PDA

View Full Version : Libertarians were right, I was wrong...

Jags~Beach
10-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Thinking that bombing Iraq so we could remove Saddam from power appeared like a great idea at the time, now look what happened all we did was get saddam out of the Muslims way so they could convene on their attempt for world domination now that the second largest oil preserve was added to their bank account...

I was thinking that because Saddam wanted to take the dollars flowing out of Iraq in the form of oil and tranlating the dollars to the euro was going to be bad for our economy, but all that did in the end was buy us time while we were being the Muslims pawn.

Now we see the UN who is being dominated by the Muslim world that not only has Russia in their pocket but but Obama bowing to them, on Tuesday the United Nations called for the creation of a new global reserve currency (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.e272eaa74dccc30f21c6ff7638b0f37 b.461&show_article=1) which would put an end to the supremacy of the U.S. dollar.

The Dollar is doomed now, oh and this brings me to my point so to is the war effort in Afghanistan. In the end all we are doing there is trying to bring the tribes into the scattered tribes into submission of the authority of the Muslim world, so as to tap into the opium market which has increased 60% last year.

In the end it is all about power and control... Now I have awakened to the notion that we America is nothing more than a pawn to the Muslim world to give them more power and control over the planet. Now isn't that just great, we are not expanding we are assisting the Muslim worlds expansion.

Now that Obama is taking the taliban out of his crosshairs it seems we are one step closer in helping the tribe unification under the athority of the Muslim world...

U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates has admitted that in Afghanistan "the Taliban do have the momentum right now" (http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/10/05/clinton.gates/index.html).

Seeing Obama now focusing on al-Qaida, and not Taliban has me thinking that our job is about done there, and the Taliban are going to be our new allies now that they are all but bribed with all the financial support we are sending there to supposedly rebuild the nation, the nations crops...:rolleyes:

Pakistan 'sending Taliban to fight in Kashmir' (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/6269887/India-Pakistan-sending-Taliban-to-fight-in-Kashmir.html)

It won't be long before the Taliban join in the fight to quelch al-Qaida which will more than likely evaporate off the map much like the Afghan Mujahideen did, so the Muslim world can stand united against Israel with America and Russia's help to spin the reality that Israel will be the only thing that is disturbing the peace in the middle east, now especially considering how Irans Nuclear intentions have been according to UN's chief weapons inspector, Mohamed ElBaradei, who is denying claims by France and Israel. Hey if Mohamed say's so then we may as well just believe it eh?

'No credible evidence' of Iranian nuclear weapons, says UN inspector' (http://www.u.tv/news/No-credible-evidence-of-Iranian-nuclear-weapons-says-UN-inspector/f6139790-4968-44ec-8e99-6b0e818f33ac)

The UN's chief weapons inspector, Mohamed ElBaradei, said today he had seen "no credible evidence" that Iran is developing nuclear weapons, rejecting British intelligence allegations that a weapons programme has been going on for at least four years...

ElBaradei has angrily rejected claims from Israel, France and the US that he had suppressed the internal IAEA report, saying all relevant and confirmed information had been presented to member states.

The only thing we accomplished in Iraq was buying more time for the dollar while handing the country over to the Muslims who get it free of charge thanks to the thousands of lives and Billions of dollars we spent linerating it from one form of tyranny while handing it over to another. rant off...

orafi
10-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Bro, it's the globalists who are playing the cards, not the Muslims.

coyote_sprit
10-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Muslims, Muslims, Muslims, etc.

angelatc
10-08-2009, 07:32 PM
We're not all Libertarians. In fact, even Ron Paul is a Republican.

And you still don't quite get it. But hang out for a while anyway.

coyote_sprit
10-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Joos.

MRoCkEd
10-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Well, you are right in that we have done everything Osama bin Laden could have hoped for.

erowe1
10-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Well, I will say that, regardless of who's pulling the strings, what we did in Iraq sure was a lot better for the Islamic fundamentalists there than it was for the Christians.

Fozz
10-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Jags~Beach, you are an utter fool and I do not know why you are here.

tremendoustie
10-08-2009, 07:48 PM

Ron Paul is a libertarian ideologically. He just happens to be a member of the Republican party. Parties don't matter, ideologies do.

Austin
10-08-2009, 07:55 PM
deleted...

heavenlyboy34
10-08-2009, 07:58 PM

RP is a lifetime member of the Libertarian party, ran as a Libertarian president the first time, and mostly preaches libertarian ideas, FYI. :cool:

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Ron Paul is a libertarian ideologically. He just happens to be a member of the Republican party. Parties don't matter, ideologies do.

Ron Paul is secretly an Anarcho-Capitalist. :D:D

Did I just stir the hornet's nest? I think I did! :p

Imperial
10-08-2009, 08:01 PM
One insight that you hit dead on was the Taliban jumping ship on Al Queda. It could happen theoretically, although right now I don't see much incentive. But if you look at Al Queda in Iraq, they were destroyed when the Awakening Councils fought back when AQI become domineering with the death of Zarqawi. If Al Queda ever tries to "run" things, they could be run out.

The Taliban is definitely in charge in Af-Pak, at least as far as our war is concerned.

angelatc
10-08-2009, 08:05 PM
One insight that you hit dead on was the Taliban jumping ship on Al Queda. It could happen theoretically, although right now I don't see much incentive. But if you look at Al Queda in Iraq, they were destroyed when the Awakening Councils fought back when AQI become domineering with the death of Zarqawi. If Al Queda ever tries to "run" things, they could be run out.

The Taliban is definitely in charge in Af-Pak, at least as far as our war is concerned.

Iraq was the only country that had no problems with radical Islam until we "helped."

BillyDkid
10-08-2009, 08:08 PM

And you still don't quite get it. But hang out for a while anyway.Ron Paul is a Republican AND a libertarian, just as I am. Libertarian/libertarian - one is a political party, one is a political philosophy.

JoshLowry
10-08-2009, 08:11 PM
"Muslims" are not the problem.

You are still wrong.

I doubt you reply or try to learn anything from this thread.

coyote_sprit
10-08-2009, 08:24 PM
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5908/450pxrudygiuliani1.jpg
Muslims...

paulitics
10-08-2009, 08:28 PM
The muslims are not orgainized, powerful, or in position to take over the world. I suggest you look closely at who is. I doubt you will, because it would change your entire world view, and maybe you will see the real enemy is closer to home, not the muslim boogy man who can't stop fighting each other long enough to fend off their own tyranny.

angelatc
10-08-2009, 08:38 PM
"Muslims" are not the problem.

You are still wrong.

I doubt you reply or try to learn anything from this thread.

Oh, come on! He didn't use the word "Sharia" at all! :)

ScoutsHonor
10-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Jags~Beach, you are an utter fool and I do not know why you are here.

Ha. I think "utter" should be replaced by "sincere" ...;):(