PDA

View Full Version : A Message from The Liberty Rider- Leave No Marine Behind

ronpaulhawaii
09-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Those who know me know that I have been working overtime for over two years now spreading the message of liberty. I am writing in support of my good friend Adam Kokesh and asking you all to dig deep and help us get over the $100k mark for this, our first FEC reporting period. While I support all of our candidates and am happy with the successes we have been having, I have a special place in my heart for those who have volunteered to serve our country and have willingly put themselves in harms way. Adam Kokesh is one of those people. I am here to make sure no soldier is left behind in our r3VOLution and am bound and determined to shake the establishment here in New Mexico, and beyond. Adam is the perfect vehicle for that.

All of our candidates are valuable, all of them are causing political pain to the establishment, but none scare them as much as Adam does. None can articulate the message as well as Adam, none have the level of passion that Adam possesses. In regards to spreading the message, Adam Kokesh reigns supreme. This is why Adam is relentlessly attacked by neo-cons and neo-libs; this is why our opponent has suddenly started making appearances with pandering postures; this is why the establishment is threatening to primary us. Because they are scared of Adam Kokesh. They know how powerful his ability to articulate the message is; they know how strong the message of liberty is and will do anything to stop us. They must know that only Adam Kokesh has the ability and appeal to take this seat from the Democrats. The only reason they have to challenge us is to prevent the message of Liberty from being heard from such a powerful speaker.

Well, I have no intention of letting any of their machinations stop us. The message WILL be heard, Liberty WILL spread, and we WILL restore respect and dignity to this great country. I have plans up my sleeve they will not be able to stop. You guys know what I am good at and that is why I am here. Adam and I are going on a massive door knocking campaign to hit every door in this district. We will be on the road for months, turning hearts and minds everyday, and with your help. WE. WILL. WIN.

So, I am writing this note to you all. Don't leave this Marine behind. Help us shake the establishment. Help us turn hearts and minds. Help us win.

Dig deep, my friends. And get ready for fireworks from New Mexico.

With all the aloha in my heart, I thank you for what you have done, and what you are about to do.

https://kokesh.netboots.net/contribute

Michael Maresco

ForLiberty-RonPaul
09-30-2009, 07:04 PM
*fist pump*

malkusm
09-30-2009, 07:05 PM
You convinced me.

Dear Matthew,

Your contribution of $50.00 was received. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Kokesh for Congress Staff

--------

Thanks for all your hard work, Michael :)

dr. hfn
09-30-2009, 07:14 PM
bump.

specsaregood
09-30-2009, 07:16 PM
He got one from me earlier. And I'll continue to give when I can.

Reason
09-30-2009, 07:17 PM
donated

LibertyEagle
09-30-2009, 07:26 PM
bump

Kevin_Kennedy
09-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Absolutely. Let's get Adam where he needs to be, folks!

purplechoe
09-30-2009, 07:34 PM
http://thisjuly4th.com/AdamKokeshMoneyBomb/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/tshirt.jpg

ClayTrainor
09-30-2009, 08:03 PM
bump :cool:

ronpaulhawaii
09-30-2009, 08:23 PM
You convinced me.

Dear Matthew,

Your contribution of $50.00 was received. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

--------

Thanks for all your hard work, Michael :)

Likewise, Matt. Team players are the most powerful. Thanks

ShowMeLiberty
09-30-2009, 08:31 PM
http://thisjuly4th.com/AdamKokeshMoneyBomb/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/tshirt.jpg

That shirt is awesome!

I couldn't donate much, but for Adam I found a few bucks I could spare. Adam has been so inspirational since this movement began, he deserves any help we can give him now.

Imagine all the kick-butt YouTubes there will be of Congressman Kokesh telling it like it is to the other members of the House! That thought alone is worth a donation today. :cool:

james1844
09-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Dear James ,

Your contribution of $10.00 was received. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Confirmation code:
XXXXXXXXXXX

Deborah K
09-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Donated earlier.

Michael, you are a blessing to Adam and to us.

Bryan
09-30-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm in. Donated $50. For now.

disorderlyvision
09-30-2009, 09:22 PM
oops double posted this:o

ronpaulhawaii
09-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Donated earlier.

Michael, you are a blessing to Adam and to us.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, Adam is us :D

oops double posted this:o

:cool:

Deleted...

:(;):D

ClayTrainor
09-30-2009, 09:35 PM
It looks like we've had a nice little spike since i last checked :D

Are we over $10k for the day yet?

Kevin_Kennedy
09-30-2009, 09:42 PM
It looks like we've had a nice little spike since i last checked :D

Are we over $10k for the day yet?

I think we gotta be over $10,000 for the day. We still need to hit $100k though.

jt8025
09-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Your contribution of $25.00 was received. Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,