PDA

View Full Version : James Traficant: Goldwater on Steroids

YumYum
09-29-2009, 12:10 PM
I just discovered my new hero, James Traficant, thanks to all of you on this board. I had no idea who he was until I read about him here on this forum. This guy is making a “Martha Stewart Comeback” (I don’t really care for Martha, but you get my drift). I am glad to see that many on this forum like him; he puts principles ahead of party loyalty. He cared about his constituents and he cares about our country. This guy has it all. He is a mixture of Ron Paul, Barry Goldwater, Dennis Kucinich and Howard Stern. I finally feel real hope for America. We need a leader who is bold, and who can speak with authority and command the respect of cowardly neocon pundits like Sean Hannity. My question: What is Ron Paul’s attitude with regards to ex-Congressman Traficant?

tonesforjonesbones
09-29-2009, 12:13 PM
lol I agree..he does have a bad rug though..lol but I like him! tones

ClayTrainor
09-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Agreed, I'm really taking a liking to Traficant as well. I'm not sure where he stands philosophically or exactly what he wants to do in government, but the fact that he's pissed off, hates the IRS, and doesn't hold back is enough for me to already have a lot of respect for the man.

I imagine we'll hear Ron Paul comment on him before too long. Perhaps Paul / Traficant is a good potential 2012 ticket...

Epic
09-29-2009, 12:18 PM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/34806.html

erowe1
09-29-2009, 12:28 PM
This guy has it all. He is a mixture of Ron Paul, Barry Goldwater, Dennis Kucinich and Howard Stern.

I like him. But for him to have it all, he'd have to be like the description you gave, minus Barry Goldwater, Dennis Kucinich, and Howard Stern.

amy31416
09-29-2009, 12:34 PM
He's definitely interesting and entertaining.

muh_roads
09-29-2009, 01:09 PM
lol I agree..he does have a bad rug though..lol but I like him! tones

His campaign slogan should be, "if you don't like my toupe then I'll kick you in the crotch."