PDA

View Full Version : What happened with swine flu?

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-09-2009, 02:13 PM
All this scare about forced inoculations, I don't see a word of it now that it's coming out.

LibertyEagle
10-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Oh, it's all over my newscasts in Austin.

catdd
10-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Oh, the govmnt is throwing a fit right now because the hospitals haven't been keeping track of how many have died... "why, it could be MILLIONS and we wouldn't know it!"

Warrior_of_Freedom
10-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Oh, it's all over my newscasts in Austin.
The only thing I saw on where I am is little tidbits where reporters interview people on the street and "debunk" swine flu vaccine myths. I hope they are content with the amount of stupid people getting the vaccine so they don't try to force the rest of us.

Elwar
10-09-2009, 02:27 PM
The feds knocked down my door and injected me but I'm fine now and I would like to thank the kind officers. You shouldn't resist when they come, they are nice. The government is our friend.

Get your flu shot so that you can be one of us...one of us...one of us...

erowe1
10-09-2009, 02:29 PM
That's strange. I've been seeing tons of it.

You know it's the same as H1N1 right? They just aren't calling it swine flu anymore.

RM918
10-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Clearly the Nobel Prize was for curing swine flu! I should've known!

Todd
10-09-2009, 02:50 PM
a coleague's daughter supposedly came down with H1N1 today. It's still here.

youngbuck
10-09-2009, 05:55 PM
I hope they are content with the amount of stupid people getting the vaccine so they don't try to force the rest of us.

That is exactly what I am hoping for.

LittleLightShining
10-09-2009, 06:04 PM
My kids came home with letters from school today. Attached were h1n1 vaccine consent forms. I have to check whether I want them to get the vaccine or not and sign it. I am very uneasy about this paper trail they are setting up.

brandon
10-09-2009, 06:09 PM
The lady who works at the desk next to mine just told me her daughter got it. She was pretty sick for like 2 weeks, she's better now though,

pcosmar
10-09-2009, 06:11 PM
My kids came home with letters from school today. Attached were h1n1 vaccine consent forms. I have to check whether I want them to get the vaccine or not and sign it. I am very uneasy about this paper trail they are setting up.
It is a choice.
I would not presume to tell you what you should do. The pros and cons have been discussed and debated. This is one of many choices folks will have to make.
Some of them very difficult. some with consequences
My best wishes to you, which ever you chose.

LittleLightShining
10-09-2009, 06:13 PM
It is a choice.
I would not presume to tell you what you should do. The pros and cons have been discussed and debated. This is one of many choices folks will have to make.
Some of them very difficult. some with consequences
My best wishes to you, which ever you chose.

Oh, I'm definitely not letting them stick my kids. I just don't like the fact that I have to sign a release that says I don't want them vaccinated.

JeNNiF00F00
10-09-2009, 06:32 PM
my mom and sister are teachers, they both have had kids with swine flu, reporting with 105 temps etc.

rpfan2008
10-09-2009, 06:38 PM
I think they finished doing whatever they were doing in its cover.

Demonizing Iran? Palestinian human rights abuse case? idk

pcosmar
10-09-2009, 06:43 PM
I suspect as more get shots, more will get sick.

I expected to see the disease spread BY the shots, and likely mutate into something else.

There is also the chance that some of their bird flu mix will get out and we can see bird flu become easily human contagious.
I truly would love to be wrong.

LittleLightShining
10-09-2009, 06:49 PM
I think it's the mist shots that are going to spread it as the injections supposedly do not have live flu whereas the mist does.

Rael
10-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Oh, I'm definitely not letting them stick my kids. I just don't like the fact that I have to sign a release that says I don't want them vaccinated.

Maybe you should just toss it in the trash?

catdd
10-09-2009, 08:57 PM
I think it's the mist shots that are going to spread it as the injections supposedly do not have live flu whereas the mist does.

Good point.

FSP-Rebel
10-09-2009, 09:02 PM
cheers

LittleLightShining
10-10-2009, 05:41 AM

Yeah, maybe I should. I'm going to scrutinize it and the paper it came with to see if there's anything legally binding me to signing it. I do know it said that I must sign it either way.

ScoutsHonor
10-10-2009, 07:54 AM

If she tosses it in the trash they just might take that as a go-ahead. I wouldn't do that.

MelissaWV
10-10-2009, 11:47 AM
"What paper?"

I am wary of the nasal mist nonsense. Already they're saying pregnant women shouldn't get it, because of the live flu being contained therein. I wonder if that warning got out? It seemed to come out after the vaccinations began.

There is another aspect to this in the realm of unintended consequences. Earlier this year, there was the flu prevention swab Zicam which caused people to lose their sense of smell. This seems to have been due to zinc and some interaction... the articles I found on it were oddly vague. I'm wary of squirting anything up my nose, or swabbing around there, especially live influenza. Somehow that seems off.

That's just an unfounded parallel, but people rush to use a product or service without thinking it over. The early bird catches the worm... but the second mouse gets the cheese.

LittleLightShining
10-12-2009, 12:28 PM

If she tosses it in the trash they just might take that as a go-ahead. I wouldn't do that.

Well, I looked at it and it says multiple times that they will not give the vaccine without written consent. So it follows that they should NOT give the shot, paper or no. My kids know they are not to get it. Maybe we'll just be absent that day.

Oyate
10-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Well, I looked at it and it says multiple times that they will not give the vaccine without written consent. So it follows that they should NOT give the shot, paper or no. My kids know they are not to get it. Maybe we'll just be absent that day.

I'd feel uncomfortable signing anything, as the paper apparently suggests, schools need PERMISSION from parents before administering medical treatment. They don't need your permission NOT to offer treatment. I'd ignore the paper, instruct the kids to tell school administrators that they are to have no shot, call the school and tell them you forbid it. Tell them you see no point is signing a legal instrument (which is exactly what the paper becomes when you sign and date it).

ScoutsHonor
10-12-2009, 02:19 PM

That sounds like the best solution. (I DON'T trust those guys.)

LittleLightShining
10-12-2009, 02:29 PM
I'd feel uncomfortable signing anything, as the paper apparently suggests, schools need PERMISSION from parents before administering medical treatment. They don't need your permission NOT to offer treatment. I'd ignore the paper, instruct the kids to tell school administrators that they are to have no shot, call the school and tell them you forbid it. Tell them you see no point is signing a legal instrument (which is exactly what the paper becomes when you sign and date it).
Yeah, I really don't like the idea of having a paper trail with my signature on it.

That sounds like the best solution. (I DON'T trust those guys.)Thanks. I think so, too.

Dianne
10-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Guess Obama and his Czars gonna sit on this dispatch of the virus for a few months; much like the wars as he allows young men and women to be killed every day. Thank God he hasn't come through on any of his campaign threats yet.... including the H1N1 pandemic.

When Obama gives the word to drop it... then the pandemic will come. Let's hope he stays busy combing his hair and looking in the mirror a few more months until we can all get our D3 vitamins intact.