PDA

View Full Version : Obama Officially at War with God and Heaven~!!

Jags~Beach
10-09-2009, 12:06 PM
OK it is all starting to make sense now...

Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize the same day America bombs the moon? The irony is not coincidental; it is actually right on schedule...

Obama is an anti-Zionist, that much has been clear since his administration has taken over, his war on the conservative movement is on the verge of being unprecedented, considering how his department of homeland security has made Christians out to be a national security threat among other facets of the conservative movement, then there is the polar shift in our relationship to Israel.

The change in tone, as far as where the vibe of the Whitehouse is coming from, considering the targets of this nations crosshairs have been polarized to the point where the former targets have now been victimized to the point of making those formerly targeting them the demonized targets: IE the CIA.

The devil is in the details, and the details reek with our former allies being transformed by our current allies... We today stand at a flashpoint that is not only visible in the heavens but on the earth.

Now Obama is declared a Nobel Peace Prize winner the same day we bomb the moon? What does it mean?

America just bombed the moon: A HEAVENLY BODY~!! By definition this is a declaration of war, but with whom? Are we now officially at war with heaven? We just bombed a heavenly body is it fair to say that Obama has now officially gone to war with God himself?

Obama is a radical beyond the extremes, and imaginations of most Americans who are waking from their sleep. Think about it, if you where a psycho, and wanted to go to war with the God of the Heavens what better way to declare your intent, and what better way to do it, if it was in your power to do so, than to bomb the nearest heavenly body, the moon itself: there is no symbolism to it.

Fact is we are right on pace with biblical prophecy, the end time world leader will lead the world into war with God himself. You can ignore prophecy all you like, but when we are on pace with it, ignoring it takes a lot more effort... This is a bold and radical step that aims to bring mankind one step closer to being the ultimate authority over itself, but in order to do so, Zion needs to be eradicated off of the face of the earth, so that nothing can stand between man rather than the God of creation, being the authority over mankind in the world.

As I write this, the war to remove the Zionists from even praying near the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, is in full force by Muslim clerics who are urging an uprising of Arabs to wage war with Zionists who dare to pray at the actual wall of temple mount they built.

It is official, America according to Obama is no longer a Christian nation, it has actually gone as far as to go to war with the God of creation by bombing the moon. Mankind now has finally emerged on the precipice of being the ultimate authority over itself, while acknowledging Obama as the winner of this peace process.

Obama's former mentor for 20 years and former Muslim, Rev. Wright has a mentor, James Cone. James preaches that God must be killed.

" If God is not for us, and against the white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him." James Cone

Every dog has his day

What is truly fascinating to me is how this all happened on the birthday of Obama's dog? Dog spelled backwards as we all know is god, and I am scratching my head as to the significance of it all when it dawned on me...

The birth of an animal, is the ultimate and opposite extreme of the birth of a spirit. Faith according to scripture converts us to being new creatures in Christ, as our lives are renewed by God's will of love which happened to be embodied by the life death and resurrection of Christ being manifested in our lives with the light of eternal hope in God's prophetic word.

In the end there is but two the dog man and the God man. the dog man put's reason to bed for his self interests and pleasures, while the God man put's aside his temporal self interests and pleasures aside to embark on the domain of reason and an unparalleled existence of peace and indescribable joy that has him connected not only to ancestor's of old, but a futuristic and eternal hope.

To the dog man this hope is but a lie, so he is left to reside in an abode of existence that is not only taken for granted but the abode of his sole exists in the darkness of the shadow of death where his ambitious pleasures are fulfilled in order to anesthetize the hollowness of being a creature of love who has lost his way...

In the end we are creatures of love, and it is losing touch with love that makes even the animals pale in comparison to our inhumanity when the evil of losing complete touch with love takes it toll on us and that of the people round us... Humanity is embarking on a quest that is going to make the dark ages look like a beacon of light... The day's of wine and roses soak them up while you can...

In the end seeing the leader of the free world go to war with god on the birth date of his animal has perfect symmetry to it...

A glimpse at Obama's speech today

So I jotted down the heart of Obama’s speech, in it you will find him giving commands to the nations of the world in regards to what he will not tolerate, what he will not accept, from the nations of the world, and to add to that what not only they must do, but what we must all do in what he calls a new era a new beginning based on mutual interests, and from what we have learned the past 8 months if your interests are not Obama’s then of course they are therefore not mutual interests, you see it is Obama’s way or the highway, and considering Obama is at war with the high way you better watch out.

From the speech we learn that all Obama requires is an unwavering commitment to respect him, otherwise there will not be a mutual respect… You will learn from this speech that Obama is not only attempting to end a war, but Obama is “working in another theatre to confront a ruthless adversary that directly threatens the American people and our allies” I will give you a hint who he believes that adversary is… God.

You know what is funny if Palestine lives in its own nation then where will Israel live? All I can say is thank God for the new heaven and new earth which is prophesied to emerge once this war with God by mankind comes to a head in Israel sometime in the very near future.

Be well aware of the world Obama seeks because he recklessly considers himself to be god of that world. Hitler will not come close to comparing to this guy’s ambition or intent… Someone pass the popcorn, we have front row seats to the end of the world…

Obama made it clear that how that “even as we strive to seek a world in which conflicts are resolved peacefully and prosperity is widely shared we have to confront the world as we know it today. I am the commander in chief” In other words take peace and…

Heart of Obama's speech today

"I will accept this award as a call to action, a call for all nations to confront the common challenges of the 21st century.

These challenges can't be met by any one leader, or any one nation. That's why my administration has worked to establish a new era of engagement; in which all nations must take responsibility for the world we seek.

We can not tolerate a world in which nuclear weapons spread to more nations, in which the terror of a nuclear holocaust endangers more people; and that's why we've begun to take concrete steps to pursue a world without nuclear weapons, because all nations have the right to pursue peaceful nuclear power, but all nations have the responsibility to demonstrate their peaceful intentions.

We can not accept the growing threat posed by climate change, which could forever damage the world that we pass on to our children; so in conflict, in famine, destroying coastline's and emptying cities: and that's why all nations must now accept their share of responsibility for transforming the way that we use energy

We can't allow the differences between people's to define the way that we see one another, and that's why we must pursue a new beginning among people of different faiths and races and religions; one based upon mutual interests and mutual respect.

And we must all do our part to resolve those conflicts that have caused so much pain and hardship over so many years and that effort must include an unwavering commitment that finally realize that the rights of all Israelis and Palestinians to live in peace and security in nations of their own.
We can't accept a world in which more people are denied opportunity and dignity that all people yearn for the ability to get an education and make a decent living; the security that you won't have to live in fear of disease or violence without hope for the future.

And even as we strive to seek a world in which conflicts are resolved peacefully and prosperity is widely shared we have to confront the world as we know it today. I am the commander in chief of a country that is responsible for ending a war, and working in another theatre to confront a ruthless adversary that directly threatens the American people and our allies..."

RM918
10-09-2009, 12:26 PM
I think the Pope could take him.

wizardwatson
10-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Like I said when you posted elsewhere, the bi-polar in me is all ears, but what exactly should we do with this information?

Also, beware of selection bias when thinking about prophecy and "what it all means." I can speak from personal experience that if you work yourself up into a manic enough state, everything will correlate, and you'll start getting all sorts of delusional thoughts about what is happening.

TC95
10-09-2009, 12:56 PM
What is truly fascinating to me is how this all happened on the birthday of Obama's dog? Dog spelled backwards as we all know is god,

That's the point at which I busted out laughing.