PDA

View Full Version : something we can thank BO for (article)

heavenlyboy34
10-02-2009, 01:38 PM
The growth of anti-government sentiment and the secessionist movement. :D

Secession movement spreads well beyond Texas (http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1623872.html)

W00t!! :cool::D:)

krazy kaju
10-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Cool, I never thought I'd say this: "Thanks Obama!"

dannno
10-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Hahahahhahahhahahahahahhahaahhhh...........

Thanks for mindf'ing my statist friend :)

heavenlyboy34
10-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Hahahahhahahhahahahahahhahaahhhh...........

Thanks for mindf'ing my statist friend :)

lolz! I hope you're not calling ME statist tho...cuz them's fightin' words! :mad:

dannno
10-02-2009, 02:29 PM
lolz! I hope you're not calling ME statist tho...cuz them's fightin' words! :mad:

No, you're not my statist friend, you're my anti-statist friend ;)

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-02-2009, 03:13 PM
I bet your statist friend will say something like "We can't let them voluntarily leave, how dare they! The Government owns them there lands. Kill them!" It amazes me how fast they throw away their "anti-war" sentiment. I guess they don't understand that Secession is PEACEFUL.

I say to thee; the first state to secede and install libertarian ideals, will be the state I will pledge my life for.

dannno
10-02-2009, 04:53 PM
I bet your statist friend will say something like "We can't let them voluntarily leave, how dare they! The Government owns them there lands. Kill them!" It amazes me how fast they throw away their "anti-war" sentiment. I guess they don't understand that Secession is PEACEFUL.

I say to thee; the first state to secede and install libertarian ideals, will be the state I will pledge my life for.

No, that isn't what he said. This is what he said:

As adults they either accept being citizens of the united states or not. if not, they should move. not really interested in debating this issue to be honest because every single secessionist I've seen as been a fascist scumbag redneck.

This is what I said:

The United States was formed when the states voluntarily came together to form a Union. When the Federal Government fails to live up to the contract, the states can leave if they want. You are acting like our country is some tyrannical empire.

Not to mention it is a pretty fascist sediment to desire control over their land. They don't desire any control over your land. Why the fuck do you care if Texas or Montana is part of the US or not? It doesn't concern you, it's not your business. As an adult, you need to let other adults handle their own affairs and not try to control everybody else.

This is what he said:

As a cotizen of the untited states and a defender of the constitution its my duty to protect. especially from these scumbags. your position is at best naive on this issue and yet you claim I'm the one with dangerous ideas. I say these scumbags can leave and anyone who wishes to breeak up the union that defeated Hitler and a variety of other great accomplishments and victories is a traitor. the ONLY EXCEPTION being native Hawaiians. Said all I'm gonna say.

This is what I said:

So because we defeated Hitler our country is allowed to become tyrannical and the people don't have the right to personal liberty?

What kind of propaganda have you been watching lately?

FunkBuddha
10-02-2009, 05:19 PM
I say these scumbags can leave and anyone who wishes to breeak up the union that defeated Hitler and a variety of other great accomplishments and victories is a traitor.

Hitler would've admired your friend's nationalist pride.

dannno
10-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Hitler would've admired your friend's nationalist pride.

:D