PDA

View Full Version : Rebuttle?

Revolution0918
10-09-2009, 11:09 AM
this is in return to my facebook post mocking obama for the nobel peace prize....so many things to say...thoughts?

"your political views are a joke. Innocent civilians? you're right because when you see a guy dead on the street wearing regular clothes you automatically think he's just a regular civilian... shame most terrorists dont wear a unified uniform. And since Afghanistan is pushing most Taliban into Pakistan they have created a breading ground there. ... Read MoreDunno what is illegal about killing those who want to kill us. And warmongering Iran? i guess allowing a country that says that they want to exterminate Israel to have nukes is a good idea.... Obama sucks, check... but your reasoning on the other is whack."

JeNNiF00F00
10-09-2009, 11:12 AM
The truth is never popular :)

You could respond but I doubt it would do any good until he pulls his head out his ass.

Revolution0918
10-09-2009, 11:13 AM
hes in iraq right now lol

erowe1
10-09-2009, 11:17 AM
So now it's ok to kill someone just because they want to kill you? Does that apply to the enforcement of laws against you as well? It's ok to prosecute you to the full extent of the law because of what you merely want to do? And when deciding how to find those people who want to kill us, we are simply supposed to trust the claims of those big government bureaucrats whose power to control our lives is increased by their use of that claim? And do you really believe that all those people killed indiscriminately by bombs dropped on their neighborhoods from distant planes whose pilots never see the carnage they leave behind, are all people who want to kill us? I wonder how you know that. And I also wonder if you've made the connection that perhaps, if they do want to kill us, that belligerent behavior on the part of the government that subjugates us under its power is the reason for that.

JoshLowry
10-09-2009, 11:19 AM
I'd cut the response a bit:

Do you really believe that all those people killed by bombs dropped on their neighborhoods from distant planes whose pilots never see the carnage they leave behind, are all people who want to kill us?

http://news.antiwar.com/2009/06/23/at-least-65-killed-as-us-drones-attack-south-waziristan-funeral-procession/

Do you think our actions incite hatred in the family members of the people killed at this funeral?

Maybe our occupation of foreign countries and actions like above are the reason why we have human beings angry enough to commit suicide terrorism.

TonySutton
10-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Actually you should be mocking whoever nominated him and the Nobel Peace Prize Committee.

Without seeing your post I can not say whether you misstated something or if this person misread. Honestly the person sounds like a neocon hawk.

davesxj
10-09-2009, 11:25 AM
I've never heard anyone in Iran say they want to exterminate Isreal. I have heard Fox News say it... Does your buddy speak Farsi? How does he know exactly what Iran is saying.

Reminds me of a shirt I recently saw. It said:

Eres un pandejo.
(You are my friend)

Anyone with an understanding of spanish knows that that isn't the translation but the principle is the same. If you don't know the language and rely on someone else to translate it for you... you are a dumbass.

Add to that many meanings are lost between languages even if you do have the correct literal translation.

EDIT: Just to add. Sunni Arabs have just as much to fear of Shia Iran as Isreal does. They, just as much as Isreal, have an incentive to deal with Iran on their own.

JeNNiF00F00
10-09-2009, 11:30 AM
hes in iraq right now lol

So hes in war mode working for the gd NWO, and to make it even worse, he hates Obama yet he is under Obama's command so he is a total slave. What can ya say??

Revolution0918
10-09-2009, 11:39 AM
my OP was
bombing Pakistan illegally-check Killing innocent civilians in Afganistan-Check Continued occupation of Iraq-check Warmongering with Iran-Check Noble Peace Prize-check? Obama beat out Ghandi, this is a joke

Socratic Method
10-09-2009, 11:43 AM
your political views are a joke.

What is funny about innocent people dieing?

Innocent civilians? you're right because when you see a guy dead on the street wearing regular clothes you automatically think he's just a regular civilian... shame most terrorists dont wear a unified uniform.

A change in clothing, doesn't change anything.

And since Afghanistan is pushing most Taliban into Pakistan they have created a breading ground there.

This needs a good dose of methodological individualism. Countries do not act. Only individuals do.

Dunno what is illegal about killing those who want to kill us.

Who is "us"? Why do "they" want to kill? Who is they? Maybe it has something to do with some of "us" being over there? Of course there is nothing wrong with self defense against the initiation of violence.

And warmongering Iran? i guess allowing a country that says that they want to exterminate Israel to have nukes is a good idea....

I guess 500,000+ dead children is a good thing? :confused:

Obama sucks, check... but your reasoning on the other is whack.

Obama sucks & so did Bush.

Revolution0918
10-09-2009, 11:53 AM
need similarities between bush and obama now...im already 500 words in on my rebuttle :)...poor people just sometimes dont know who to argue with

ClayTrainor
10-09-2009, 11:56 AM
need similarities between bush and obama now...im already 500 words in on my rebuttle :)...poor people just sometimes dont know who to argue with

Here's a list of similarities between obama and mccain, it should help :)

Obama/McCain, It's All the Same...

Foreign Policy
- Both support an aggressive, interventionist foreign policy
- Both support the "Bush Doctrine" of preemptive war on sovereign nations
- Neither support scaling down the enormous expenditure of policing and occupying the world by closing any one of the 700 bases we have in over 140 countries worldwide
- Both will expand the war in Iraq into Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria
- Both will expand U.N.

operations worldwide
- Both pay lip service to our continued support of Israel, while not mentioning the fact that we give 3 times as much monetary aid to its enemies
- Neither has mentioned the idea of not sending any monetary aid to other countries while the People of America suffer the consequences of a $1 trillion deficit and a $10 trillion + debt
- Both took an offensive stance against Russia, while supporting Georgia, the true aggressors in the Russian/Georgian conflict.. and of course neither has talked about just staying out of the situation all together
- Neither has taken anything, including a preemptive nuclear strike, off the table when dealing with Iran
- Neither support the humble, non-interventionist foreign policy that our Founding Fathers prescribed

Domestic Policy
- Both support the Patriot Act
- Both support the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act
- Both will increase Federal spending
- Both support the expansion of our borders 100 miles inland effectively creating a "Constitution Free Zone" that encompasses 2/3 of all Americans
- Neither plan to abolish any one of the unconstitutional or redundant departments of the Federal government
- Both support the militarization of our police
- Both support the construction of hundreds of FEMA controlled detention camps across the US
- Neither plan on reinstating the Constitutional principle of property rights as a way of combating pollution
- Both support amnesty for illegal immigrants
- Both support the North American Union
- Both support NAFTA, CAFTA and the WTO as opposed to truly free trade
- Neither support the 10th Amendment of our Bill of Rights by continuing the many unconstitutional programs and laws that do not fall under the authority of the Federal government
- Neither support a healthcare or education system controlled by the People as opposed to government bureaucracies and corporations
- Neither support states' rights in regard to drugs, education, abortion or marriage
- Neither support an un-infringed 2nd amendment

Economy
- Both support the unconstitutional Federal Reserve System
- Both support the redistribution of wealth via inflation
- Neither support free market solutions to our current economic situation
- Neither support Article 1 Sections 8 and 9 of the Constitution by continuing the confiscation of the People's money, gold and silver, in place of a FIAT currency system
- Both support an increased influence of such global government entities as the IMF and world bank
- Both supported the $850 billion+ Wall Street bailout bill
- Both support expanding government intervention in our market
- Both support the income tax and 16th amendment
- Neither have alternative plans for the future of welfare programs such as Social Security, Medicare and Medicade but will both continue or even expand these programs that are bankrupting our nation

Miscellaneous
- Both have accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars from banks, major corporations and lobbyists
- Both are supporters of the globalist Council on Foreign Relations
- Neither support continued investigations of the events of 9/11/01
- Neither believe in strict adherence to the Constitution
- Neither support holding charges against or the impeachment of President George W.

Bush for his blatant disregard of our Constitution and his breaking of so many laws thereof and international treaties
- Neither will grant full pardons to Ignacio Ramos or Jose Compean
- Both of their vice-presidential candidates plan to use more power than is vested in them by the Constitution
- Both believe the United States to be a Democracy as opposed to the Constitutional Republic that the Constitution and our Founding Fathers intended

(Originally posted by ItsTime)

Just be sure to talk about how bad Bush was on the economy as well. He supported the wall street bailout, with obama, etc.

Revolution0918
10-09-2009, 11:57 AM
this is awesome lol thank you....and we didnt declare war on both countries correct?

ClayTrainor
10-09-2009, 11:58 AM
this is awesome lol thank you....and we didnt declare war on both countries correct?

correct.

there have only been 5 formal declarations of war in America's history.

ww1, ww2, 1812, spanish-american, mexican-american

Revolution0918
10-09-2009, 12:01 PM
ill post the rough draft when im done with it....we can edit it with some more stuff if we want :)