PDA

View Full Version : A 2006 TV Movie - Fatal Contact: Bird Flu In America???

libertygrl
09-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Hey you guys,

I happened to stumble across this on YouTube. It was a made for tv movie shown on ABC back in 2006 called: Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America!!! I don't remember this at all. Anyone else see it??

Coincidence?? I DON'T THINK SO!! I have a friend whose a filmmaker and he's told me that he has inside information about how the networks really operate and that nothing that they show and that eventually comes true in the world is a coincidence!

Take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=79F86DBFAFB71547&search_query=Fatal+Contact%3A+Bird+Flu+in+America

pcosmar
09-30-2009, 05:42 PM
My biggest concern with the "swine"flu outbreak and vaccinations.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Still-Think-They-re-Not-Tr-by-Mr-M-090305-202.html

Baxter, an International pharmaceutical company based in America, has just been caught mixing live Avian Flu virus (H5N1) with common flu virus, in a flu vaccine. Baxter International’s research facility in Orth-Donau Austria was the facility that shipped the contaminated flu vaccine to other facilities in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany. The incident was discovered by a technician in a facility in the Czech Republic, who injected ferrets with the vaccine as a normal test procedure. The ferrets died.

Let that sink in.

If not discovered by a mid-level technician, many of the people immunized with the Baxter vaccine might have been infected with avian flu, which can be deadly.

But it’s worse than that.

H5N1 is not easily transmissible between people. However, the common flu virus that it was mixed with does easily infect people. The real danger in this incident is that the two viruses could have mixed genetic material and mutated when injected into tens of thousands of people, and could have created a hybrid virus that was both deadly, and transmissible.

What's in your shot?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Yea, bird flue was the big scare back in 2006. I think West Nile Virus was big at about the same time