PDA

View Full Version : Bush Official: "I hate all Iranians"

max
09-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Check out this ugly masculine hater bitch....She told British politicians : "I hate ALL Iranians"... disgusting wench named Debra Cagan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=484762&in_page_id=1770

apparently, she is also jewish (Zionist)...surprise surprise...

http://www.answers.com/topic/cagan

Perry
09-30-2007, 03:45 PM
I will pay good money to see a video here. lol

steph3n
09-30-2007, 03:47 PM
is this news from the spoof? that is one seriously ugly thing!

Vvick727
09-30-2007, 03:47 PM
Wow, she is scary looking.

V-rod
09-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Does that "woman" frequent the same transvestite bar that Rudy goes? That thing just needs to hold a leather whip to be full on nazi dominatrix.

max
09-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Does that "woman" frequent the same transvestite bar that Rudy goes?

lol! 2 - 1 says that she's a dyke

governmentwaste
09-30-2007, 03:51 PM
I will not forget that name, Cagan. How can you hate all the Iranian people? These neocons are racist nut jobs.

max
09-30-2007, 03:51 PM
she is also jewish (Zionist)...surprise surprise..

V-rod
09-30-2007, 03:56 PM
she is also jewish (Zionist)...surprise surprise..

Maybe she helped Bush plant the stolen passports from the accused 9/11 "hijackers" at ground zero too. LoL

So yeah, must you bring the Jewish thing up all the time?

max
09-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Maybe she helped Bush plant the stolen passports from the accused 9/11 "hijackers" at ground zero too. LoL

So yeah, must you bring the Jewish thing up all the time?

If you cant identify the root of the problem, you can never solve it.

Our problems begin with the Zionists...no way to freedom unless we go thru the Zionist

V-rod
09-30-2007, 04:02 PM
There are a lot of Christian Zionists too. You seem to love throwing the Jew thing into every post. How about just say Zionist and be done with it. Its pretty obvious that you don't like Jews, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

ChooseLiberty
09-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a WINNAH!!!

Gotta call'em like ya see'em.

If you cant identify the root of the problem, you can never solve it.

Our problems begin with the Zionists...no way to freedom unless we go thru the Zionist

max
09-30-2007, 04:06 PM
There are a lot of Christian Zionists too. You seem to love throwing the Jew thing into every post. How about just say Zionist and be done with it. Its pretty obvious that you don't like Jews, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

i like jews who are patriots...Aaron Russo, Irwin Schiff, Alfred Lillienthal, Naturei Encarta

i dislike jews who support the Zionist Mafia that is leading this nation into war and bankruptcy..

as for the Christian Zionists lunatics..they are a big problem...but without their string pullers, they'd be nothing

ChooseLiberty
09-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Hallelujah brotha.

I happened to be switching channels between games today and ran across this obese preacher named Hagee. Unbelievable. It was like a Hitler rally but for brainwashed "christians". They were waving little israeli flags and CHANTING about killing various people around the earth. If you haven't seen that crap you've got to watch it. Maybe somebody can youtube it.

Maybe it was a special event - like a rally for israel or something. What a freak show. Completely whacked.

They had a rabbi speak and they were cheering. Then when Hagee started his screed I the rabbi just looked down while everyone else was standing and cheering. Didn't seem like he even believed it.

All hail the FSM!!!

max
09-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Hallelujah brotha.

I happened to be switching channels between games today and ran across this obese preacher named Hagee. Unbelievable. It was like a Hitler rally but for brainwashed "christians". They were waving little israeli flags and CHANTING about killing various people around the earth. If you haven't seen that crap you've got to watch it. Maybe somebody can youtube it.

Maybe it was a special event - like a rally for israel or something. What a freak show. Completely whacked.

They had a rabbi speak and they were cheering. Then when Hagee started his screed I the rabbi just looked down while everyone else was standing and cheering. Didn't seem like he even believed it.

All hail the FSM!!!

Video of Haggee giving speech to AIPAC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDRxmqOn7x4

RP4ME
09-30-2007, 04:32 PM
i think she is a he, perhaps a trannie??

What wa sthat hitleresque medal around her neck? She reminds me of a white Grace Jones in that 007 movie View to a Kill.Peopel liek her are nuts - they are getting bolder and more in your face about what they plane to do!!!!

Lets get back in their face!

RP4ME
09-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Video of Haggee giving speech to AIPAC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDRxmqOn7x4

Yes as a Christain I can say hagee is a serious issue - its weird how thing sare so twisted......he is calling our our state dept fro hurting isreal yet he totally supports bush - its all based on deceipt and lies. DO NOT watch most of TBN - most of it is pure bunk - Mrs. crouch and her pink hair says it all- FAKE!

Spirit of '76
09-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Hallelujah brotha.

I saw that. Newt Gingrich was speaking when I flipped to it.

Frightening stuff.

RP4ME
09-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Hallelujah brotha.

All hail the FSM!!!

Please know that teh majority of Christaisn are NOT thsi way! NOT! Promise!