PDA

View Full Version : More hillarity from Sean Insanity...

Starks
10-01-2007, 01:01 AM
*deleted*

hard@work
10-01-2007, 01:11 AM
:)

Really good point for them to dodge and ignore as much as possible. They should just admit that they don't see Iraqi men, women, and children as people.

Ron Paul Fan
10-01-2007, 01:14 AM
So why don't you support the troops Starks? And why don't you care about the 2.3 million Americans that have died of heart disease and cancer? And for the last time, we aren't occupying Iraq! We're only building an embassy and 14 permanent bases. That's not an occupation! Get that straight.

MGreen
10-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Hehe, "Also, we're not occupying Iraq. Get that straight."

kwohlge
10-01-2007, 01:15 AM
I like how they ignore the other report even though it's been cited by numerous press agencies and multinational organizations - regardless, 80,000 =CIVILIAN= deaths is ridiculous and much higher than should be expected for a war where we've pretty much done nothing but rebuild bridges and power plants we blew up

hard@work
10-01-2007, 01:16 AM
Wow, someone actually claimed we're not occupying Iraq. Amazing armchair generals and chickenhawks.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-01-2007, 01:20 AM
I cant stand the hannity site. Its covered with pictures of Hannity staring into the sun.

ClockwiseSpark
10-01-2007, 01:26 AM
I cant stand the hannity site. Its covered with pictures of Hannity staring into the sun.

That might begin to explain some things.

Starks
10-01-2007, 01:26 AM
*deleted*

Starks
10-01-2007, 01:31 AM
*deleted*

Chester Copperpot
10-01-2007, 01:39 AM
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=350071

Let the good times LOL...

YOu are nudging them awake. so to speak.. Its good.. keep bashing them in the head with a frying pan.. EVENTUALLY itll start to sink in..

Hey does your name have anything to do with General Stark?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Wow... Just wow...

http://forums.hannity.com/showpost.php?p=13360031&postcount=33

Apparently there were WMDs in Iraq.

"Posts: 20,626"

Looks like that one is a lost hope

ClockwiseSpark
10-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Can someone help me out in that thread without mentioning any forbidden names?

I honestly considered it but I don't think your going to have any luck. Either they believe completely in the crazy things they are saying...or they're royalist, for lack of a better term.

Ron Paul Fan
10-01-2007, 01:43 AM
I think it's useless to try and convince these people. One guy thinks there were WMDs in Iraq even though Rumsfeld said there weren't and basically admitted he lied about them being there before the invasion. And to justify the invasion, someone is arguing that "we did the right thing." Be a little more vague why don't you!

BuddyRey
10-01-2007, 01:45 AM
"The Washington Post" not a reliable information source?!?! :eek:

What kind of Twilight Zone are these people living in?!?!?!

hard@work
10-01-2007, 01:49 AM
It's unfortunate, but I guess that is what you get from trusting cable news. I don't think I needed to see that thread to know that they wouldn't be able to answer that question without dodging it. A buddy of mine who just came back was talking about the Iraqi people (I had asked what they were like).

It was the one thing that made him light up with a big smile. He loved them, said they were amazing people. And these chickenhawks can't even recognize that they are dying? Man, that's pretty bad. What happened to the Republican party?

hard@work
10-01-2007, 01:52 AM
"The Washington Post" not a reliable information source?!?! :eek:

What kind of Twilight Zone are these people living in?!?!?!

WP contradicts FOX constantly. It's not intentional, they just report things that doesn't go in line with cable news. So cable news when contradicted severely will occasionally assign a pundit, O'reilly for example, to do a hit piece on them. So people that trust cable news tend to get mad at newspapers. Discredit the news organization instead of addressing the report or the sources that contributed.

:)

That's what we're up against.

Chernitsky
10-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Why was this deleted?

hard@work
10-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Someone from their forums is a member here, he got called out.

Starks
10-01-2007, 02:40 AM
Such hateful people... It's like they think on a completely different wavelength when compared to educated people.

Starks
10-01-2007, 04:56 AM
Wanna know what really shocked me?

Some poster recommended that we use genocide to rid the world of Islamic extremists.

wgadget
10-01-2007, 06:09 AM
It's amazing how little it takes to get kicked off the hannity forum. I know of several people who have been banned for life, including myself. Their viewership is WAY down...usually only about 50 left in the Washington Politics room. Pretty funny. That moderator, Lee Klingon, must be one nasty N**con.

Starks
10-01-2007, 06:18 AM
Yeah, if you so much as say something "moderate", you are banned for being a Paulette.

trispear
10-01-2007, 06:25 AM
I already heard Lee Kington tell people that since they were "Paulettes" they were already on thin ice so they better "watch it". These are usually well behave people whose only sin was to support RP.

Democrats there don't get treated so badly. And I never seen it in their TOS that being a Ron Paul supporter is a violation, but unless you are established poster or watch yourself your first 100 posts - you have to be on your best behavior compared to the others.

Even then, that is hardly a guarantee you'll be able to stay. I keep hearing the moderators keep bashing RP and his supporters over and over again, it's a joke. They even talk about Sean Hannity being "aware" of the "situation" at the forums.

Basically, after the first debate, there were a bunch of new, highly enthusiastic RP supporters and instead of putting up with them and giving them some warnings - they decided to do the opposite and chase out every supporter - through bannings, name calling, slander, etcetera.

The NeoCons base is greatly reduced and they will lose next year. It's only a question of to who. To a Republican or a NeoLib?

wgadget
10-01-2007, 06:31 AM
I saw Sean Hannity last week at the Neal Boortz show. My adorable 11-yo daughter wore her Ron Paul for President hat front and center. I swear Hannity would NOT look at us...It was so obvious that he was trying to avoid the horrible thought that normal people would support Ron Paul. LOL.

Starks
10-01-2007, 06:46 AM
Look through this thread, I tried valiantly...

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=349471

RP08
10-01-2007, 07:35 AM
LINK (http://clintonforums.com/index.php)

LibertyEagle
10-01-2007, 07:50 AM
I wonder how many people on that board are career military?

UCFGavin
10-01-2007, 08:05 AM
Look through this thread, I tried valiantly...

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=349471

disgusting. they don't want people to "die in vein" so they decide they want to allow more people to die.

WillInMiami
10-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Someone here refeferenced "80,000 civilian deaths" in a post. I took that to suggest that US and/or coalition forces are responsible for those deaths. Please remember that there are thugs in that region setting off car bombs and shooting people. The insurgents are responsible for most of the civilian (non-combatant) deaths. Also please remember that many insurgants are labled as civilians since they do not wear the uniform of any actual country.

Be very careful with what you say. Something like this terribly offends soldiers and vetrans (like me). Regardless of how you feel about the war, 99.9 % of the soldiers fighting in it are patriots that do NOT kill civilians as a practice or for sport. I understand that some civilians have been killed inadvertantly (largely because the thugs use them as shields and hide amongst them - in many cases the thugs WANT us to accidently kill women and children because it makes us look bad). I assure you that any US soldier that cases the death of an innocent will lament it for the rest of his life - takes NO satisfaction from it.

Regards...

trispear
10-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Someone here refeferenced "80,000 civilian deaths" in a post. I took that to suggest that US and/or coalition forces are responsible for those deaths. Please remember that there are thugs in that region setting off car bombs and shooting people. The insurgents are responsible for most of the civilian (non-combatant) deaths. Also please remember that many insurgants are labled as civilians since they do not wear the uniform of any actual country.

Are you sure partisans are included with civilian deaths? (I really don't know how they compile the numbers.)

Starks
10-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Nothing, not even logic, seems to phase the neocon base.

dircha
10-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Nothing, not even logic, seems to phase the neocon base.

President Hillary with control of Congress and Democratic gains in both the House and Senate will!

Starks
10-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Hillary has the potential to do plenty of good (a lot better than anything Bush ever did) but she'll be powerless if the Congress continues to act as a cock-block.

Geronimo
10-02-2007, 07:11 PM
I dare you to post this video of a contractor shooting at Iraqi citizens (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-648971807504171575&q=shooting+iraqis&total=270&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5) over at the Hannity forums.

Kregener
10-02-2007, 07:17 PM
If Hannity's followers are half as smart as he is, then twenty of them would make a formidable opponent...at a 6th grade debate.

wgadget
10-02-2007, 08:13 PM
I dare you to post this video of a contractor shooting at Iraqi citizens (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-648971807504171575&q=shooting+iraqis&total=270&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5) over at the Hannity forums.

Predicted outcome: Banned forever

Starks
10-03-2007, 04:41 AM
Here's the latest gem. It came up in a discussion about "phoney" soldiers...

"Being a soldier in Iraq does not make you a hero. Doing heroic things makes you a hero."