PDA

View Full Version : Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi's Birthday

CaseyJones
10-02-2009, 06:51 AM
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Kludge
10-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Ideally, the subsequent assassination will be painless (unless you're into the Mother Theresa thing).

If not.... well.... You can always fall back on knowing you're "right", unless you're "wrong".

Hey, there's always Heaven! ... I don't know what God's policy on Pagans is, though.

... Hm.

Happy birthday!

torchbearer
10-02-2009, 07:48 AM
Ideally, the subsequent assassination will be painless (unless you're into the Mother Theresa thing).

If not.... well.... You can always fall back on knowing you're "right", unless you're "wrong".

Hey, there's always Heaven! ... I don't know what God's policy on Pagans is, though.

... Hm.

Happy birthday!

I've actually have conversations with certain groups calling themselves christians who would confidently say- as if they were God themselves, that Gandhi is going to hell because of one fact alone. He didn't worship Jesus as his God.
Forget that fact that Gandhi's life was more like christ than any of the people i've met who call themselves Jesus' followers.

kaleidoscope eyes
10-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Happy Birthday!

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.

Mahatma Gandhi

Deborah K
10-02-2009, 08:27 AM
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

One of my favorite quotes. I noticed google is honoring him as well.

pcosmar
10-02-2009, 08:31 AM
He's dead.
No cake for him.