PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Fox and Friends soon...

Son of Detroit
10-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Should be coming on fairly soon, tune in.

scrosnoe
10-01-2009, 04:22 AM
Ron Paul on Fox News talking about End the Fed and monetary policy and treated with respect! Will miracles never cease. Next stop prime time routine features . . .

we need the youtube up! anybody get it?

bobbyw24
10-01-2009, 04:47 AM
They asked Dr. Paul if he would support Bernanke for another term and he replied by saying he is not a Senator. But he did say Bernanke is a good technician with some talent.

specsaregood
10-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Never thought he would appear on that segment again after that huckabee ad/fascism comment during the pres. campaign. I still remember how shocked they were....

georgiaboy
10-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Good to see Ron Paul being able to get his message out on Fox, but,

After the last election cycle, I just can't help but feel like I'm being pandered by these guys.

The absolute disdain this network and its talking heads showed to Ron Paul back then is something I won't soon forget. If these same people had respected him back then, our country would likely be in much better political and economic shape by now.

Hate to say it, but I won't be tuning in to that channel for a long time.

hugolp
10-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Ron Paul was nervous there. He should try to enjoy more this tv appearances. He is doing an incredible job, he should just relax and enjoy.

0zzy
10-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Ron Paul was nervous there. He should try to enjoy more this tv appearances. He is doing an incredible job, he should just relax and enjoy.

He did a hella lot better than I would at whatever clock in the morning it was! There wasn't even a sun! He must of got up way early.

lester1/2jr
10-01-2009, 02:14 PM
they probably got like 6 trillion emails "have ron paul on!!!" so they finally did.

SimpleName
10-02-2009, 02:18 AM
Is it me or is Fox now using widescreen? Kindda strange.