PDA

View Full Version : How does a person succeed in the United States of America?

fogger
10-09-2009, 04:02 PM
I am wondering how many ideas and how much work is required to succeed in this country. I just wrote this very true and accurate letter to the president. Might forward this to all the state legislators and governors also:

Dear Mr. President,

I have a very important and specific question about this land of opportunity. Despite numerous significant accomplishments I have made little money and received few relationships. Perhaps you can review this list of accomplishments and explain why I have never received recognition for any of the following ideas and products:

1) Particle gatherer - retrieves particles at the molecular level using mechanical and/or electromagnetic frequencies. It can gather all natural resources from a flow of ocean water and also kills viruses in the human body without incision or vaccination. (Patent was submitted to the US Patent office on July 22, 2009)
2) Global banking system - software specification that virtually eliminates transaction costs and transforms the global monetary system from a system of lies to a system based on trust.
3) Effectively perpetual energy - pushes water up a hill using only paint, pipe, and sunlight. (Cohesion of water combined with heat)
4) Hidden Desktop - provides secure windows that can be used by individuals. Its design also serves as nearly impenetrable government and corporate level security. Provisional patent was issued a few years ago.
5) Booberator - softens and firms female breasts, specifically for treatment of post-mammoplasty fibrosis but also useful in firming natural breasts.

So my question to you is: How many accomplishments are required before success is attained in this United States of America?

Sincerely,
Andrew B. Brown

PS. More of my ideas are on my blog:
http://keihatsu.blogspot.com
OR
http://www.andrewbbrown.com

brandon
10-09-2009, 04:07 PM
lol

cheapseats
10-09-2009, 04:11 PM
EZPZ.

1.) Rig the Wheel Of Fortune.

2.) Dance with the Political Stars.

3.) Lie Your Ass Off!

wizardwatson
10-09-2009, 04:14 PM
I had an idea a few months ago, that maybe the big bang was actually an inverted bang that is still occurring at the outer expansion of the universe.

Like, we're in the cooler vacuous center, and the edge of expansion is all fiery and explodey. And as the universe expands it actually adds more and more matter due to the inverted bang. I thought of this in an attempt to explain what might be causing the outward acceleration of the galaxies.

I think I posted a thread about it before, here's a crappy picture I drew to try to explain it.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AbLKdZeJAz1TZDl3bWtjMl81NGc4c214eGNr&hl=en (Think of an inverted fireball)

Anyway, I feel your frustration for lack of notoriety. ;)

hugolp
10-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Become an economist and say that taxing people and goverment deficit and spending is the key to prosperity.

wizardwatson
10-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Oh, and I'm interested in seeing your global banking software specification. I'm associated with a couple google mailing lists that deal with alternative currencies/banking, and am always looking for input.

brandon
10-09-2009, 04:19 PM
I'm interested in seeing your booberator

wizardwatson
10-09-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm interested in seeing your booberator

I know right, seems like the email would lose some of its serious tone by keeping item #5.

andrewbb
04-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Oh, and I'm interested in seeing your global banking software specification. I'm associated with a couple google mailing lists that deal with alternative currencies/banking, and am always looking for input.

"Promise Language"

Create a standard protocol for banking transactions like internet protocol or HTML. Define a promise. Two promises = Transaction. All transactions are promises to deliver value. What value is conveyed is up to the people making the promises.

http://promiselanguage.blogspot.com

For example, say you owned a diamond in a diamond vault. That vault issued you a "diamond" card with a VISA/Mastercard/Discover/Amex logo. You could spend your diamond at the store.

ssantoro
04-05-2011, 08:55 AM
Booberator? Any tubes? LOL

Acala
04-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Focus on developing technology to kill people or to drive people into a killing frenzy through manipulating their fear, anger, greed, etc. You will have more money than you know what to do with.

By the way, every man I know already has two excellent booberators so I don't think you are going to get far with that invention. I am speculating here, but the last thing a woman has a hard time finding is a way to get her boobs massaged.

andrewbb
04-05-2011, 09:02 AM
"Promise Language"

Create a standard protocol for banking transactions like internet protocol or HTML. Define a promise. Two promises = Transaction. All transactions are promises to deliver value. What value is conveyed is up to the people making the promises.

http://promiselanguage.blogspot.com

For example, say you owned a diamond in a diamond vault. That vault issued you a "diamond" card with a VISA/Mastercard/Discover/Amex logo. You could spend your diamond at the store.

I wouldn't mind having a diamond card. Or a gold card for that matter.

VIDEODROME
04-05-2011, 09:25 AM
I had an idea a few months ago, that maybe the big bang was actually an inverted bang that is still occurring at the outer expansion of the universe.

Like, we're in the cooler vacuous center, and the edge of expansion is all fiery and explodey. And as the universe expands it actually adds more and more matter due to the inverted bang. I thought of this in an attempt to explain what might be causing the outward acceleration of the galaxies.

I think I posted a thread about it before, here's a crappy picture I drew to try to explain it.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AbLKdZeJAz1TZDl3bWtjMl81NGc4c214eGNr&hl=en (Think of an inverted fireball)

Anyway, I feel your frustration for lack of notoriety. ;)

I think it's like watching a big water fountain where the water arcs up to a peak then falls to the basic, gets recollected, and shoots out again. Or I imagine space is curved like a Toroid Donut shape.

andrewbb
04-05-2011, 09:36 AM
I think it's like watching a big water fountain where the water arcs up to a peak then falls to the basic, gets recollected, and shoots out again. Or I imagine space is curved like a Toroid Donut shape.

Thanks for changing the subject, but that's not what he said. You described a circle.

ItsTime
04-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Posting on Liberty Forest! DUH!

andrewbb
04-05-2011, 09:42 AM

wizardwatson is intuitively trying to comprehend E=mc2 and its lack of a time component. He is also noticing the limitations in entropy/laws of thermodynamics and attempting to find an explanation.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-05-2011, 09:49 AM
lie
cheat
steal

andrewbb
04-05-2011, 09:52 AM
lie
cheat
steal

yep.

then remain anonymous behind pseudonyms and corporate legal entities.

pcosmar
04-06-2011, 09:46 AM
I am wondering how many ideas and how much work is required to succeed in this country. I just wrote this very true and accurate letter to the president. Might forward this to all the state legislators and governors also:

Define success.
Is it a dollar amount?
A certain number of adoring fans?
A home of certain and definable dimensions in a certain location?
Is it reaching some other goal?

Please define.

andrewbb
04-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Define success.
Is it a dollar amount?
A certain number of adoring fans?
A home of certain and definable dimensions in a certain location?
Is it reaching some other goal?

Please define.

$3-5 million dollars minimum net worth.

pcosmar
04-06-2011, 01:00 PM
$3-5 million dollars minimum net worth.

Ah, a dollar amount. :rolleyes:

What if the Dollar is worth nothing?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SSUbVSG_KVY/THZhRAo_5nI/AAAAAAAAADg/XObQuxv9in0/s1600/hyperinflation.jpg

acptulsa
04-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Ah, a dollar amount. :rolleyes:

What if the Dollar is worth nothing?

Silly question. He wishes to be inflated. What else?

Personally think he's already there...