PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will be on Al Jazeera 30 mins. tomorrow

emazur
09-29-2009, 04:16 PM
I assume it will be the full 30 mins. anyway. They'll be talking about the book and other topics on the Riz Khan show:
http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/rizkhan/
20:30 GMT, but they always youtube their shows if you miss it.
You can watch Al Jazeera free & legit by downloading viewer from www.livestation.com

Deborah K
09-29-2009, 04:49 PM
I truly hope they talk about his take on Iran. There is so much hype right now, it's scaring me.

Matt Collins
09-30-2009, 12:29 AM
Funny how Russia Today and Al Jazerra is giving more air time to ideals of limited government than American networks. :rolleyes:

RonPaulVolunteer
09-30-2009, 01:46 AM
With Riz Kahn. Excellent. Australian immigrant, from India I believe.

MelissaCato
09-30-2009, 05:36 AM
Funny how Russia Today and Al Jazerra is giving more air time to ideals of limited government than American networks. :rolleyes:

LOL
..ya know it though.

Magicman
10-01-2009, 07:56 AM
YouTube - Riz Khan- The US role on the world stage - 30 Sept 09 - Pt1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf-mOc_f6aw&feature=PlayList&p=84B460A7C6E9CBD5&index=0&playnext=1)

Deborah K
10-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Here's part 2:YouTube - Riz Khan- The US role on the world stage - 30 Sept 09 - Pt2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syg51P43fZI&feature=PlayList&p=84B460A7C6E9CBD5&index=1)

What an interview! Excellent questions, excellent answers, no rude interruptions, plenty of time. Absolutely exemplary.

Austin
10-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Great interview, thanks for posting.

I wonder what would change his mind and convince him to run for President again in 2012...

ClayTrainor
10-01-2009, 09:15 AM
I wonder what would change his mind and convince him to run for President again in 2012...

Does he give a firm "no" in this interview, or something?

What an interview! Excellent questions, excellent answers, no rude interruptions, plenty of time. Absolutely exemplary.

Riz Khan is a great host, and i love the way he really digs at his guests, in a kind manner. Thanks for posting these links, can't wait to watch them :D

Austin
10-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Does he give a firm "no" in this interview, or something?

"Will you run for President again?"

"Probably not. People ask me, but I have no plans at the moment to do that."

Perry
10-01-2009, 09:36 AM

He will run.

Austin
10-01-2009, 09:37 AM
He will run.

I really hope that he does... I think winning the CPAC straw poll in 2010 will help significantly in convincing him. Anyone that can go to DC in February to volunteer for CFL/YAL should do so.

Deborah K
10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Ya know....this is probably going to get me flamed.....but I don't think he should run. I think he should endorse, and then become a major cabinet member, like Treasury Secretary.

ClayTrainor
10-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Ya know....this is probably going to get me flamed.....but I don't think he should run. I think he should endorse, and then become a major cabinet member, like Treasury Secretary.

There's nobody worth endorsing, that has a reasonable shot at carrying the movement, at least not yet. We have to admit that it would be very tough to win the national election with Ron Paul, as well, maybe even impossible (it is bought and paid for), but to me it's more about the education process that takes place during these pursuits of office, than it is about the power everyone is fighting over. We need to convince people how evil these powers have become, so they don't have the desire to use them anymore.

Ron Paul in the debates is something i hope i get to see again. He woke up people in droves at the 2008 debates, including me.

Deborah K
10-01-2009, 09:59 AM
There's nobody worth endorsing, that has a reasonable shot at carrying the movement, at least not yet. We have to admit that it would be very tough to win the national election with Ron Paul, as well, maybe even impossible (it is bought and paid for), but to me it's more about the education process that takes place during these pursuits of office, than it is about the power everyone is fighting over. We need to convince people how evil these powers have become, so they don't have the desire to use them anymore.

Ron Paul in the debates is something i hope i get to see again. He woke up people in droves at the 2008 debates, including me.

What about Schiff?

ClayTrainor
10-01-2009, 10:02 AM
What about Schiff?

First we have to see if he wins the Senate seat, and then i'm also thinking that 2012 is too early for him to run for president. Won't he be just getting into office as a senator, in 2011? He'd have to start campaigning for president as he starts working as a senator.

I would obviously support him if he chose to run for president but, wouldn't it come across as arrogant or something like that to the general public?

Deborah K
10-01-2009, 10:10 AM
First we have to see if he wins the Senate seat, and then i'm also thinking that 2012 is too early for him to run for president. Won't he be just getting into office as a senator, in 2011? He'd have to start campaigning for president as he starts working as a senator.

I would obviously support him if he chose to run for president but, wouldn't it come across as arrogant or something like that to the general public?

Not sure. You may be right. How long was Obama a senator?

JK/SEA
10-01-2009, 10:18 AM
''No plans at the moment''

remember remember, the 5th of november.

get ready guys. keep your powder dry.

polomertz
10-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Goldwater Jr?

ctiger2
10-01-2009, 10:38 AM

That door is a jar. :D

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-01-2009, 10:48 AM
he's giving the same answer to this question that he gave to the "Will you run as an independent?" question during the campaign. He's not going to run again. I don't blame him. He didn't want to run in the first place. If we don't have someone else to run by 2012, then all the work he has done was worthless.

......and we all know that isn't the case.

MelissaCato
10-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks for the youtube ..

"we can end it tomorrow if we wanted too"

Oh my G's .. I love this guy !!

You go Ron Paul !!

RonPaulVolunteer
10-03-2009, 03:20 AM
http://theiareport.com/2009/10/01/riz-khan-interviewing-ron-paul-on-the-us-role-on-the-world-stage-30-sept-09/

RonPaulwillWin
10-03-2009, 04:51 AM
Late night special...thanks.