PDA

View Full Version : Worship the ex-President

PDA1
09-30-2009, 01:52 PM
This is too wacky to believe. You thought the Obama worshipers were nuts...wait till you see this one!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/37803.html

adara7537
09-30-2009, 01:56 PM
This is from Jesus Camp-a documentary~which is very disturbing. It's older though...2006 actually, so he was still president.

erowe1
09-30-2009, 02:05 PM
They also don't worship the president in that video like they do in the recent Obama ones. They just pray for him and bless him the way they do pastors or missionaries or anyone else. That video is just pentacostals being pentacostals. It may a form of religion that looks strange to most people, but they aren't doing anything innovative in that video. It certainly doesn't represent some new religious development in America like the Obama worship does.

PDA1
09-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Yes, I know it's all obvious but nevertheless Bush is treated as though he were present and those idiots don't even question whether Bush is living and acting according to the Scripture.

Then there's the US flag behind Bush being raised higher and higher.

Our Protestant spiritual forefathers would have none of that!

Cowlesy
09-30-2009, 02:40 PM
And we wonder why there are people who seek power to control the mindless drones of which our population has a great deal....

Zombies to the left of me and zombies to the right...

Mini-Me
09-30-2009, 02:41 PM
Yes, I know it's all obvious but nevertheless Bush is treated as though he were present and those idiots don't even question whether Bush is living and acting according to the Scripture.

Then there's the US flag behind Bush being raised higher and higher.

Our Protestant spiritual forefathers would have none of that!

I'm surprised the Jesus Camp stuff is new to so many people. It's been scaring the crap out of me for years! :eek:

Todd
09-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Meh......The worshipers of Bush are no worse or different than the worshipers of Obama.

Cept the media covers Bush's nuts more than they ever will the Obama slobbering crowd.

Todd
09-30-2009, 02:44 PM
And we wonder why there are people who seek power to control the mindless drones of which our population has a great deal....

Zombies to the left of me and zombies to the right...

Reminds me everyday how brilliant Eric Hoffer's work was on the subject.

adara7537
09-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Well, they are at a religious camp, so I don't know what our forefathers would have to say about it. If their parents think that's where their kids should be then so be it. I mean that is the very definition of freedom of religion-isn't it?

j6p
09-30-2009, 03:42 PM
Well theres kids signing to nixon

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/37785.html

j6p
09-30-2009, 03:43 PM
You see everyone agreess its republican warshipp besides obama worship

Liberty Star
09-30-2009, 08:25 PM
This is too wacky to believe. You thought the Obama worshipers were nuts...wait till you see this one!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/37803.html

This is not surprising, Bush has been a darling of Evangelical base of GOP and many many Jesus supporters in the US, the man was a born again Christian. He often opposed abortion, gay rights, patriotic dissent and did his aprt in making mid east ready for Jesus' return.

Bush has left hug shoes to fill for GOP leaders that followed him, it's no wonder since Bush's unfortunate exit from the White House, GOP has been running like a whistling train without a driver and often misses its station.

justinc.1089
09-30-2009, 10:02 PM
George Bush is a great leader, and is doing what he knows is right because he knows the Lord wants us to kill them muslims. Thats why God told him he needed to go to war with Iraq.

Its almost like Bush was a prophet signaling the coming of the Obamessiah.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Isn't it hard to believe we share the same kind of organ in our heads as the people that believe stuff like what I just mentioned lol? Seriously?