PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Klein interviews Michael Moore 09-27-2009

damania
10-02-2009, 07:10 PM
We get to find out more about the behind the scenes activites of Michael Moore. Naomi Klein asks the tough questions.

http://www.askbutwhy.com/2009/10/michael-moore-interviewed-by-naomi.html (http://www.askbutwhy.com/2009/10/michael-moore-interviewed-by-naomi.html)

RonPaulFever
10-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Sorry, but this guy is complete scum. He epitomizes America-hating.

Dreamofunity
10-04-2009, 02:10 PM
He seems so uninterested, too busy eating it sounds like.

0zzy
10-04-2009, 04:24 PM
he didnt think this was going to be recorded for us to hear did he? thought it was gonna be written out instead? ay? ya...

Michigan11
10-04-2009, 05:10 PM
He seems so uninterested, too busy eating it sounds like.

Lol. Not sure if I care to listen if he's eating the whole time

ClayTrainor
10-04-2009, 06:07 PM
I don't think i would be able to tolerate this interview and enjoy it. The author of "Disaster Capitalism" is interviewing the creator of "Capitalism: a love story".

How tough could these questions possibly be?

Dreamofunity
10-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Lol. Not sure if I care to listen if he's eating the whole time

I don't know if he was, but at certain points it sounded like he was taking breaks to chew. He took a while to answer a question and took breaks and talked slow and seemed distracted.

It wasn't that good of an interview on his part, Naomi does a good job as interviewer though.

Dreamofunity
10-04-2009, 06:17 PM
I don't think i would be able to tolerate this interview and enjoy it. The author of "Disaster Capitalism" is interviewing the creator of "Capitalism: a love story".

How tough could these questions possibly be?

She actually pushed him on some things, and spoke poorly on Obama with Moore somewhat in denial, but ultimately came to the conclusion that it is Obama's fault in ways - I think it started from a question about keeping the same people in charge that messed it all up, and reappointing people and taking the side of the bankers.