PDA

View Full Version : No ticker

Nathan Hale
10-01-2009, 07:27 AM
I'm surprised that nobody has given the Kokesh people the code necessary to institute a live count donation ticker on his main page. I was under the impression that the program was written by one of us.

ronpaulhawaii
10-01-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm surprised that nobody has given the Kokesh people the code necessary to institute a live count donation ticker on his main page. I was under the impression that the program was written by one of us.

The page is from Netboots. Not as fancy as other sites, but highly praised here in district, (and cost effective.) I'm not sure of the donation ticker on other sites and if the code is freely shared. Even if someone decided to be generous with the code, we would need TE to incorporate it and I am not sure the cost benefit ratio is worth it.

For certain, the Senate races have a LOT more attention/support than the House races. As such, comparing sites is like apples and oranges

specsaregood
10-01-2009, 12:44 PM
For certain, the Senate races have a LOT more attention/support than the House races. As such, comparing sites is like apples and oranges

Also, Kokesh isn't actually having to compete against anybody right now, whereas our other liberty candidates are having to compete in the primary. He is running unchallenged in the Rep primary, right?

ronpaulhawaii
10-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Also, Kokesh isn't actually having to compete against anybody right now, whereas our other liberty candidates are having to compete in the primary. He is running unchallenged in the Rep primary, right?

As of yet, no, but have heard reports of potential challengers. One with little recognition, one establishment...

Hopefully the success of the $100k push, combined with the ground efforts, will help them realize the futility of running. It is my firm belief that only Adam has the potential to cause an upset here in NM. It will be a grueling race, regardless... Luckily I have LOTS of experience with grueling efforts :)