PDA

View Full Version : New "Fall of the Republic" trailer (10/5)

Baptist
10-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Alex just released the 2nd trailer for Fall of the Republic.

YouTube - Trailer 2 - Fall of the Republic - On DVD October 21st (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LGScv9umDo)

Let's hope there are no bizarre hotel room scenes in this one!

This movie does look promising, though. There are some great appearances in it. These guys are getting really good with the graphics. This new computer/Internet/technology age that we live in is pretty amazing. Some "conspiracy nut" in a Texas warehouse is able to produce a documentary of a quality, that up until recently, could only be done in Hollywood or if you had big bucks.

squarepusher
10-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Alex Jones is pretty legit despite the criticisms i have heard about him

Dieseler
10-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Wow, dude, I'm not following you around but you just said a mouthful there.

Some conspiracy nut in a Texas warehouse is able to produce a documentary of a quality, that up until recently, could only be done in Hollywood or if you had big bucks.

Things that make you go hmm for sure.
I'll definitely watch it though, thanks.

Edit: Looks like its going to be a good one.

Baptist
10-07-2009, 12:08 AM
Wow, dude, I'm not following you around but you just said a mouthful there.

Things that make you go hmm for sure.
I'll definitely watch it though, thanks.

I like Alex's stuff =) I let his YouTube channel run in the background at work every night. I edited my OP with quotes around "conspiracy nut" to reflect my sarcastic innuendo that Alex, I, and anyone else who believes the NWO exist are conspiracy nuts.

Dieseler, did you ever see The Obama Deception?

Dieseler
10-07-2009, 12:12 AM
I like Alex's stuff =) I let his YouTube channel run in the background at work every night. I edited my OP with quotes around "conspiracy nut" to reflect my sarcastic innuendo that Alex, I, and anyone else who believes the NWO exist are conspiracy nuts.

Dieseler, did you ever see The Obama Deception?

Yes Sir.