyy.
If Ron goes on Oreily, we will have to watch. OH the HORROR!!!