PDA

View Full Version : What a day!

zach
10-09-2009, 11:27 AM
We bomb parts of the moon supposedly for water, and Obama gets the Nobel Peace Prize because it's hoped for that he'll take initiative and do something peaceful soon!

What reality am I living in?! :p

rpfan2008
10-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Preemptive Nobel Prize FTW!!

TonySutton
10-09-2009, 11:36 AM
nobeLOL

LibertyEagle
10-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Well, if you read the criteria for the Nobel Peace Prize, you will quickly see why Obama received it. It's mostly about rewarding the biggest world government shill.

t0rnado
10-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Well, if you read the criteria for the Nobel Peace Prize, you will quickly see why Obama received it. It's mostly about rewarding the biggest world government shill.

The criteria is fine, but the committee should not have interpreted the criteria just so Obama could win.

Brian4Liberty
10-09-2009, 12:24 PM
We bomb parts of the moon supposedly for water...

Didn't you know, that's where Osama bin Laden is hiding. We may need a troop surge next...the Generals are in agreement, that it's the best way to bring Democracy to the Moon.

rpfan2008
10-09-2009, 12:27 PM
^ huh?

wasn't that an experiment to find water or oxygen or something?

Jags~Beach
10-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Reagan ended the cold war, brought our hostages home and got completely ignored. Is this prize really nothing more than a liberal function to prop up its own on the world stage. :confused:

Obama was woke up @ 6 AM by the new's, One thing we have gathered from this current commander in cheif is that he loves to sleep in... From what I gather he has bankers hours... can anyone elaborate more on this lazy behavior...

Jags~Beach
10-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Didn't you know, that's where Osama bin Laden is hiding. We may need a troop surge next...the Generals are in agreement, that it's the best way to bring Democracy to the Moon.

The irony is mind blowing guy get's the Nobel Peace Prize the same day he declares war on heaven by bombing it...:D:D

RM918
10-09-2009, 12:31 PM
The irony is mind blowing guy get's the Nobel Peace Prize the same day he declares war on heaven by bombing it...:D:D

I think your theory is off. Earth is also a heavenly body.

rpfan2008
10-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Reagan ended the cold war, brought our hostages home and got completely ignored. Is this prize really nothing more than a liberal function to prop up its own on the world stage. :confused:

Obama was woke up @ 6 AM by the new's, One thing we have gathered from this current commander in cheif is that he loves to sleep in... From what I gather he has bankers hours... can anyone elaborate more on this lazy behavior...

It was an urgent damage control move after the classic Olympic pwnage!!
They might have embarrassed the Nobel committee with this request...Obama is making his masters really really nervous.