PDA

View Full Version : History They Won't Teach in Schools

qwerty
10-05-2009, 11:57 AM
YouTube - History They Won't Teach in Schools (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2OPCC3VVMw)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/9r1yd/history_they_wont_teach_in_schools/

qwerty
10-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Bump! :)

amy31416
10-05-2009, 12:14 PM
If you taught both the good and the bad about US history, you'd be considered anti-American. Good video, thanks.

dannno
10-05-2009, 12:20 PM
I'm glad you all enjoyed that re-mixed and edited clip from the documentary "Fahrenheit 9/11" by film maker Michael Moore..

All of the scenes with subtitles were from the film. All of the other scenes were just part of the youtube author's compilation, and of course the Hermann Goring quote at the end was not from Moore's film.

Of course BMAN and others here probably don't remember any of it because they hate Michael Moore so much that they aren't willing to pay attention to some of the incredible facts and resources that he provides to his mainstream audience.

qwerty
10-05-2009, 12:22 PM
I'm glad you all enjoyed that re-mixed and edited clip from the film "Fahrenheit 9/11" by film maker Michael Moore..

So what ? :rolleyes:

amy31416
10-05-2009, 12:25 PM
I'm glad you all enjoyed that re-mixed and edited clip from the film "Fahrenheit 9/11" by film maker Michael Moore..

Is the information inaccurate in any way?

ScoutsHonor
10-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Have they not given him the credit (that was due)?

dannno
10-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Is the information inaccurate in any way?

No, as far as I can tell it is all accurate.

Michael Moore has done some incredible work. I don't agree with his government interventionism, but he hates media manipulation and is a stickler for looking into what is going on behind the scenes and knowing historical significance of certain events and tying them to modern events. In that way he is very similar to myself as well as Ron Paul...

Here we have a thread with this little clip.. well Michael Moore tried to show that clip to the world. That's a good thing.

dannno
10-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Michael Moore tried to tell the world that the Bin Ladens were the primary financiers for Bush Jr's oil companies that he drove into the ground. This insinuates that the Bush' owe a lot to the Bin Ladens on a personal level, because they lost a lot of money over his screw ups.

Moore tried to tell the world that Saudi Arabia owns over 13% of the US economy.

Moore tried to tell the world that most of the hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi.

Moore tried to tell us that we flew the Bin Ladens around the country within the days following 9/11 before the flight restrictions were lifted and then we flew them out of the country shortly after the flight ban was lifted.. our government was lock in step with the Saudis during this tragic event.

Moore tried to tell the world that we trained Osama.

Moore tried to tell us that the Bush family has greater loyalty to the Saudis than to the American people.

Moore tried to show us how that team might benefit from a terrorist attack on the U.S.

Moore gave us the KEYS to unlock the mystery of 9/11!! If the Saudis were in part behind the attack, then the Bush's were in part behind the attack, because they are on the same team!! That was the whole point of the film and even Alex Jones missed it!! Fahrenheit 9/11 was the first real 9/11 truth film I ever saw.. I didn't even know there was a truth movement going on that indited our government even though I knew they had controlled that operation from before it happened.

ScoutsHonor
10-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Fox just announced Michael Moore will be Hannity's special guest on Tuesday, Oct. 6th.

He sounds like a guy with a LOT of interesting information (from what I've read here) so I'm going to break a rule and :eek:
watch Hannity! :cool:;)

qwerty
10-05-2009, 09:12 PM
bump!

Reason
10-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Anyone that liked this should watch a documentary called

"The Power of Nightmares"

Available on Google video.

qwerty
10-06-2009, 10:29 AM
bump