PDA

View Full Version : Chris Simcox throws his first punch at McCain

Deborah K
09-29-2009, 12:30 PM
http://thisnovember5th.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/chris-simcox-throws-his-first-punch/

t0rnado
09-29-2009, 01:25 PM
McCain is a fucking tool. Watch the video of him speaking to ACORN and other union groups.

Flash
10-04-2009, 02:23 PM
I wonder if he has any real chance at defeating Mccain.

MR2Fast2Catch
10-04-2009, 03:40 PM
I wonder if he has any real chance at defeating Mccain.

He probably would if he was the only candidate challenging McCain in the primary. But there's another guy Jim Deakin, who is also more conservatie than McCain. The anti-McCain folks will split themselves between Deakin and Simcox, which will ensure that McCain wins.... :-(

Deborah K
10-04-2009, 03:59 PM
He probably would if he was the only candidate challenging McCain in the primary. But there's another guy Jim Deakin, who is also more conservatie than McCain. The anti-McCain folks will split themselves between Deakin and Simcox, which will ensure that McCain wins.... :-(

Not if they plan any debates. This is why debating is so, so important.

Flash
10-04-2009, 04:35 PM

One of them needs to drop out & endorse the other...

Deborah K
10-04-2009, 04:36 PM

Why not organize a debate and then choose a winner?

Flash
10-04-2009, 04:44 PM

I'd rather have polling decide who should be the sole challenger of rabbi (zionist) mccamnesty.

Deborah K
10-04-2009, 04:50 PM
I'd rather have polling decide who should be the sole challenger of rabbi (zionist) mccamnesty.

Polls can be skewed, and how are people going to make an informed choice unless they see their candidate under fire?

MR2Fast2Catch
10-04-2009, 06:15 PM

Yeah, I hope Deakin drops out and endorses Simcox. I hope I'm wrong, but I honestly don't think Simcox can win with Deakin still in the race. Both are significantly more conservative than McCain so all the Conservatives who don't like McCain will split, instead of uniting around one candidate to defeat him.

I actually kinda like Jim Deakin. I emailed him and he sent me a lengthy reply back with answers to my questions. Deakin supports the bill to audit the Fed and even said he would like to see the Fed abolished. On civil liberties he was very supportive of the 4th amendment and said the Patriot Act should be repealed. He gave me very vague answers for foreign policy though, which was disappointing. Bottom line for me, is that Simcox is actually promoting the important issues on his website, like abolishing the Fed, downsizing government to abolish the income tax, upholding the Constitution, 10th amendment, etc. Deakin seems to be avoiding these important issues, as if he's afraid of addressing them publicly. Also, Simcox wants us out of the United Nations. :-D

I'm supporting and voting for Simcox, even though his odds are slim.

heavenlyboy34
10-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Simcox is better than McShame, but he has plenty of political enemies from his work with the Minutemen. I look forward to Chris speaking out against McShame. :)

Flash
10-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I hope Deakin drops out and endorses Simcox. I hope I'm wrong, but I honestly don't think Simcox can win with Deakin still in the race. Both are significantly more conservative than McCain so all the Conservatives who don't like McCain will split, instead of uniting around one candidate to defeat him.

I actually kinda like Jim Deakin. I emailed him and he sent me a lengthy reply back with answers to my questions. Deakin supports the bill to audit the Fed and even said he would like to see the Fed abolished. On civil liberties he was very supportive of the 4th amendment and said the Patriot Act should be repealed. He gave me very vague answers for foreign policy though, which was disappointing. Bottom line for me, is that Simcox is actually promoting the important issues on his website, like abolishing the Fed, downsizing government to abolish the income tax, upholding the Constitution, 10th amendment, etc. Deakin seems to be avoiding these important issues, as if he's afraid of addressing them publicly. Also, Simcox wants us out of the United Nations. :-D

I'm supporting and voting for Simcox, even though his odds are slim.

Either one doesn't seem that bad compared to Mccain. I just hope one of them drops out fairly soon.

SwordOfShannarah
10-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Here is a better video for Simcox:

YouTube - Chris Simcox Calling Out John McCain (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmPMYmPdK44)

Matt Collins
01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
http://politics.nashvillepost.com/2010/01/05/mccain-could-be-in-trouble-in-arizona/

Cowlesy
01-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Simcox better start raising some money because last time I looked at his FEC report at 9/30 he's got all sorts of debt already.

constituent
01-05-2010, 01:21 PM

Because one is polling at 4% and the other somewhere around 40%?

If your objective is winning, the answer should be obvious. That's not to say there isn't merit in running a "get the word out" campaign.

constituent
01-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Simcox is better than McShame, but he has plenty of political enemies from his work with the Minutemen. I look forward to Chris speaking out against McShame. :)

Indeed.