PDA

View Full Version : Why don't protestors wear body armor?

Rael
10-08-2009, 06:50 PM
It seems to me an obvious solution. Not that you should HAVE to wear it to protest, but as long as no one is obeying the constitution anyway, wouldnt it be interesting to see 1000 protestors in full body armor, impervious to bullets, bats, tazers, and other nasty tyrant-tools?

phill4paul
10-08-2009, 06:52 PM
It seems to me an obvious solution. Not that you should HAVE to wear it to protest, but as long as no one is obeying the constitution anyway, wouldnt it be interesting to see 1000 protestors in full body armor, impervious to bullets, bats, tazers, and other nasty tyrant-tools?

Because protesters can't tax the f*ck out of American citizens to afford body armor?

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-08-2009, 06:53 PM

I think a better solution would be to OC. They wouldn't dare try and violate your rights then, if they do, well you have to do what you have to do. If they don't fear the people, then there is no check to their power. They'll keep railroading you until you fight back. Think of bullies....one sucker punch and they squirm off and think twice next time.

Besides it wouldn't be you aggressing. Each person has the right to self-defense.

Pennsylvania
10-08-2009, 06:53 PM
They could hodge-podge some stuff together. I imagine the cops would just up the ante at that point.

Rael
10-08-2009, 06:55 PM
I think a better solution would be to OC. They wouldn't dare try and violate your rights then, if they do, well you have to do what you have to do. If they don't fear the people, then there is no check to their power. They'll keep railroading you until you fight back. Think of bullies....one sucker punch and they squirm off and think twice next time.

Besides it wouldn't be you aggressing. Each person has the right to self-defense.

Shit, why not dress in full body armor with paramilitary gear and rifles at all protest? Do you see many taserings or pepper spraying taking place?

BenIsForRon
10-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Yeah, the MIC has the upper hand on weapons and armor and what not. We could never take them head on. That's why, if martial law is ever declared, we're going to have to take pointers from the guerrilla fighters of years past.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah, the MIC has the upper hand on weapons and armor and what not. We could never take them head on. That's why, if martial law is ever declared, we're going to have to take pointers from the guerrilla fighters of years past.

Just take que's from our Revolution. We were a nation of riflemen. The best shots in the world. Take out the Officer's and NCO's and what's left disperses. We need to become riflemen once again. Every able bodied man and women should be able to hit 500 yards with iron sights.

Rael
10-08-2009, 07:00 PM

I see body armor for sale all over the internet. imagine if all gun owners in this country also bought a full set of body armor.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-08-2009, 07:02 PM
On that note, I recommend:

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Appleseed Project for all non-military personnel. In fact, I encourage military personnel to go there also. Good iron sight training.

BenIsForRon
10-08-2009, 07:10 PM
I see body armor for sale all over the internet. imagine if all gun owners in this country also bought a full set of body armor.

We don't have tanks, artillery, drones, f-16s, and so on. That's why I'm more worried about learning how to farm than stocking up on weapons.

awake
10-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Who needs armor and guns... we're beating them with ideas and technology.

Rael
10-08-2009, 07:14 PM
We don't have tanks, artillery, drones, f-16s, and so on.

We will when a large portion of the military turns against the government :D

Danke
10-08-2009, 07:16 PM
We don't have tanks, artillery, drones, f-16s, and so on. That's why I'm more worried about learning how to farm than stocking up on weapons.

That's good Benis, you can feed those with "tanks, artillery, drones, f-16s, and so on."

Rael
10-08-2009, 07:17 PM
that's good benis, you can feed those with "tanks, artillery, drones, f-16s, and so on."

lmao

BenIsForRon
10-08-2009, 07:28 PM
That's good Benis, you can feed those with "tanks, artillery, drones, f-16s, and so on."

I'm planning on feeding me and my neighbors. Monsanto will take care of the guys in the tanks.

And it's Ben by the way, (Admins, can a brotha get a _ between the n and i?)

slothman
10-08-2009, 08:05 PM
We don't have tanks, artillery, drones, f-16s, and so on.

If Congress is prevented from coming out of the Capitol then they couldn't bomb.
I doubt they would bomb DC anyways.

JXL78
10-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Shit, why not dress in full body armor with paramilitary gear and rifles at all protest? Do you see many taserings or pepper spraying taking place?

I like the way you think. Paint the gear red white and blue!

I've always wondered why they don't invest in gas masks or anything at the very least.