PDA

View Full Version : Retakecongress.com launches the new website.

retakecongress
10-03-2009, 08:05 AM
The new website has been launched, please take a look around and tell us what you think.

If you find any problems please lets us know.

www.retakecongress.com

lx43
10-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Why is Jesse Kelly on there? That is the same guy that supports the war in Iraq and Ahghanistan?

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Why is Jesse Kelly on there? That is the same guy that supports the war in Iraq and Ahghanistan?

http://19.media.tumblr.com/mCU8jmcCknhaneztKwDmYdCyo1_500.jpg

lx43
10-03-2009, 09:55 PM
One suggestion: have a hyberlink on the person's name or picture that will go straight to the person's offical campaign website. When I wanted to lookup one of the canidates I had to do a google search.

Its just easier on the viewer.

lx43
10-03-2009, 09:56 PM
How is what I said dumb?

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-03-2009, 09:58 PM
not you. having Jesse up there. that means no research was done for the site

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-03-2009, 10:00 PM
here's the original thread

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=213164

lx43
10-03-2009, 10:18 PM
I agree FLRP, I don't think they did much research on that guy or he wasn't truthful to them. Either way, I think they need to remove his name.

retakecongress
10-05-2009, 08:21 AM
I agree FLRP, I don't think they did much research on that guy or he was truthful to them. Either way, I think they need to remove his name.

Retakecongress does full research on ever candidate and puts them through a vetting process. We were not even aware of the interview on freedom watch until Sunday night and are meeting this week to discuss removing Mr. Kelly.

Jesse Kelly signed our pledge as all candidates must do before they are added to the website.

Here is our pledge on Foreign policy : Foreign Policy: We must stand for a strong national defense. The military is the main responsibility of the Federal Government. Our military should be used to protect only our citizens and defend our borders. We need to get our troops out of foreign countries and politics. Our foreign policy should not impose our will or way of life on other nations. We must not act as world police. We must reject international treaties that could destroy our national sovereignty.

www.retakecongress.com

rayzer
10-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Jesse Kelly has been removed. What do you all think about setting up a "vetting" committee. Up until now, we just had one person handling it, and obviously, there was some key oversight there. It is important we get it right and do not support candidates who cannot honestly support the platform without wavering.

This is a team effort and I am just a web geek. We have a budget to work with and now we need to start really building out the team. If you are interested in helping, please fill out the volunteer form on the site and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

lx43
10-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Did you inform Mr. Kelly he was being removed? What was his response?:D