PDA

View Full Version : "Gerald Wall" announces candidacy for Texas 14th District (Ron Paul's seat)

Knightskye
10-06-2009, 08:43 PM
http://www.fortbendnow.com/2009/10/06/41075

Wall also said he has “serious differences of opinion” with Paul on issues such as his refusal to protect the American Flag, his refusal to support the military during a time of war, his vote against protecting teenage girls from being transported across state lines to have an abortion without parental consent and his vote against protecting the consumer against price gouging during a disaster.

So, he doesn't believe in the First Amendment, the Tenth Amendment, national security, or laissez-faire economics.

Sounds really conservative.

tron paul
10-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Chris Peden did so well, I'm sure that it will inspire Werald Gall to reach new heights of epic Fail.

Jeremy
10-12-2009, 10:10 AM
How many neocons are running against RP this time?

Knightskye
10-12-2009, 09:30 PM
How many neocons are running against RP this time?

Does it matter? :D

familydog
10-12-2009, 10:29 PM
"protecting teenage girls from being transported across state lines to have an abortion without parental consent"

With senseless statements like these I'm sure his campaign will go far.

Knightskye
10-13-2009, 12:27 AM
"protecting teenage girls from being transported across state lines to have an abortion without parental consent"

With senseless statements like these I'm sure his campaign will go far.

Apparently, he wants to have guards at interstate borders checking for young, pregnant-looking women and asking if they're going into another state to have an abortion.

That sounds intrusive, doesn't it?

Kevin_Kennedy
10-13-2009, 01:24 AM
Oh well. This will just split the neocon vote even further.