PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Scares Me

katao
09-30-2007, 11:39 PM
Yes, that was the title of a entry in an activist forum for Mitt Romney. Here is his post:

As many of you know, Ron Paul supporters are going rampant. I've seen so many signs saying "Ron Paul for President" up here in Washington, and yet to see a Mitt sign.

I think it's time for all of us to go out there, put signs up, put bumper stickers on your cars, give your fellow Mitt supporters bumper stickers, yard signs, etc.

If we are all enthusiastic, then we can raise moral and get Mitt's name out there.

We all know Mitt has way more supporters than many candidates, we just need to work together to show that.Keep up the good work everyone!

Grandson of Liberty
09-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Yup, all three of them should start making signs ASAP! :)

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Who is Mitt Romney?

micahnelson
09-30-2007, 11:42 PM
hes the orange one.

FrankRep
09-30-2007, 11:44 PM
Who is Mitt Romney?

lol.

Hey, Ron Paul supporters are encouraging others to get more involved in the election process. This would make for a good Blog entry. Ron Paul inspires young people to get involved in the election process.

Corydoras
09-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Other campaigns can't figure out the secret of how Ron makes us do it.
No wonder it's scary. It can't be mass-produced.

john_anderson_ii
09-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Absolutely!

I hope they get motivated and get out there. By doing so, Mitt's supporters will have to field questions about Mitt's positions. That will make them think about who they are supporting and why.

They can only lie to themselves for so long. Sooner or later, they will realize that it's not about Mitt Romney the man, it's about Mitt's message. Then they will realize that his message is flawed, and start looking for a more correct message. Then they will find Ron Paul.

Far fetched? I think not. Ron's message is powerful, very common sense, and right now Mitt supporters don't know how wrong they are.

james1906
09-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Who is Mitt Romney?

He's the reason Aqua-net is posting record profits.

Ron Paul Fan
09-30-2007, 11:57 PM
Romney will raise a lot of money, but that's because of his biggest donator- himself. Dr. Paul says we are his secret weapon! He's right and this is proof right here! Romney will never have the loyal and dedicated supporters that we have! We just have to get a lot more of them and we're home free! LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!!! GET OFF YOUR COUCHES PEOPLE, THIS IS OUR COUNTRY!!!!!

hopeforamerica
10-01-2007, 12:04 AM
This is the most fun post I've read in a while! I did see one Mitt bumper sticker today, and it was tiny! When you see a Ron Paul bumper sticker, it's usually with 2 or 3 others on the same car and a lit up one on top! We are an enthusiastic bunch. God bless Ron Paul!

james1906
10-01-2007, 12:05 AM
Of course Mitt's scared of Ron, he's the guy who is afraid of snowmen.

RP4ME
10-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Yes, that was the title of a entry in an activist forum for Mitt Romney. Here is his post:

Keep up the good work everyone!

hahahahah
so funny

FrankRep
10-01-2007, 12:13 AM
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/rescue_dees.jpg

Corydoras
10-01-2007, 12:17 AM
"The sheeple looked at the Ron Paul sign. Its nose wrinkled for a moment. A slight frown passed across its fuzzy brow, giving it a comically puzzled look as it tilted its head to one side. Then, miraculously, the eyes focused and a glimmer of intelligence began to shine behind them."

Danny Molina
10-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Which forum is it?

hard@work
10-01-2007, 12:33 AM
They should make "double the size of gitmo! rename it mittmo!" signs and plaster them up everwhere with their literally dozens of supporters.

princessredtights
10-01-2007, 05:54 AM
They should make "double the size of gitmo! rename it mittmo!" signs and plaster them up everwhere with their literally dozens of supporters.

AWESOME!!!

princessredtights
10-01-2007, 05:55 AM
"The sheeple looked at the Ron Paul sign. Its nose wrinkled for a moment. A slight frown passed across its fuzzy brow, giving it a comically puzzled look as it tilted its head to one side. Then, miraculously, the eyes focused and a glimmer of intelligence began to shine behind them."

Beautiful!

wgadget
10-01-2007, 05:56 AM
Of course Mitt's scared of Ron, he's the guy who is afraid of snowmen.

And the black voter and the "values" voter.

Pete
10-01-2007, 05:59 AM
I hope they get motivated and get out there. By doing so, Mitt's supporters will have to field questions about Mitt's positions.

They could probably use one of those rotating pocket sliderule things for this. :D

MicroBalrog
10-01-2007, 06:08 AM
Link us to the forum in question, jsut so we may influence the epic lulz.

katao
10-01-2007, 10:11 AM
www.ultimitt.org

Careful, if they begin to even sense a RP supporter, they become raving lunatics faster than my dog finds a tree when I open the door.

Elwar
10-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Did the guy mention how much Mitt was going to pay them for these grassroots efforts?

ItsTime
10-01-2007, 10:16 AM
I heard Mitt has hair, is this true?

Cindy
10-01-2007, 10:24 AM
I heard Mitt has hair, is this true?

You must've heard wrong. I'm pretty sure this Mitt Romney guy is a hair dresser to the stars in hollywood.

hard@work
10-01-2007, 10:33 AM
I am enjoying them make excuses for Mitt hiding from the PBS debate on minority issues. They aren't really doing well.

Dustancostine
10-01-2007, 10:44 AM
It is easy for Mitt supporter to talk about his positions, what ever they feel like, Mitt feels like too.

Bradley in DC
10-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Did the guy mention how much Mitt was going to pay them for these grassroots efforts?

Yeah, we need Google Mitt signs! :D

TooConservative
10-01-2007, 11:22 AM
They'll do bumper stickers and signs if Mitt pays them to. Reporting on his campaign indicates it's a rolling welfare show.

This is how McCain went broke but Romney can and probably will just write a check for $100 million when he needs it. Like maybe on January 1, 2008 so it's off the radar for the 4Q fundraising reports and his opponents won't know what's he's ready to spend. Mitt's wallet is like a shark circling quietly in the water.

Cindy
10-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Speaking of scary, has anyone noticed the resemblance between Romney and Dracula?

Wish I was good at graphix. Would love to do one of Mitt as dracula, saying

I vaant
to suck
the money from your vallets.

RJB
10-01-2007, 11:26 AM
That will make them think about who they are supporting and why.

That's why I have sucess selling Ron. Any idiot can see his message. Even if I don't know his exact stance on a certain issue I can come pretty close just on my knowledge of Liberty and the Constitution.

How can you sell any of the other candidates? They have no foundation, core principles or values, nor consistant voting record. All Mitt suporters ave is that they hope he will do something they like but they can't guarantee anything.

hard@work
10-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Any idiot can see his message.

Actually we're getting a lot of confirming reports that the idiots are the ones who cannot.

micahnelson
10-01-2007, 11:29 AM
They say a president will run the country like he runs his campaign.

Ron Paul: Low Budget, high voluntary support, limited top down control

Rudy Giulliani: elitist

Mitt Romney: Using private funds (yours this time) to get his ideas accross

mconder
10-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Mitt Romney for President 2008
3 Members in 1 Meetup Groups, 6 waiting for a Meetup Group

micahnelson
10-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Mitt Romney for President 2008
3 Members in 1 Meetup Groups, 6 waiting for a Meetup Group

All nine of mitt's supporters are on meetup. Romney is only the internet.

RJB
10-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Actually we're getting a lot of confirming reports that the idiots are the ones who cannot.

That's true.

Rereading what I wrote it didn't come out as I meant. His plan is so simple, govern as our founders intended.

A lot of people I debate face to face (over the internet doesn't count-- see hannity forums) I can lay out Ron Paul's plan like no one eles can lay for their man. Even the ones who won't convert usually leave agreeing with Ron's position even if they can't deprogram themselves to vote.

I don't think it's stupidity that's stopping people from voting for Ron Paul. I think it's the brainwashing received from school and MSM.

speciallyblend
10-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Somebody should post as a mitt person and ask how much they will pay them to sign washington ,mitt;)?:)

Bob Cochran
10-01-2007, 11:39 AM
hes the orange one.

No, that's Angelo Mozilo, CEO of Countrywide Financial...

FreedomLover
10-01-2007, 11:40 AM
www.ultimitt.org

Careful, if they begin to even sense a RP supporter, they become raving lunatics faster than my dog finds a tree when I open the door.

The second I saw the thread title I knew it was ultimitt

Zeeder
10-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Speaking of scary, has anyone noticed the resemblance between Romney and Dracula?

Wish I was good at graphix. Would love to do one of Mitt as dracula, saying

I vaant
to suck
the money from your vallets.

I thought George Hamilton was running for president when I first saw him.

TooConservative
10-01-2007, 11:43 AM
George Hamilton is too gay even for the GOP to run for president.

katao
10-01-2007, 11:57 AM
www.ultimitt.org

Lately they've resorted to

1. deleting entire threads (even healthy discussions)
2. even worse, removing selected posts to make it look like one side is winning the argument

xcalybur
10-01-2007, 12:29 PM
It would be hilarious to see all 100 signs posted all of the United States for Mitt Romney, compared to over 100 in each and every major town/city in the U.S. for Ron Paul. If they think that they can beat us in the grassroots effort, then bring it on Mitt and friends. It will only make us stronger and come out in force even more.