PDA

View Full Version : Another plea for money from Charles Merwin III

steined
09-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Friends,
Midnight tonight is the deadline for contributions to my campaign that will be included in the 3rd quarter campaign finance report that I will soon have to file with the Federal Election Commission (FEC).
The press, pundits, and our opponents will all be reviewing our campaign finance report to judge the strength of our campaign.
Help us demonstrate the strong grassroots Kentucky support we enjoy by making a secure online contribution to my campaign before midnight tonight.
After officially kicking off our campaign with a 3-day, 13-stop tour across the Commonwealth just five weeks ago, we must now focus on building the resources we will need to win this election and keep this important U.S. Senate seat in conservative hands.
Thank you for your support.
Sincerely,
CHARLES MERWIN III

TruthisTreason
09-30-2009, 09:01 AM
He is trying hard... Who knows he may even post an issue on his website soon...

Young Paleocon
09-30-2009, 09:28 AM
His main pitch is that he visited 13 airports in 3 days....5 weeks ago....wow he sounds like he knows the people.

TruthisTreason
09-30-2009, 09:44 AM
His main pitch is that he visited 13 airport HANGERS in 3 days....5 weeks ago....wow he sounds like he knows the people.

I heard he was at a GOP event last weekend with 15 people in attendance.

Dreamofunity
09-30-2009, 09:52 AM
help us demonstrate the strong grassroots kentucky support we enjoy by making a secure online contribution to my campaign before midnight tonight.

lol

JamesButabi
09-30-2009, 09:58 AM
What a shill. I hope Rand ravages this guy.