PDA

View Full Version : [YOUTUBE] Ron Paul talks about Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize!

MRoCkEd
10-09-2009, 06:59 PM
YouTube - Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbcDk-bNoc8&feature=sub)

LittleLightShining
10-09-2009, 07:12 PM
I love you, Ron Paul!

catdd
10-09-2009, 07:15 PM
He stays updated.

rpfan2008
10-09-2009, 07:16 PM
He just speaks as things are, no pretense. Good Dr. Paul.

klamath
10-09-2009, 07:17 PM
And once again I couldn't agree with RP more.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-09-2009, 07:18 PM
quiescent

never heard that word before

bunklocoempire
10-09-2009, 07:25 PM
What's up with that kooky Ron and all the freakin' truth all the time? :confused:

;) :) :D

Bunkloco

SL89
10-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Every time I hear him, the more I remember why I'm here. :)

pcosmar
10-09-2009, 07:45 PM

Dance with who brung ya. :D

It's what got me too.

klamath
10-09-2009, 07:48 PM
He stays updated.
He comes on RP forums and reads bobbyw24's threads:D

BenIsForRon
10-09-2009, 07:49 PM
It'd be nice for him to be able to say this on national television.

Meatwasp
10-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Ron your are the greatest

Bruno
10-09-2009, 07:57 PM
uh, why does it say "www.CampaignForLibery" (not Liberty) on logo?

Mini-Me
10-09-2009, 08:00 PM
It'd be nice for him to be able to say this on national television.

Yeah, it would be nice, since it would be a firm but gentle reminder to liberals about following principle over party. I really like his down-to-earth style, since anyone remotely receptive to truth cannot help but be disarmed. Then again, I really like fiery rhetoric too, but still...

raiha
10-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Bless your ever-lovin' heart, Congressman.

Does the USA truly have the best interests of the Afghani and Pakistani people at heart? To be a genuine leader requires moral strength not so much the big guns. America's history suggests that she had the potential to provide the world with this leadership. Obama is far from being that leader. Ron Paul is the only one i could see with that kind of integrity. And now it is too late. The American people missed their chance.

Mini-Me
10-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Bless your ever-lovin' heart, Congressman.

Does the USA truly have the best interests of the Afghani and Pakistani people at heart? To be a genuine leader requires moral strength not so much the big guns. America's history suggests that she had the potential to provide the world with this leadership. Obama is far from being that leader. Ron Paul is the only one i could see with that kind of integrity. And now it is too late. The American people missed their chance.

This is totally random, but I like your posts, I think they're cute, and I always read them in my head with a Lisa Simpson voice thanks to your avatar. :)

Zippyjuan
10-09-2009, 10:37 PM
An excellent piece and well stated. Thank you Ron.

ClayTrainor
10-10-2009, 03:17 AM
No one can say it better!

revolutionary8
10-10-2009, 03:28 AM
I love it how Ron Paul, on a continual basis, completely shreds the left/right paradigm as well as the Hegelian Dialectic. The best athletes in the world share one thing in common: They are Consistent. Ron Paul is Consistent. He is The Champion Of The Constitution. Ron Paul is my President.

SimpleName
10-10-2009, 04:08 AM

My feelings exactly. He is my personal savior. No one motivates me like he does. I just wish I could meet him in person once and let him know how much he has affected me face to face.

The Original Gentleman
10-10-2009, 04:22 AM
I don't think Woodrow Wilson won the Nobel Peace prize, but I could be wrong.

The Original Gentleman
10-10-2009, 04:25 AM
WikiAnswers said that Woodrow Wilson did in fact win the Nobel Peace Prize. My apologies.

revolutionary8
10-10-2009, 04:32 AM
WikiAnswers said that Woodrow Wilson did in fact win the Nobel Peace Prize. My apologies.

Don't worry, it's unbelieveable. :D
Welcome G Nice to meet ya.

ClayTrainor
10-10-2009, 04:33 AM
Not to be off topic or anything, but does anyone find the intro music to these videos very unprofessional?

What's up with the sci-fi sound at the start as well? Who could possibly think that's a wise branding tactic? I think CFL should be represented a lot better than that...

revolutionary8
10-10-2009, 04:37 AM
Not to be off topic or anything, but does anyone find the intro music to these videos very unprofessional?

What's up with the sci-fi sound at the start as well? Who could possibly think that's a wise branding tactic? I think CFL could be represented a lot better than that
Clay-
AFAIK, and AFAIHS, I find you to be extremely professional, and you tend to pay attention to detail. I really admire that about you,
here comes the but--
but,
"Branding"?
Have you taken too many "Classes" :D

Ron Paul tells it like it is. That's your slogan.

Can you REALLY, I MEAN REALLY- ask for more?

Of course not, however, you can ask his staff to make him in to something he isn't.

ClayTrainor
10-10-2009, 04:59 AM
"Branding"?

Haha, i'm just a businessman for a living, I never let school or classes get in the way of my education, haha. Actually i did, but everything useful was learned outside of class :p

I do tend to "brand" names doing what i do, and work with brands. Do you think I am looking at this the wrong way, or from the wrong perspective? Is CFL not a brand of sorts?

Of course not, however, you can ask his staff to make him in to something he isn't.

I agree, i just personally think the production value could be stepped up a notch, on these intros. I mean sci-fi sounds, and jazzy music? Really? :D

Great video though, and i love the man!

LittleLightShining
10-10-2009, 05:08 AM
Clay-
AFAIK, and AFAIHS, I find you to be extremely professional, and you tend to pay attention to detail. I really admire that about you,
here comes the but--
but,
"Branding"?

Of course not, however, you can ask his staff to make him in to something he isn't.Branding is EXTREMELY important, especially in our culture.

revolutionary8
10-10-2009, 05:10 AM
Haha, i'm just a businessman for a living, I never let school or classes get in the way of my education, haha. Actually i did, but everything useful was learned outside of class :p

I do tend to "brand" names doing what i do, and work with brands. Do you think I am looking at this the wrong way, or from the wrong perspective? Is CFL not a brand of sorts?

I agree, i just personally think the production value could be stepped up a notch, on these intros. I mean sci-fi sounds, and jazzy music? Really? :D

Great video though, and i love the man!

But :D seriously,
It doesn't do any harm to Ron Paul, he isn't made to look like a fake tanned baked chicken up for the 1040 timeslot on the food network like Mitt Romney's Sideburns.
lol

Rps Vintage.
Classic.
Old School
Keepin' It Real
For Realz..

dear gadz shall I go on?

ClayTrainor
10-10-2009, 05:17 AM
dear gadz shall I go on?

Please do, you are entertaining me right now :)

LittleLightShining
10-10-2009, 05:28 AM
But :D seriously,
It doesn't do any harm to Ron Paul, he isn't made to look like a fake tanned baked chicken up for the 1040 timeslot on the food network like Mitt Romney's Sideburns.
lol

Rps Vintage.
Classic.
Old School
Keepin' It Real
For Realz..

dear gadz shall I go on?

You're right on an intellectual level. Unfortunately people aren't conditioned to critically think about anything anymore. If you don't hook them in the first 30 seconds or so you've lost them.

revolutionary8
10-10-2009, 05:38 AM
You're right on an intellectual level. Unfortunately people aren't conditioned to critically think about anything anymore. If you don't hook them in the first 30 seconds or so you've lost them.

Yikes, no way do I agree with that b/c if I did, I wouldn't be here, which of course makes no sense to us "psycho" folks.

I'll go further..

The whole point of all of this is to get people to dig deeper...

I got out my shovel,
now I'm here.
It's as simple as that.

LittleLightShining
10-10-2009, 06:01 AM
Yikes, no way do I agree with that b/c if I did, I wouldn't be here, which of course makes no sense to us "psycho" folks.

I'll go further..

The whole point of all of this is to get people to dig deeper...

I got out my shovel,
now I'm here.
It's as simple as that.
You don't have to agree :)

But just because you and I were attracted to Ron Paul and his message it doesn't mean that others will be simply by listening to him talk. This is a soundbite nation. Ron Paul doesn't produce a whole lot of soundbites. Which is fine for us. We don't want soundbites, we want substance. And so will they once they start listening to him.

revolutionary8
10-10-2009, 06:12 AM
You don't have to agree :)

But just because you and I were attracted to Ron Paul and his message it doesn't mean that others will be simply by listening to him talk. This is a soundbite nation. Ron Paul doesn't produce a whole lot of soundbites. Which is fine for us. We don't want soundbites, we want substance. And so will they once they start listening to him.

Okay, back to the point- :D
The message of Liberty is not only timeless, its classic.

LittleLightShining
10-10-2009, 06:16 AM
Okay, back to the point- :D
The message of Liberty is not only timeless, its classic.

Yes, absolutely.

revolutionary8
10-10-2009, 06:20 AM
Yes, absolutely.

Hugs LLS, I listened to you on AJ- you are one tough chick.
:D

More power to you- every day I pray. :)

LittleLightShining
10-10-2009, 06:24 AM
Hugs LLS, I listened to you on AJ- you are one tough chick.
:D

More power to you- every day I pray. :)

Wow, you remember that :)

Thanks! I try.

revolutionary8
10-10-2009, 06:31 AM
Wow, you remember that :)

Thanks! I try.

Never Forget The Patriots.
:)

Aratus
10-10-2009, 09:40 AM
LLS...

we can see how as people google "peace prize" & "barack obama"
and as k for a video clip... Ron Paul's NEW youtube would be brought up!
oftentimes as we all know, we all can take a horse to the water...
either way, the youtube is out there, amoungst the many commentaries!!!

!!!

KramerDSP
10-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Is anyone willing to do a word for word transcript of Ron Paul's comments so that I can subtitle it for the Deaf/hard of hearing?

The guys at RonPaul.Com usually do it, but they just provided a summary this time and not the actual transcript so I'm stuck and need assistance in this matter.

It might be helpful for whoever volunteers to let people on this thread know you're doing it, so that two or three people don't go off each trying to do it, only to come back and find that a transcript has been done and posted by someone else.

Thanks in advance to whoever is willing to do this. RP's word's will stick in your head for a long time when you type the transcripts out. And that's never a bad thing!

raiha
10-10-2009, 06:29 PM
This is totally random, but I like your posts, I think they're cute, and I always read them in my head with a Lisa Simpson voice thanks to your avatar.

D'oh!
Why thank you MM! I feel more like Homer today!
And you are right! I frequently take 'random' to a whole new level. It's just that i work things out in the rpivacy of my own mind and expect everyone else to keep up.
I'm still seething about the Obama laureate thing. It should be mandatory that he wear a laurel of olive leaves as he goes about his tv appearances. It would eventually slip down his head and turn into a rotting albatross around his neck! :mad:

tonesforjonesbones
10-10-2009, 07:03 PM
God Bless Ron Paul always the truthful sensable one. I thought the jazz saxophone at the beginning was great...it shows intellect and class in musical taste. TONES

GunnyFreedom
10-10-2009, 08:04 PM

What's up with the sci-fi sound at the start as well? Who could possibly think that's a wise branding tactic? I think CFL should be represented a lot better than that...

I agree, though I like the concept of a computer 'wake up' chime, this one needs tweaking. The intro music different for every post seems random, and not well dubbed enough for the profile of the organization. I like the idea of different for every post, but try and make it relevant and well dubbed, you know?

Flash
10-10-2009, 08:06 PM
peace prize rofl.

qwerty
10-11-2009, 11:57 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul On Obama`s Nobel Peace Prize (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxbAWD4i0zg)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/9t4ng/ron_paul_on_obamas_nobel_peace_prize/

Liberty_Tree
10-11-2009, 11:58 PM
bump!

Reason
10-12-2009, 12:19 AM
you're apx 2 days late lol ;)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=214054

--edit--

threads merged