PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck...

Kandilynn
05-16-2007, 05:13 PM
...is a jerk!

Apparently Ron Paul backed out of going on his show, and Glen Beck just spent the whole first part of his show making rude remarks about Dr. Paul backing out.

Does anyone know why he backed out?

Korey Kaczynski
05-16-2007, 05:23 PM
Because Wolf Blitzer was a better choice.

mconder
05-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Glen Back is a jerk and I imagine that's why Paul didn't appear on his show. He would have just been shouted down like Hannity did yesterday.

No one in this country is prepared to accept the truth that we have installed fear and loathing of the US there for decades.

Interestingly, I did hear Beck say there is no doubt that America appears Evil to the middle eastern people. He's like...just look at us, wouldn't you think we were evil. Our movies, etc. I think with this statement he made Ron Paul's position look rather plausible. Seriously, if you thought something was evil and out to get you, wouldn't you do everything at your disposal to rid yourself of the evil?

Sparx
05-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Saw Glenn too....it was utterly idiotic.

He had Tom Tancredo on and Glenn even mentioned how he wants someone with a vision, someone who will get rid of the IRS and be tough on immigration. Umm, hello? Glenn needs to wake up, but he seems to enjoy talking about the apocalypse and World War III too much to ever logically discuss our foreign policy.....:rolleyes:

NMCB3
05-16-2007, 05:54 PM
I`m not sure how anyone can take Glen Beck seriously. He seems to think that terrorists hate MTV thats why they attack the US. :rolleyes:

furface
05-16-2007, 05:57 PM
>>>I`m not sure how anyone can take Glen Beck seriously.<<<

It's surprising that he has his own talk show instead of ringing up your purchases in the appliance department at Sears. Media tendency get idiot spokesmen to spew their idiot ideology? I think so.

MsDoodahs
05-16-2007, 06:50 PM
I don't think we have much to be concerned about from this "Beck" person. I'd never heard of him before today, I'd wager most people haven't ever heard of him.

He's like PajamasMedia - irrelevant. :)

SelkiesTheEn
05-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Ron Paul is right. You don't see these muslim extremists harbor nearly as much hatred for countries like Sweden, even though they are defintely more "immoral" culturally than the U.S. That's because Sweden has never bombed middle east countries or had their leaders assassinated.

Gee
05-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Ron Paul is right. You don't see these muslim extremists harbor nearly as much hatred for countries like Sweden, even though they are defintely more "immoral" culturally than the U.S. That's because Sweden has never bombed middle east countries or had their leaders assassinated.

Peace be upon he who follows the guidance: People of America this talk of mine is for you and concerns the ideal way to prevent another Manhattan, and deals with the war and its causes and results.

Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom.

If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example - Sweden? And we know that freedom-haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the 19 - may Allah have mercy on them.

No, we fight because we are free men who don't sleep under oppression. We want to restore freedom to our nation, just as you lay waste to our nation. So shall we lay waste to yours.
From: http://english.aljazeera.net/English/archive/archive?ArchiveId=7403

Of course, its very likely Osama doesn't sincerly believe America is an evil oppressor. But his belief is less relavent - the important thing is to not "prove" he is right to the rest of the Middle East, and thus invite more hatred and attacks.