PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey mandates that all children be vaccinated for swine flu or be expelled

disorderlyvision
10-02-2009, 04:00 PM
YouTube - ALERT: SWINE FLU FASCISM - IF YOUR KID AIN'T VACCINATED - THEY'RE KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EO9Hy6L1BI)

Jeremy
10-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Why do people still live in NJ?

Light
10-02-2009, 04:04 PM
You got to love the People's Republic of New Jersey. :rolleyes:

Seriously, New Jersey is an example of how government and taxes can make a place unlivable.

Anti Federalist
10-02-2009, 04:05 PM
http://www.vaclib.org/chapter/exemptnj.htm

Cowlesy
10-02-2009, 04:05 PM
I am sure Dr. Tan and the other State medical professionals mean well and good, but they forget this iS AMERICA. YOU DO NOT USE STATE FORCE TO MANDATE WHAT A PERSON OR THEIR CHILDREN PUTS IN THEIR BODY.

Bruno
10-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Grrrrr. Other states will follow. :mad:

The man at the end had a great point - vaccinate your own children to keep THEM safe, and leave mine alone.

I am sure Dr. Tan and the other State medical professionals mean well and good, but they forget this iS AMERICA. YOU DO NOT USE STATE FORCE TO MANDATE WHAT A PERSON OR THEIR CHILDREN PUTS IN THEIR BODY.

They already mandate what you can choose to put in your body, so for them, it is a logical step for them to mandate what they choose to put in your body.

t0rnado
10-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Let me get this straight, we pay taxes so that failure of a doctor, school administrators, and state medical advisers can have jobs and avoid having to beg on the streets. Then they coerce us into getting vaccines. They don't seem to understand their role in this relationship. We are the employers and they are the employees. They CANNOT force or coerce us into doing anything.

A line must be drawn when the state passes a law that states that they own your body.

thasre
10-02-2009, 06:02 PM
I wonder how pro-choice liberals respond to this sort of thing. They claim that nothing is more fundamental than the right over your body when it means you can abort a baby, but the right to your body suddenly doesn't matter that much when it's an issue of "public health".

I just don't understand how these liberal types that push these paternalistic health interventions can say that you HAVE a right over your body no matter what... EXCEPT when you don't.

(And please, please, please, dear fellow RPFers, don't think I'm trying to turn this into an abortion debate. I'm just pointing out the inconsistency of certain liberals.)

awake
10-02-2009, 06:07 PM
So, let me get this straight: 'let us assault your child or we will release him from our indoctrination program'; it's a win-win in my book. Use the few weeks parole to take your child out and teach him or her about liberty and property rights.

phill4paul
10-02-2009, 06:13 PM
So they will be expelled. What is the problem w/ that? At least it would'nt be able to DSS to take the kids away for not attending.
A responsible parent would not allow their child to be immunized. Allow the child to be expelled. Then sue the state dept. of education to furnish all learning materials and the ability for their child to still take the tests via the internet.

Matthew Zak
10-02-2009, 06:18 PM
My blood is slowly beginning to boil. :mad:

LibertyWorker
10-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Why would i take medical advice from a government that cant do anything right.

Government schools cant teach kids to read,write or do math.

But we should trust them to give us medical advice about our kids.

specsaregood
10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Not defending this but the newscast only says attending: daycare or preschool.

Carole
10-02-2009, 06:35 PM
So, if- say - two hundred thousand New Jerseyites refuse to vaccinate their children, they will have to stuff two hundred thousand X 2 parents equals four hundred thousand parents in jail? (After all, they are disobeying "the law")

This is not going to happen. It is a bluff. Besides, if these children are expelled and therefore, not in school, the schools will lose federal dollars, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ right????????

No school is willing to lose those $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I vote - call their bluff!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

FSP-Rebel
10-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Why do people still live in NJ?
I've been wondering this for years. Liberty lovers in MA, NY, NJ and RI should get their butts outta those statist environments and head to the freest state, NH. With the Free State Project bringing in new liberty reinforcements all the time, the time is ripe for freedom loving individuals in the aforementioned state to really consider moving to NH. They don't know what they're missing up here.

specsaregood
10-02-2009, 06:54 PM
//

Rael
10-02-2009, 06:57 PM
So, let me get this straight: 'let us assault your child or we will release him from our indoctrination program'; it's a win-win in my book. Use the few weeks parole to take your child out and teach him or her about liberty and property rights.

+1

Romulus
10-02-2009, 07:24 PM

unless of course youre talking about flouride then we all must participate in that treatment.

Romulus
10-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Not defending this but the newscast only says attending: daycare or preschool.

so? wheres the line? parents gotta work so their kids must be somewhere.. its all about control gawd dammit anyway

specsaregood
10-02-2009, 07:29 PM
so? wheres the line? parents gotta work so their kids must be somewhere.. its all about control gawd dammit anyway

Like I said, I'm not defending it. But at the same time, children are not required to attend preschool or daycare. Since they are not mandatory, I think the schools should be allowed to make the requirement decision themselves, not the state.

Sandman33
10-02-2009, 07:31 PM

WORD..home school your kids. And if the state thugs try and remove your kids from you take it as an agressive act of war.

Romulus
10-02-2009, 07:39 PM
yeah and kids are not required to get shot up. its the parents choice not any state or schools choice.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-02-2009, 08:19 PM
All parents of NJ please, do not cede your child to the bands of tyranny. Raise your child, educate him and her in our foundation of liberty. For if we have no liberty, we have no reason for existence. If the State then tries and take by force, defend your values, liberties, and family with force if necessary. I am SO FUCKING SICK of the intrusion by the State into every single facet of our lives. From our toilets, to our light bulbs, to blatant theft taxation, to our own property (our bodies), to telling us how to live, what to sell and how to produce.....what a farcical notion that in the land of liberty that we have none.

I urge every parent in NJ to resist, and know that I will stand behind your resistance. If anyone on this board is from NJ and confronting this, know that you have the support of millions. If we have no control over our families, our bodies, and our wealth, then what else would we otherwise call that than slavery. Sickening :(

PDA1
10-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Go for the expulsion!!!!

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Yeah, not everybody can just drop everything and move so easily. People have jobs, mortgages, kids in school, family, etc. I want to move away, BADLY, but at the same time the wife is in school (instate tuition), wants to have a child and has lots of family which will be available for babysitting duty.

This is the same reason the FED uses to justify it's continued existence and continued plans. It is "too painful" to otherwise stop the track we are currently on, not realizing that staying the course is worst than the temporary pain. The whole reason we have the concept of States, is so that there is competition among them. If we don't have the courage to exercise those rights and freedoms then we have no cause to complain. You choose the situation under which your turmoil is persistent. As for myself I plan to get out of the Coast Guard immediately, and finish my schooling and IMMEDIATELY move to New Hampshire.

What is the price to pay if we do nothing? The question rather should be put, why we can't afford to do nothing. Look around you. If the productive members of the parasitic states moved to more liberty more productive states then we can sap their power base.

Far be it for me to question. I am just merely pointing out to you, that you have control over the situation. You alone can decide your fate. My god, if people actually MOVED instead of talking about it, and wishing it, and New Hampshire became the DE-FACTO liberty state leading this nation by example....what wonders we could replicate. The States have ultimate power. Elect principled libertarians who will use all power granted by the Constitution to reign in and null and void all Government illegality. Imagine a state where there is no Medicaid, no Medicare, no IRS, no Social Security, no taxation, oath keepers in the police force...THIS ALL CAN HAPPEN IF WE WANTED IT TO. If a mass exodus of the Liberty movement jumped ship to New Hampshire this would happen, and IS happening, but in too short of numbers.

In the end....what would happen? The Federal Government comes in and creates a military state of New Hampshire...the whole country would erupt in outrage and spark truely, the second revolution. I am willing to fight. I am willing to die for posterity. I will not let it be said that I stood by idly and did nothing. It's easy to click "donate" on a website, its a whole 'nother thing to put that into action. Think of your family.

Perhaps you will look long term, look around you, and ask yourself is this the best for my family to stay, or to leave? By only looking at the short-term you constrain yourself, just like the Federal Government. Look at where that has gotten us. Only you can answer that question, but hopefully you will look introspectively and come to what is best....

specsaregood
10-02-2009, 08:54 PM
//

sevin
10-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Do you guys realize what's going on? It would never work for the government to declare that every citizen gets the vaccine. There would be too much protest.

So they're doing it inch by inch. First people in this profession, people in this state, people in these schools, etc., until eventually everyone has to get it.

Liberty_Tree
10-02-2009, 11:31 PM
This is Absurd. It reminds of this strange dream i had a couple of months ago, when i was in a classroom with a Ron Paul Revolution shirt and the assistant teacher told me to take off the shirt or get expelled.