PDA

View Full Version : The politician THEY don't want you to know about!!

Epic
10-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Ron Paul, of course.

He's being interviewed on the Kevin Trudeau Show at 2:00 pm.
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=26183

(sorry I had to... http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Cures-They-Dont-About/dp/0975599518/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top)

Deborah K
10-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Kevin Trudeau! I thought he was a snake-oil salesman.

MRoCkEd
10-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Yep.. He's a convicted felon too. Sounds like a waste of time for Dr. Paul.

No1ButPaul08
10-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Oh wow big loss of respect for Dr. Paul. :confused:

Although to be fair he's certainly not the first to be duped by Trudeau. The guy is world class

Deborah K
10-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Oh wow big loss of respect for Dr. Paul. :confused:

Why? Dr. Paul takes every opportunity he can to spread the message of freedom. Audiences that would watch/listen to Kevin Trudeau probably need that message as least as much as everyone else.

No1ButPaul08
10-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Why? Dr. Paul takes every opportunity he can to spread the message of freedom. Audiences that would watch/listen to Kevin Trudeau probably need that message as least as much as everyone else.

Some people you just don't want to associate yourself with

Next up, Bernie Madoff interviewing Dr. Paul on Liberty!

Deborah K
10-07-2009, 10:59 AM

But you're okay with him being interviewed by AJ? I mean if you're worried about his reputation, then AJ must give you hives. The guy is completely marginalized.

American Idol
10-07-2009, 11:03 AM
I don't know why everyone is always hating on Trudeau. His books have helped me to greatly improve my health, and I've spent less than $50 on his books. Heck, you can get Natural Cures for like $10 now. The info he disseminates is available elsewhere but would take hundreds of hours to digest. He does sometimes go over the top and, yes, he is a salesman, but I for one find most of his info to be beneficial.

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to the interview!

olehounddog
10-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Seems to me we need to hear the interview 1st.
Is that something like a preacher should not try save souls in a whorehouse or a bar because of the sin.

No1ButPaul08
10-07-2009, 11:06 AM
But you're okay with him being interviewed by AJ? I mean if you're worried about his reputation, then AJ must give you hives. The guy is completely marginalized.

Why would you assume that? Please find where I've said anything about being okay with AJ.

That hardly matters, because Kevin Trudeau is a much bigger name than Alex Jones. He's universally known as a scam artist outside of his cultish fan base (well kind of like AJ, but again much bigger and widely known).

American Idol
10-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Trudeau rails against the pharmaceutical industry, so I suspect that has much to do with the perpetual attacks on him...

Deborah K
10-07-2009, 11:15 AM
Why would you assume that? Please find where I've said anything about being okay with AJ.
That hardly matters, because Kevin Trudeau is a much bigger name than Alex Jones. He's universally known as a scam artist outside of his cultish fan base (well kind of like AJ, but again much bigger and widely known).

I've never seen any posts from you complaining that he interviews with AJ. That was more my point.

Dr. Paul is consistant. He even took donations from a white supremacist group, stating that the money would be much better spent in his hands.

I have to admit, I was a little taken aback at first cuz I think Trudeau is creepy. But I trust Dr. Paul.

Cowlesy
10-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Did Dr. Paul's scheduler know who Kevin Trudeau is? Doing a sit-down with him makes about as much sense as doing a sitdown with Bruno.

I wouldn't trust that guy for anything --- Didn't John Stossel do an expose on him?

No1ButPaul08
10-07-2009, 11:26 AM
I've never seen any posts from you complaining that he interviews with AJ. That was more my point.

That's fine. My point is that this is much worse than Alex Jones.

I have to admit, I was a little taken aback at first cuz I think Trudeau is creepy. But I trust Dr. Paul.

You should be taken aback because your thoughts are right. Trudeau is a creep, the scum of the earth.

You have to much trust in Dr. Paul. I trust that he will introduce good legislation and have a stellar voting record. But that's about it. The Presidential Campaign was a disaster, as is the CFL. How about the Newsletters? He probably knows very little about Kevin Trudeau. One of his staffers probably set this up as a fan or naive to who Trudeau actually is. Of course, it could all be for profit, as End the Fed is apart of the Trudeau Book Club :eek::eek::eek:

American Idol
10-07-2009, 11:30 AM
I wouldn't trust that guy for anything --- Didn't John Stossel do an expose on him?

Edited and spliced together in typical MSM fashion, yes...

American Idol
10-07-2009, 11:35 AM
That's fine. My point is that this is much worse than Alex Jones.

You should be taken aback because your thoughts are right. Trudeau is a creep, the scum of the earth.

You have to much trust in Dr. Paul. I trust that he will introduce good legislation and have a stellar voting record. But that's about it. The Presidential Campaign was a disaster, as is the CFL. How about the Newsletters? He probably knows very little about Kevin Trudeau. One of his staffers probably set this up as a fan or naive to who Trudeau actually is. Of course, it could all be for profit, as End the Fed is apart of the Trudeau Book Club :eek::eek::eek:

So what's the bad news? ;)

A. Havnes
10-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I don't know why everyone is always hating on Trudeau. His books have helped me to greatly improve my health, and I've spent less than $50 on his books. Heck, you can get Natural Cures for like $10 now. The info he disseminates is available elsewhere but would take hundreds of hours to digest. He does sometimes go over the top and, yes, he is a salesman, but I for one find most of his info to be beneficial.

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to the interview!

Yeah, I always liked Trudeau, too. The drug companies have a bad tendency to hate on him, though, and go out of their way to discredit him. Over the top, but very informative. I've improved my own health as well.

specsaregood
10-07-2009, 12:07 PM
on the air now.
http://www.ktradionetwork.com/get-connected/

No1ButPaul08
10-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Dr. Paul talking to Trudeau about morals like Trudeau knows anything about morals

Knightskye
10-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Why's Dr. Paul talking to a con artist?

specsaregood
10-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Why's Dr. Paul talking to a con artist?

I guess he shouldn't talk to pretty much any talking head on the tv or radio eh?

Romulus
10-07-2009, 12:11 PM
is he a con artist or just a capitalist? I'm not up to date on exactly what Trudeau did?

PatriotOne
10-07-2009, 12:17 PM

Who told you that? MSM perhaps? Must be true then right? Right? Oh wait. MSM makes tons of money off of Big Pharm and the drugs they advertise 24/7. Hmmmmm.

sratiug
10-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Y'all quit hating on Trudeau. He's doing us a favor.

American Idol
10-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Who told you that? MSM perhaps? Must be true then right? Right? Oh wait. MSM makes tons of money off of Big Pharm and the drugs they advertise 24/7. Hmmmmm.

Yep. The John Stossel "expose" of Trudeau was aired on...wait for it...ABC News!

TCE
10-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Alright, all of you guys who are hating on Trudeau need to take a step back and quit drinking the Koolaid. His first two books are almost completely truthful and they expose the Pharmaceutical industry for what it truly is: a genocide machine. By following his guidelines (after verifying his claims, of course), I lost 75 lbs, improved my health greatly, and increased my knowledge by an insane amount. The FTC has been ruthlessly attacking him for quite a few years now, ever wonder why?

Stossel's exposé of him was a complete joke. It was one of the reasons I hated Stossel for so long. He may be a libertarian, but he knows nothing about health. He argued for all food to be irradiated, regardless of the ill effects. He can preach all he wants about free market principals, but that's what he needs to stick to.

Deborah K
10-07-2009, 05:39 PM
I don't hate him. I just think he's a snake-oil salesman. I have one of his books and was sorely disappointed in it because everytime he claims to have a treatment for something he refers you to his web site and when you log on, you have to sign up for 20 something dollars in order the access the info. So I checked into him a little further and found out about his arrest, etc.

I call bullshit.

TCE
10-07-2009, 05:50 PM
I don't hate him. I just think he's a snake-oil salesman. I have one of his books and was sorely disappointed in it because everytime he claims to have a treatment for something he refers you to his web site and when you log on, you have to sign up for 20 something dollars in order the access the info. So I checked into him a little further and found out about his arrest, etc.

I call bullshit.

Take his first book, get around the fact that he is a poor writer, and focus on the things he recommends. Ignore his website. Everything anyone needs is available online from naturalnews.com or from any of his book sources. His book is a good overview and a good introduction to the world of natural health. It's one of those "if you don't care about sources and don't want anything scientific sounding, read this" books.

Deborah K
10-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Take his first book, get around the fact that he is a poor writer, and focus on the things he recommends. Ignore his website. Everything anyone needs is available online from naturalnews.com or from any of his book sources. His book is a good overview and a good introduction to the world of natural health. It's one of those "if you don't care about sources and don't want anything scientific sounding, read this" books.

Thanks for the link.

Flash
10-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Kevin has done interviews with Alex Jones in the past.

TCE
10-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the link.

Anytime. Here is the book review Mike Adams wrote on Trudeau's first book: http://www.naturalnews.com/011224_health_natural_cures_drugs.html

Flash: How does that give Trudeau legitimacy?

SimpleName
10-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Hasn't Ron Paul watched Stossel? Stossel ripped this guy apart. I guess Paul doesn't look into his appearances. Somebody in Paul's office should have suggested against in. I wouldn't doubt Paul has no clue who Trudeau even is. So I don't know if I can really blame him. Still, he should do some research. Oh well.

Epic
10-07-2009, 07:43 PM
I think Stossel is off in regards to alternative food and medicine.

It's actually a fairly unlibertarian position for him to take...

Government propaganda is at the root of some fallacies there.

Bruno
10-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Did Dr. Paul's scheduler know who Kevin Trudeau is? Doing a sit-down with him makes about as much sense as doing a sitdown with Bruno.

I resent that. :p

TCE
10-07-2009, 07:46 PM

I completely agree. Irradiating all food is not a libertarian position.

LibertyEagle
10-07-2009, 07:46 PM
YouTube - John Stossel Exposes Liar Kevin Trudeau (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms)

IPSecure
10-07-2009, 07:48 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul on Kevin Trudeau Radio - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW7PNi67--w)

YouTube - Ron Paul on Kevin Trudeau Radio - Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGNOSz7f4uY)

Flirple
10-07-2009, 08:53 PM

Associating yourself with either guys are indeed great ways to discredited our message.

I abhor what Alex Jones does more than anyone and absolutely hate it that Ron Paul panders to him and his audience.

BUT, Kevin Troughdou is in a whole other league of doughebaggery. Alex may be a disingenuous nut who believes in and sells ideas and products that are flatly wrong or incorrect. But Kevin is a heartless lying sack of shit who knowingly commits fraud and doesn't actually believe his own snake oil.

Ron Paul has crossed the line with this one.

YouTube - John Stossel Exposes Liar Kevin Trudeau (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms)

Workguy23
10-08-2009, 12:48 AM
What's the real downside? So the small percentage of the population that actually listens to this guy get exposed to Dr. Paul's message, and the rest of the world goes on caring less that the interview ever happened. Is it possible for someone to say the ONLY reason they don't like Ron Paul is because his was on the Kevin Trudeau Radio Show? If that's the case the person probably would not even understand Dr. Paul's message.

Hell, I've been a wallflower Ron Paul supporter for about 2 years. Stuck in the system, and it's hard to get out right now. So the most I can do is keep up with what's going on and right a blog or 2 about it to let my friends know, but like I'm sure you all face, no one really seems to care as much as you do. But Dr. Paul woke me up, and I say if he can do for a small percentage of Kevin Trudeau's radio listens what he did for me then what's the real harm? Amid all the other things they try to use against him and his message, I wouldn't think they'd hold this appearance against him?

A. Havnes
10-08-2009, 07:38 AM

I agree. I don't agree with everything in that book, but most of it is really informative.

jsu718
10-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Geez, some of you guys sound like the neocons railing on the idea of talking to Ahmadinejad without preconditions. It's an interview of Ron Paul... leave it at that. There is no endorsement of Trudeau or anything

Flirple
10-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Geez, some of you guys sound like the neocons railing on the idea of talking to Ahmadinejad without preconditions. It's an interview of Ron Paul... leave it at that. There is no endorsement of Trudeau or anything

I wish I could agree with you and chalk it up as no big deal. The problem is that by going on his show he is legitimizing Kevin while at the same time delegitimizing our claim that we are not fringe.

I don't have any problem with him going on Kevin's show per say, but if he goes on a criminal's show he should be willing to call him out publicly for repeatedly committing fraud and deception.

Similarly if Ron is going to go on Alex Jones' show because Alex and his audience is are indeed anti-big government then fine. But what I think is inexcusable is the game he plays where he pretends to be unaware that Alex believes things that are insane and intellectually dishonest. And even worse, Ron spins his answers in a way that the listener can interpret his answer the way she wants.

But like I said in my last post Alex and his ilk are indeed nutcases on many issues but at least they genuinely want smaller government (admittedly sometimes for the wrong reasons). That is way more than you can say about Troughdough. Kevin on the other hand is not a nutcase. He is a cunning con artist who deliberately commits Fraud.

anaconda
10-09-2009, 02:35 AM

Blessed are the repentant sinners.